Big black cock

Did any other bongs just see what the BBC reported? Biggest crock of shit ive seen in my life, saying hillary is leading by 4/5 points and victimised that CTR fuck who purposely got chucked out of the rally last night, im fucking raging

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/uscorruption/uscorruption.github.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like our public broadcasting.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
My SUPER EXCELLENT fellow AMERICANs, if Hillary Clinton is elected president of the USA here’s the timeline of events that will follow:
1. Inauguration.
2. Media ejaculates in its own mouth.
3. Massive purge of coco butter residue from white house, aka “Operation COCO BUTTER ABATEMENT”.
4. FBI Indicts her & her crew.
5. TIM KAINE becomes president of the USA.
6. Media ejaculates in its own mouth again.
7. George Soros wraps his own son tightly with 3M Super 33 electrical tape. George then slathers olive oil all over his son who is now tightly wrapped into the shape of a cock. George then inserts his own tightly wrapped, heavily lubricated son into his own ass. George then ejaculates into his own mouth.
8. Beyonce' wraps Jay-Z very tightly in 3M SUPER 33 electrical tape. She wraps him so tight he takes the shape of a giant black penis with a monkey face. She then slathers him with copious quantities of XtraVirginOliveOil. Now Jay-Z's entire body is a slippery black-tape-wrapped penis shape. Beyonce' then inserts Jay-Z, in his entirety, into her fat, half black ass hole. Beyonce' then ejaculates into her own mouth.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>saying hillary is leading by 4/5 points

she is user.

...she is.

Well look at it this way, if Trump wins or its close, you know that the BBC is a complete shill and can't be trusted. They reported remain was ahead too and look how that turned out.

Our state broadcaster RTE has been really bad this election cycle too.

She is leading.

That doesnt mean she will win.

Reminder everyone said Remain was leading then got promptly BTFO

Don't ever believe the BBC, they have their own shitty agenda and has mercilessly attacked Trump and the alt-right

I rage every day I see BBC News.

So are you saying that the British people will vote for Trump?

Or maybe she is leading by 4-5 points? You think Trump has already won?

I have honestly never in my life time seen World media spread so much propaganda as they have this election.

I'm worried about the future anons, this goes beyond left vs right. This is a co-ordinated attempts to control the worlds populace on an unprecedented scale. The scary part is how everyone just eats it up and further propagates it without a second thought.

> everyone

Aggregate polls showed remain had a lead that could not be seen as statistically significant.....also it was our first national referendum. The us polling system is a highly oiled machine since the gallup polls in the 1930's.

> trump will come from behind cos nige did

nah

Sky News just as bad. I watched interviews with two ki..., I mean Jewish persons earlier and all they did was pan Trump and talk about how awesome Obama has been

It's called the bandwagon effect. People vote for who they think will win. It's why there will only ever be 2 parties

Its like how Trump won the nomination by just telling everyone how much he was winning

And fox news called the Romney race "too close to call" down to the bitter end.

Well said. Thanks to this election (and the migrant crisis) I've really noticed how pervasive and relentless the propaganda is. I also notice it all around me how the propaganda actually works on many people that should know better. Very disturbing times indeed.

The BBC is a jewish supremacist propaganda outlet that uses deception by omission and fake neutrality to promote open borders.

Hillary is leading the popular vote by 2 points according to the RCP average

>deception by omission
This is very powerful. They use it a lot over here too.

>saying hillary is leading by 4/5 points

but she is

BBC hid the faces of the 'child' immigrants.

Don't even watch them if you can avoid it.

I can relate to this, almost every coverage of syria has crying kids and people saying russia is killing innocents- pure propaganda

>first referendum

I'm currently in college, in my friendship group the majority support Trump, those who don't say they would never vote for Hillary, but these are few. There is one person who doesn't know what the hell's going on and when we mentioned Trump he shouted "Trump, but he's a racist" when asked why, he simply repeated that he was a racist. But he is from Tobago and slightly brown so

BBC's about as cucked as any other media outlet, I remember the 2015 elections where it was just a smear campaign against Nige and the UKIP broadcasts were at 10-11pm. Plus when there was a batch of Podesta leaks, can't remember which, I expected the BBC to comment on it, they instead decided to run a piece on what some musician thought about Trump.

Same shit going on here in Cuckistan. Can't wait to see the headlines when Trump wins.

Help document corruption by making a pull request here.

github.com/uscorruption/uscorruption.github.io

When could the BBC be trusted? They facilitate and partake in paedophilia. They need a Hillary win.

Which one of these fine gentlemen is the future Sir Jimmy Savile?
Trick question: both.

How can she lose with all the evidence of rigging in her favour? And there is nothing anyone can do about it; many don't even care. She has foreign money and influence. Can you imagine how our countries will look in 8 years?

Same same

You leave my Dick alone

BBC is cancer, needs to go.

Reminder that Brexit isn't happening anymore

Reminder that it is, leaf, fuck off

You do know that this is an American election? British people cannot vote in this election.

Yes, good.

Let the rage flow through you.

It makes me feel so much better about myself.

Oh rly?

No one in their right mind will vote against it, except the SNP, if they ever want to be elected, it's a delay nothing more.

>it's a delay nothing more.

yfw

>deception by omission.
That's what got me about the debates. When Clinton was asked direct questions about conduct and especially Bill, she talked about Trump; the moderator should have forced the question. When Trump was asked about his conduct he answered, but only gave further ammo to Clinton.