So what do you guys think about Namor? I love how conflicted he is and was the first true Anti-hero in comics...

So what do you guys think about Namor? I love how conflicted he is and was the first true Anti-hero in comics. The stories are great because they are not the same old "punch robots" like other comics. They are very well written and unique. I feel with aquaman becoming popular now is the time to let Manor shine again. Plus he is the definition of ALPHA.

Report and avoid this thread

>So what do you guys think about Namor?
Triangle-headed douche with a green scaled speedo and wings on his ankles who's most notable love interest is a married woman.

Mods are fucking trash at their jobs

This is the first thread I have made today...how am ai spamming. I thought this bored was for discussing comics, was I mistaken?

>Namorfag actually admitted she does this when she's bored
>which is every fucking day at all hours
Imagine, spending your free time lazily shitposting. No effort, no subtlety. What a hollow, empty life that must be. Get a job, or at least a hobby, you useless sperg. It's not this board's responsibility to entertain you. Sad. Just sad.

Daily Namor threads now, huh. No one gives a fuck about your autistic bitching.

Add more pantheonic magis like hes basically got wing feat and flies lives under water where he rules a kingdom, right? Alone? Thats stupid. They dont have gods? Authur Murry gets a wife and child and beard we cant give Namor some context? Ultimately his perfection leaves hime in the ultimate universe with nothing but a tatste for invisible woman, lets see what hapens when Atlantis MEANS SONETHING.

Of Namorfag is female, she has to be the most disgusting hambeast known to man.

I am not the person you think I am, this is literly my first time on co/ in months. I am usually on x/ but they are really slow today so I came here for story times, there was none so I thought we could talk about on of my favorite characters....because THIS IS A FORUM FOR TALKING ABOUT COMIC BOOKS....at least I thought it was.

Everything about the character is edge, from the Hey look at me I'm acting like a spoiled 10 year old attitude. To the fans who are clearly wanting to be super cifferent and edgy by reading a Brand X trash Aquaman mockery. Only keeping cap books alive just to keep the joke going is a bit much.

>MFW normies on co/ hat Manor because he acts like an alpha, and they are so beta they think an alpha is "edge"

>thought you had to be 18 to be on this board

Oh boo fucking hoo, Namorfag. Get a life

You're not fooling anyone Namorfag. Just let it go.

>with aquaman becoming popular now is the time to let Manor shine again
Namor's movie rights are owned by Universal, so forget it.

Wow, is this what Namor fans are actually like? They just randomly attack someone that just asks simple questions about a comic character on a comic board?

That sounds pretty degenerate if you ask me.

>"The Depths" version of Namor becomes a member of the Universal Monster Cinematic Universe

Here we go again. No, there are no Namorfags here, just people sick of your autistic crusade. You hate Namor? Good! I agree with you. Just shut the fuck up already

Put a name or a trip on already.

>Universal Monster Cinematic Universe
That's dead, Jim.

>Manor
You're not fooling anyone OP.

@96428408
no more (You)s for you, Namorfag. I actually have stuff to do and have to leave the house. You should try it sometime, your life isn't magically going to change if you waste it with constant low-effort shitposting
This is probably how you're gonna spend you're Halloween, too. That's actually depressing.

I am just asking a question user, you are the one that came in and raged at people for no actual reason.

I just wanted to know what the appeal was for Namor and then you come here and start trolling the thread.

Namor is what a real Alpha male is like, no wonder you guys hate him. Namor Probobly triggers this board because he gives you flash backs of high school when real Alpha men would pick on you and get the girl. Sorry guys but women like MEN and Namor acts like a MAN.

So wait, Namor fans assume being incredibly angry and genociding millions of innocent civilians while also trying to rape every married woman around is just considered to be alpha?

They where Wakandans, so what? They are trash.

Would not call it genocide, each Wakandan only counts as 3/5

Do these threads ever have variety or are they always the same?

>are they always the same?
Yes. Also use the options field next time.

Hes more fun to read than aquabitch, at least namor does not die if he is out of water for an hour. He spent 20 years out of the water once

>aquaman, blond hair blue eyes

>main enemy is BLACKMANta

>some how loved and adored by Tumblr