Are there any books written about the Trump phenomenon and the culture which made it possible?

Are there any books written about the Trump phenomenon and the culture which made it possible?

I know it's a little early for an in-depth analysis to emerge, but I'm interested in how he was able to control the media so easily.

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/28695425-strangers-in-their-own-land
goodreads.com/review/show/1754011531?book_show_action=false&from_review_page=1
amazon.com/White-Trash-400-Year-History-America/dp/0670785970
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Possibly this one:

goodreads.com/book/show/28695425-strangers-in-their-own-land

Hadrian reviewed it well and I haven't been disappointed with his stuff yet: goodreads.com/review/show/1754011531?book_show_action=false&from_review_page=1

Anything about populism and a consumerist anti-intellectual culture

The Decline of the West

Could you be a little more specific?

he says it in his own book. donald trump the art of the deal the media are so gulible they'll just run anything that is remotely sensational. So he always has something sensational to say

You mean, a little too late for in-depth analysis

My MOTHERFUUUUUUUUUUCKIIIIIIING Diary DEEEEEEESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

post excerpt

classic :)

I just finished reading white trash which explains some of the roots of the current backlash. It's worth checking out -- form your own conclusions.

amazon.com/White-Trash-400-Year-History-America/dp/0670785970

If you read 1984, why do you still support Shillary?

this has got to be ironic

>inb4 autistic rant

I just read The Iliad, I'm definitely not voting Hillary.

>I'm interested in how he was able to control the media so easily.

masterfully manipulating infowars with anti-establishment talk?

/lit/ FOLKS got hypnotized by the media - one of the things they try to attribute to trump is anti-intellectualism and /lit/ goers ego could not survive being associated with a person who cnn overtly called stupid

>anyone who dislikes Trump MUST work for CTR

The Prince (i.e. The only political book worth a shit)

Machiavelli and Thucydides > All

Realpolitik > Centuries of retarded idealism

>Thucydides and perhaps Machiavelli’s Principe are most closely related to me by the unconditional will not to gull oneself and to see reason in reality—not in “reason,” still less in “morality.” - Kneechuh

find literature about Berlusconi

>trump controls the media
I don't believe anyone can possibly be THIS bluepilled. Literally all the mainstream media is against Trump

This. /lit/ is filled with brainwashed pseuds

Mike Cernovich's MAGA Mindset

Look at books by mr. Trump.
He talks about philosophy about being in the lead, charging at things head on and how to handle set back. It's basically a text book on how to play odds against you(and make moolah in the process.)

Media is so mad, because he plays them like a fiddle, they can't figure out why is he always at least 2 steps ahead.

>Mention Trump
>Moved to Sup Forums

We designated "hate speech" board now.
Last bastion of free speech on this shitty site.