Guys wtf I'm spooped

Guys wtf I'm spooped

Been redpilling my girlfriend on the realities of the world for the last year. She even browses Sup Forums every once and a blue moon. Last night I dropped the ultimate redpill on her and told her about our warped timelines and the occult. I explained how not all spirits are used for bad, and how rituals can be taken to the umpteenth level just like anything else in life. I told her about false gods and REAL gods...I ended up convincing her that we need to push our timeline back into the proper state.

In the middle of the night I felt something drop on my face. I figured I knocked something off my window and immediately went back to bed. I wake up and have a cut and blood across my face.

No animals in the room. No fallen objects on the bed.

We are now 2 believers under one roof. I think i may have created a negative shift energy in my house.

What can I do to get rid of this Shitbird that cut me? Does smudging actually work?

Burn white sage and rosemary.

take it to /x/

also wear some garlic.

As far as I'm concerned we have a better understanding of the realities of the occult at this point than they do.

Real talk here user.
Talking about these things that are evil will give them strength.
Again, real talk because I've seen and experienced these things, I encourage you to stay redpilled on the evil of the world, just don't talk too much/dabble in the occult. If you're the religious type, go to church. Fill your house with positive good energy.
You get hung up on that stuff, it gets strong.
Stay safe burger.

you could also place some under your pillow

>women on Sup Forums

kek.

/x/ for fuck's sake. Also, you're imagining things, I scratch myself in my sleep a lot.

She is the first person i felt comfortable speaking such words too. I almost felt it was too much but I needed to make sure she was on my timeline. I can feel that shit. But at the same time after telling her I regretted it because I knew she wasn't ready

Man Sup Forums has taken a weird turn these past few days. I like it.

I get that user, I really do. The best thing you can do though is find some positive things to connect over rather than freak out about the timelines etc.
For me it's religion that keeps me grounded, but you may be different. You do need something to keep you grounded in the here and now, similar to a totem in inception. It's not for checking if you're awake, but to remind yourself and keep yourself safe. Lotta evil in this world user. It'll do your head in if you're not careful.

why don't you keep the narrative grounded in reality. the occult stuff is just weird

Build a shine to Kek in your bedroom.

Drop 40 pounds fatty and maybe you wont wake up scratching at your face thinking its a whopper

She cut you to get a little bit of your blood to make a voodoo doll.

It's really weird that you refer to your cat as your girlfriend.

order a pizza make sure to ask for no hair

Please be trolling.
Please don't tell me you believe in anything you just said.
I have to believe that people one Sup Forums are not actually this stupid.

When the fuck did Sup Forums become /x/? Jesus christ

Yeah, you have a cat and are a retard.

buy some sage, open the windows of your house when you do it, say a prayer while your sage burns and take it around the room to every corner. the smoke must blow out of your house to get the negative energy out. good luck lad

t. guy that has lived in haunted places throughout my life

Jesus is the Answer.

Get a benedictine medal and learn its prayers. Get a rosary and learn its prayers too. Say what you will about catholics but if there is a demon involved we have some amazing tools for lay people.

even if they do worship demons for kicks, it sounds crazy to any 'normal' person

It's a slide thread. Check the catalog.
We will be experiencing increased amount of shilling during next 72 hours.

My sides...kekkkkkk

Do you feel this shit though? I feel like this universe is being pushed in every direction possible right now from forces we can't even comprehend. I always believed, but now I BELIEVE it in my bones.