Whoops

Miles, nova, kamala

Plot twist

Wasn't Sam hispanic?

Isn't she Chinese.

Half hispanic, still all white

She's the daughter of an African ambassador

And her last name was Mbola

Can I count batman, wonderwoman, superman?

Batman seems to be black guy of the group.

Does half-white count?

Close enough

WE WUZ CAVEMAN N' SHIEEEEEEET

what Butch Hartman meant with this?

oi

Which one has the dick

Sam

This show is the closest thing to a live action cartoon I have ever seen, I remember all these shitty live action shows every cartoon channel started doing and the awful tropes that only work on cartoons and how shitty it looked when actual people acted them out, this show actually managed to be a cartoon but made with actors

Hartman was ahead of his time.

Probably all three at some point, considering all the other weird shit they've been put through.

Alex, because she's the ugliest

>All have the same face with different eyelashes and lips
>Alex is the ugly one

INHALES

It helped that the show would go completely ridiculous, like the magic force field in the doorway of the teacher's lounge that prevented bullies from entering

shes pretty hot

Cave man from antient times. Closer to African decent than most modern African American(so many have Irish ancestry it's silly). It passes.

what about lazy town

this show is so much uglier than I remembered

I'm pretty sure jimmy neutron did it first

She had the worst eylashes and lips

This. It also affected continuity because Libby kept her hair like that afterwards.

That show was created by the guy who made Johnny "*whipcrack*" Test.

I don’t understand how his cartoons suck but Neds Declassified and Big Time Rush have a better feel and humor, despite being live action. Hell, BTR even had an animated episode and it was one of the worst ones.

Inb4 "hispanics not white" meme.

Johnny test was actually non-terrible in the first season before it started being animated in Flash, did he left the show in S2?

what ABOUT lazy town?

the one thing i absolutely love about this show is that the black friend was a moron until like episode five when a ghost with control over technology kidnaps him or something like that and he ends up being used to test a machine that downloads a ton of information into someones brain i think and then that stuck in the show and was canon he is really good with machines now.
I just love when in a hero show another character also gets an origin story like that, i think static shock did the exact same thing when it turns out his best friend also had super powers but didnt realize it, it just makes more sense when its not just one character who gets all the cool stuff

Black male main character, white friend who is girl

Alternative: That fat kid whose only trait is he love food.

Fucking great show

Damn Brock got swole

WE

>Despite the influx of sjw shit in media, we STILL can't get another Fillmore on air.
>Even if we get another Filmore it will be riddled with political trash.
This is suffering.

namekian counts as black?

Power Rangers is basically live-action Sup Forums.

Sally Bollywood did a good job at this, even tho it was more cozy hobby detective and less Cop Drama for kids.

>black male
>being friends with a white male
>today

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Only losers be friends with white people who arent girls you plan to fuck thats the reality of it man.

I mean its just fiction black people being friends with white people just pure bullshit you only see in forced places like schools but in living spaces you barely ever see it.

Scrubs for kids.

am I doin it right

I was so attracted to Mose

I can remember, painfully so, how much I wanted to kiss the shit out of that girl when I was younger.

alright so how was this show so good but johnny test not

yea

>cartoon characters are only allowed to have 2 friends

To be fair, a lot of Hispanics don't consider themselves white. Puerto Rican and Dominicans mostly

I see tons of black males who are friends with white males. Do people really think this kind of stuff is impossible today?

Wtf was this show called

Martin Mysteries.

Thank you friend

They aren't, because Iberians aren't white either.

Kino.

>Andy keeps getting cucked while some other dude fucks his girl.

And on that note

>getting upset about your own imagination

As well as

Dammit I remember having this on with, Spiderman and his amazing friends

"White" is a term that seems to only be relevant when convenient. Fuck, some whites don't even consider people like the Irish white. It's just so weird.

Kek

Is Aang NOT Asian somehow?

Gargoyles was ahead of its time, and would have done amazing if it was released today.

>Half Native American half Nigerian woman as the one of the MCs
>Purple (black) gentleman as the other MC
>Pretty tan Greek dude as the main villain

M'bola

You see it a lot like when it comes to college acceptance like many white kids become magically non white/mixed race if it gets them a slot in a program

she's even hotter now

Can confirm

t. half-Puerto Rican who's pale as shit and speaks no Spanish.

Its like you can only be white if you're also Christian or catholic. White people are weird like that

same

because it only lasted for 3 seasons

The first couple seasons of Johnny Test actually aren't so bad.

So you're telling me Lola is the black best friend, Gus is the white main character, and Tommy is the girl, right?

this desu
first season had a new villains almost every episode. later season each episode had the same plot and just rotated the characters around. . . .to death
Ronnie-ann has to have the least screen time out of all the characters on the show

power rangers is live-action Sup Forums

>Jake went after Rose instead of Trixie
The worst dragon.

Alternatively: female main character, affeminated male best friend, female over positive best friend.

ed, edd n eddy if Sarah was the MC

Star Vs but thankfully Pony Head isn't in every episode

Very.