Eyes Wide Open General #4 /EWO/

EYES WIDE OPEN GEN
SRA and child abuse, occult pizzas etc

Previous Threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-48966278-205-0-1-0-clinton-preuve-irrefutable-de-traffic-d-enfants.htm#post_824179262
refinery29.com/2015/08/92969/chelsea-clinton-foundation-haiti-women-empowerment#.mfdbkf:4DM6
pastebin.com/qwbAVctZ
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b1qtf/comet_ping_pong_pizzagate_summary/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49372
imgur.com/LSenz0L
wikileaks.org/clinton-email
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G4S)
a.abcnews.com/images/Blotter
hangthebankers.com/the-bill-melinda-gates-foundation-exposed/
washingtoncitypaper.com/food/blog/20840980/alt-right-conspiracy-theorists-obsess-over-comet-ping-pong
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/11/AR2007031101494.html
saatchiart.com/Ash
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42458
abcnews.go.com/Blotter/kabul-us-embassy-guards-fired-resign-lewd-hazing/story?id=8492471
youtube.com/watch?v=FXczVfgt7HY
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bf9l9/breaking_investigation_hillary_clintons_abu/?st=iv6swlyk&sh=aca4f3f7
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14370
huffingtonpost.com/shai-baitel/russias-adoption-ban-two_b_6399064.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GUYS STOP SERIOUSLY ITS NOTHING VOTE FOR HOPE VOTE FOR HOPE VOTE FOR HOPE VOTE FOR HOPE

/x/ was right all along...

Threadly reminder about backup board:

We discovered something check here
jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-48966278-205-0-1-0-clinton-preuve-irrefutable-de-traffic-d-enfants.htm#post_824179262

reposting
pic related, more creepy shit from article: refinery29.com/2015/08/92969/chelsea-clinton-foundation-haiti-women-empowerment#.mfdbkf:4DM6

People dont speak frog

Copy these threads and post them all over MSM comments saying "Damaging info found out about Trump". Especially on lib sites. They will have to check them out to see what dirt there is on him but will be show key to find out that they are actually about Hillary

Saw one on cnn. Very smart

pastebin.com/qwbAVctZ

pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM

If anyone has Part 2 or any more pastebins please post them

bumping

Guys what the fuck is going on here. Yesterday there was a user who found some suspect Wifi-signals and somhow this got led to Clinton and then there are all these Wikileaks links with a lot of suspicious elite persons and artists with very strange conversations. Also some E-Mail about a Blackberry which freaked out Sup Forums even so hard they said we should forget about the cheese? I could hardly concentrate last night and the amout of suspicions or """confirmed"" infos are so huge I just couldn't keep track. May please some user enlighten me? This shit is so intense.

bumping

Code used in podesta emails, indicates something fishy
Epstein billionaire pedo has high up connections, bill clinton etc.
Everywhere we look more suspicious shit turns up.

Reddit summary:

Do you think this has anything to do with earthquakes in Italy?

Vatican doing some deep shit right about now

see

Someone please send this to the center for missing and exploited children

What the fuck Sup Forums, I can't sleep and I can't work for 2 days because of these threads. I even started reading the Bible again. This unholy shit is beyond words. Keep it up.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49372

Nice digits.
In all reality, they are in on it.
Bill Clinton founded the International version of it.
Hillary has been found helping a pedo get out of Haiti, that woman now works for Amber Alert.
Trust no one.

start at the 1st thread and work your way forward. This is the most bombshell information ive seen in my life. 20 or so pages of 300+ posts but its worth it.

What's our next move, anons?

WTF
>WTF

Keed digging and aggregate all found info into neat overviews.

We need structure.

theres so much shit, but we need our top memers to set up easily digestable infographics. Not going to be easy with the subject matter but everyone needs to do what they can. Someone needs to come up with a hashtag for the info dumps also i suggest #Eyeswideopen and tag it with #spiritcooking also.

bump
some links to podestas phone number

Thanks for the (You)'s
Yeah this would have been my last opinion to go due to the fuckin huge amount... I hope the reddit/pastebin summaries cover everything.

Also what about that Australian user who came up with some pedo ring?

Did that guy ever dig up that concrete slab to see what was under?

'tis nice that s/o thought about that

why are all the pics like tbis such poor quality?! does anybody have hq pic everything is blurry to me

Weak links in organisation are abuse victims.
We need to find stories that got squashed etc.

We need a clearly laid out video like that nice Abbey Martin one on Pedosta that just came out to spell this shit out for people.

This is honestly terrifying. I've been down the rabbit hole for years now, and knew this stuff was out there, but how widespread and far reaching it is has global consequences.

The FBI lifted out a large wooden crate didn't they?

No he fled.

