Can DC save the industry from sjw marvel?

check it out! youtube.com/watch?v=SAGKFadFHWM

Advertising is against the rules fuckwit.

just because D&C got 500+ replies doesn't mean it's ok for you to shill your garbage too

Every time someone complains about SJW Marvel, they make really bad points like "I hate niggers!!" and "I hate women!!", therefore making Marvel look even better. Can we all just please acknowledge that Marvel is bad for a wide variety of reasons that also include MCU synergy, Not being able to keep one artist on a book, bad writers, and Ike (Donald Trump's home dog) trying to kill the FF and the X-Men last year? Solely complaining about the SJW issue of marvel just backfires on you, shit like that Alt-hero comic is just going to make the right side look even stupider. And saying that DC is the opposite of SJW is really just gonna make them look like assholes. Please go home

Marvel doesnt have to be much in its comics, spoiled brats not knowing what its like to long for comic movies, shut up and eat you filthy ingrates!

D&C shilling is stupid and so are you OP

I'm glad the people complaining about ese jay dubyoo are twats.
One, it's not the root problem to begin with so their points are moot.
Two, Marvel can ride their high horse of being on the right side of history and ride off the cliff.

>that pic
So your video is about three old books? No thanks.

The industry needs to be saved from the neckbeard ghetto. The sjws aren't the solution for obvious reasons but pandering to the base is a short term solution. The problem with you guys is that you can only think in black and white. No wonder why you like capeshit so much

hi Sup Forumsmblr

>Marvel can ride their high horse of being on the right side of history and ride off the cliff.
This. The hate filled complaining of D&C and others like him are causing Marvel to double down on their recent output and further alienating their readers. It's a fascinating situation which has two endings - either Marvel reverses course and proves D&C right or they continue on and fall off a cliff in spite. Either situations are fascinating to anticipate.

That's a fantastic retort user. How long did it take you to come up with that?

I'm not a racist or sexist but I'm so tired of whores and niggers ruining my comics. It's bad enough I have to see them everyday. It's all the jew's fault

Wow, my argument has been demolished and now I realize the error of my ways. Here's a fine example of the alt right making fools out of themselves.

And look! I showed this image to an alt right sheep and got this as a response.

>Marvel is bad for a wide variety of reasons that also include MCU synergy
I hate MCU/Netflix/ABC synergy but I have to admit it was one of the smarter moves Marvel has tried to pull business wise. Of course it hasn’t paid off, and yet Marvel forces it anyway, which is a dumb move.

>it's not the root problem to begin with so their points are moot.
You people keep saying this, but you never acknowledge that Marvel has been pulling the same dumb business decisions for about 20 years and never suffered sales losses on this current level before. Their shitty business practices haven’t changed. The current sales slump coincides perfectly with the onslaught of highly politicized tumblr comics that Marvel has been shitting out lately. It dominates their output. Even books that aren't politically charged are suffering because they are too afraid to offend anyone.

Stop covering your ears and humming loudly.

Epic post.

>nearly crashed the industry in the 90s
>literally went bankrupt
>sales went from the millions to the hundreds/tens of thousands
>IT HAS NEVER BEEN THIS BAD
non-readers out

what the fuck are you two on about? kirby tried to get his followers to harass is the first time i read about this. please enlighten me on this matter.

It doesn't work because they implemented it badly. The books they released to attract the new fans were nothing like the movies/shows. I think at this point they either need a reboot or a new universe based in the MCU but not as half assed like those tie ins for the movies.

There's no hate in D&C videos. At most there's some salty comments about trannies and taking personal shots at asshole pros but his arguments are on point.

I rarely hear anyone actually target his arguments, only what they think his arguments are.

I heard he was a racist, checked it out myself and found he likes well written black characters and not watered down milquetoast negroes like Marvel has today. As a black man that won me over.

non-reader outragefags think Kirby is still alive and encouraging his fans to hate Alt-Hero

his argument that Deathstroke is feminist trash because Adeline doesn't smile and Terra has tits smaller than her head was so comically absurd that it invalidated literally every other video possible

>I rarely hear anyone actually target his arguments, only what they think his arguments are.

all his videos are the same shit, he just bitch and moans whenever Marvel does anything SJW related and he makes lames comments about them, he is just not good at what he does

I’m not disregarding the 90s crash, but sales at that time were STILL better than what’s happening at Marvel right now. Think about that for a minute. Marvel was making more sales when they were bankrupt, than they are now. Fucking SPIDER-MAN can’t hit 100,000 anymore. Things are really bad right now. To deny this is to agree with Dan Slott’s smug tweets claiming things are fine.

