The government should reward cross-race breeding

The government should reward cross-race breeding.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
>Michael Mingroni has proposed heterosis, in the form of hybrid vigor associated with historical reductions of the levels of inbreeding, as an explanation of the Flynn effect, the steady rise in IQ test scores around the world during the twentieth century.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3950413/
pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((Ziv)))

that being said fuck white women I've been much happier since I found my qt3.14 latina

t. Schmul Rosenzweig

Wouldn't Brazil(the most race mixed country ever) have 120IQ instead of 90 if that was the case?

Hans Goldstein trying to cuck the world.

Flynn effect is due to education. Prove me wrong Mohammed.

Did you know that sweet potato is a remarkable plant. It’s a staple food of many traditional cultures. NASA has considered it a potential crop to be grown on spaceships for long term missions. In terms of energy production it’s only 3rd behind sugar cane and cassava. It produces the most food value (a combination of edible energy and nutrition) of any crop per unit space and time. A study of Fijian farms using manual labour showed that ratio of energy put into farming vs yield of energy was 1:17 for rice and 1:60 for sweet potato. It grows on marginal soil and doesn’t require much nitrogen to grow. It takes a relatively short growth period of 3-4 months to yield. All parts of the plant can be eaten including the leaves which provide additional protein and nutrients.

Came here just to post this, you delicious somali stud.

Why are Jews so absolutely obsessed with this meme? They are disgusting.

>race is a social construct and don't real
>racemixing makes us physically stronger and healthier
Really makes my brain almonds really go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Brazil is the most mixed country in the world. Its people are dumb, short and uncivilised.

Japan is homogenous of race. Its people are extremely intelligent and technologically proficient, and have a high work ethic.

Dutch people (and only WHITE dutch people) are the tallest people in the world. They are homogenous of race.

All dating surveys show that white men and women are the most desirable.

>muh hybrid vigor!

See

>my carefully picked cherry

And this isn't even true, America will be flooded by niggers eventually, eradicating more and more whiteness from the slave trash class until humans will become completely obsolete and useless for the ruling class and they can genocide the remaining primitive, niggerified mindless plebs with their robot armies.

>the most succesful races are also the most inbred
>Anglos
>Japs
>Ashkenazi Jews
>ancient Egyptian dynasties
>etc

>all dem light eyes

lol no

Mix here ama

>steady rise of iq as nigs are brought up to near average
wew lad

>Flynn Effect

ReeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

This is demonstrably wrong. IQs are dropping globally. Why is this liberal pish allowed to go unchallenged?

>In Australia, 6–11-year-olds' IQ, as measured by the Colored Progressive Matrices, has shown no increase from 1975–2003.[47]

>In the United Kingdom, a study by Flynn (2009) found that tests carried out in 1980 and again in 2008 show that the IQ score of an average 14-year-old dropped by more than two points over the period. For the upper half of the results the performance was even worse. Average IQ scores declined by six points. However, children aged between five and 10 saw their IQs increase by up to half a point a year over the three decades. Flynn argues that the abnormal drop in British teenage IQ could be due to youth culture having "stagnated" or even dumbed down.

>Lynn and Harvey have argued that the causes of the above are difficult to interpret since these countries have had significant recent immigration from countries with lower average national IQs.

Or if you'd rather,

>Increased intelligence is a myth (so far)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3950413/

thats very interesting user

>Alon Ziv
>literally is a Jewish numale

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

^full of research disproving OP's claim

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

Close one, user! You almost made a fool of yourself because you failed biology! No worries, I got you, famalam.