>Diversity and Comics

>was so comically absurd that it invalidated literally every other video possible
He says dumb shit sometimes, and he has a heavy bias against DC, but it doesn’t invalidate his other factual points. That’s an absurd statement. Are you telling me if he said the sky is blue, you’d disregard him for his dumb statements on Deathstroke? Fuck out of here.

>he is just not good at what he does
I didn’t realize there was a grade scale for having opinions on the internet.

yes because he has proven himself to be such a retard that anything that comes out of his mouth is suspect

>I rarely hear anyone actually target his arguments, only what they think his arguments are.

all his videos are the same shit, he just bitch and moans whenever Marvel does anything SJW related and he makes lames comments about them, he is just not good at what he does

This jackass didn’t even bother to click the link and decided to shitpost anyway.

>He says dumb shit sometimes

it would be easier to point out the few instances in which he is not saying dumb shit

>This jackass didn’t even bother to click the link

He is smart for not falling into the click bait

That’s no different from you, then.

It’s about 50/50. No one’s perfect. Even you, user.

He’s not smart because he just assumed it’s a D&C video when it’s not.

Hi nonreader!

He shouldn't record himself if he's incapable of forming a coherent criticsm, or at the very least make a strong enough script to read off of so he doesn't seem as retarded.

>Marvel has the most popular characters on the industry

>The hate filled complaining of D&C and others like him are causing Marvel to double down on their recent output and further alienating their readers
>which makes DC the only publisher that capefags will buy from

>Jack Kirby got his followers to harass and intimidate the guy
>Jack Kibry
>Died 1994

>He shouldn't record himself if he's incapable of forming a coherent criticsm
This isn’t mainstream television. This is Youtube. Anything goes, even things you don’t like. That’s life.

It makes me laugh that there are people like this user who get so butthurt about this one guys opinion when he's just a nerd who makes video with his DSLR camera in his camera whee he just comments on whether or not he liked a comic book issue or not. Like, couldn't you have found someone with higher production to be triggered about?

>Y-You guys are retarded so D&C is good

You're right user. That's why I get to shit all over him until he decides to improve his shitty channel or quit altogether.

see I mean just look at his videos. They're so low production anybody could put up a video with the same quality. He's a nobody, and yet he makes you guys upset. Lol

its the same kind of cancerous shilling, smart people ignore that

people with higher production values don't feel the need to shill their garbage on Sup Forums

You know that's a lie.

>see this post responding to you

Be honest. Would you even bother watching his channel if he bent over backwards just to specifically please you?

Todd doesn't shill on Sup Forums

Ayyyyy cool nonargument.

I don't think there's much he could do to improve his mental retardation

>You're talking about Todd because you used a Todd image
No, I wasn't talking about Todd. I was using that image because the face represented my reaction to your post.

Way to avoid the question there, chum.

as far as I know, only D&C, Alt-Hero, and this new channel shill on Sup Forums, but feel free to correct me

An anti-SJW channel complaining about SJW content...
WHUT is that a problem?!

that's not avoiding the question. In order to specifically please me, he'd have to stop being retarded, and I don't see that happening.

He has a heavy bias against DC?
Oooooook....alright then.

I haven't seen him review Deathstroke so Idk what he said about it.

Rebecca Sugar shills her shit show on Sup Forums all the time. And Mods pay extra attention to the /swco/ thread because Disney pays to have their brand shilled here.

It literally was your argument. We already told you our original argument, "D&C doesn't know shit about comics, so we hate casuals spamming him here", your counterargument was "Everyone can be retarded especially you douchebags, therefore he's ggggreat!"

>cartoonfags
>generalfags
literally who cares

>D&C doesn't know shit about comics
Pretty sure he isn't. He makes videos about comics pretty consistently. Like, he gets almost all the latest issues. He just like to make videos about the obviously shite and/or SJW filled ones.

>goal moving the post

He picks up random issues and then complains that he doesn't know characters and plot points. That's nonreader casual shit 101.

why would I give a fuck about cartoons, and claiming a general is shilling is retarded

Wrong user

>he complains he doesn't know characters and plot points
Not really. And he doesn't pick up random issues. He stays with up to date with the comics he mocks. You bring up really weird and blatantly untrue points. Every video in which he talks about why the comic is shit he doesn't really bring up the stories plots or characters outside of blatantly horrible art and blatantly horrible story.