>serbian perfomance artist smears blood on the wall and writes satanistic crap
>Her great uncle was Serbian Patriarch Varnava of the Serbian Orthodox Church
>it was vatican and the germans
classic serbs

Q:

Is the vid in pic related available? If it were, we could use it to compare Epstein's house with all the creepy pics we've been seeing lately

maybe we'll find ouy they were taken at his home

plus, where can i see more pics of the exterior of epstein's island? I saw yesterday the one with stephen hawking

imgur.com/LSenz0L

>link related,pics with color

Get off mobile

Take your local politics somewhere else.

pasta from the other thread regarding OP's pic

Hillary CLinton's Abu Garaib

AGNA Company which is now known as G4S (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G4S)
It appears Hillary ignored them and was complicit in the whole thing. She knew what was going on and so did all the supervisors of G4S.

a.abcnews.com/images/Blotter
Then guards start posting pics and vids of a "lord of the rings" style environment going on by the company Hillary Hired....NSFW...pics of men peeing on other men.

A report is compiled of the situation and sent to Hillary, along with photographic and video evidence of what was occuring. Still nothing is done apparently. They said the problem had been solved.
However, this company still have government security contracts.

Here is a cryptic email sent about the whole situation...from who or to who, no idea
Clinton Foundation tied to g4s and dyncorp
hangthebankers.com/the-bill-melinda-gates-foundation-exposed/

i dont like this election any more guys

This is the most fucked up thing i've ever experienced in my life and nobody on the left is talking about it. Absolutely nobody.

in previous threads someone posted a link to a webpage full of "art" made by a rape victim: was there a direct relation between that and the subjects we are studying or was it simply a "just creep my shit up" thing?

It is very relatable. Dentists are tied into this cult shit in a big way. Dentists are highly involved ith child trafficking if you do some research into it. Also some of the fucked up rituals they do are linked to dentists.

Even Podesta's degenerate art buddies are into it. Pic related is called dental society

What do people think about this?

Try and comb trough abuse stories for links

>wikileaks.org/clinton-email
THIS. WE NEED A CONNECTION

It's linked to Epstein.

Fuck off with your dentist angle or present some tangible links.

washingtoncitypaper.com/food/blog/20840980/alt-right-conspiracy-theorists-obsess-over-comet-ping-pong

They're trying to deflect it

How is it linked to epstein?

Open in new tab and remove the "m" right before the .jpg

The bear I guess.

Sup Forums needs to stop sperging and start shooping this shit into a weaponizable format before tomorrow

The video where Hillary is laughing about the victim of the child rapist she defended in court makes so much sense all of a sudden. Probably we could find even more (old) connections if we looked deeper into it, actually.

The Teddy Bear. She has a photo called Ted Saw, and Ted Legless. Some user called Oculos explained it in a previous thread, I'll find it.

Morning lads. I'm both ashamed and proud to be here. Let's fuck this pedo rings shit up.

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/11/AR2007031101494.html

hmm...

WARNING

more pictures done by this supposedly Monarch/child rape victim by the elites are seriously soul-crushingly and mind-numbingly disturbing. view at your own risk user.

saatchiart.com/Ash

this looks like something an adult would make and pretend they were a child. Look at that handwriting, it's clearly forced.

I couldn't sleep well recently either.

Monarch torture victim

Nice digits, led me to this thread Kek will it

I need info on how this exactly links to Hillary herself though, Is she a part of this personally or just defending this or is she just guilty by association? Is there evidence that she knows about this herself? A lot of the evidence i've seen links just to the people around her, But i really need more damning evidence surrounding Hillary herself.

The work is done by an adult presumeably recounting her memories. Its definitely adult because the artist is an adult.

The floating imprints of the children to me are their disassociation "out of body" experience from their brain trying to numb the pain. Trying to take them away from it. Sickening

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/

How about #pizzascandal to go along with it? Unassuming normies might think it's something about their normiefood. They will stumble into the dent of evil once they follow the tag.

Hillary pizza party April 10

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42458

Serious question wtf am I looking at?

The devil.

Does this mean Hilary hosted a "pizza party" or am i misreading

>27 years a widow

fuck

marry someone who's around your age, user

I keep telling serbs that they are the most occult country in the world but they never listen

yea thats good just tag it with spiritcooking also

Those pictures have already been shown to be from something else.
abcnews.go.com/Blotter/kabul-us-embassy-guards-fired-resign-lewd-hazing/story?id=8492471

There's a three minute video on Daily Mail, I can't link cause I'm in transit. Lots of images of Epstein w/ lollis

good luck my glorious Sup Forumsocks, i have to focus u]on my end of year exams and assignments, so i may no longer take part in this journey, but know my thoughts are with you and kek always. i even dream of kek now. Moloch's reign of terror is coming to an end and i salute the work that's been done on this board to bring him down. praise kek. shadilay. MAGA!!!

The bear is just part of the Monarch programming. Its not directly related to Epstein as such, but its a clue as to the sort of shit he gets up to on his island.

i think it was some dyncorp contractors or some other sell-gun types enjoying homosexual depravity in the middle east. a thread or 2 ago had links to a clear, noncensored, colored pictures.

1:42

"The secret is empowerment. An empowerment by definition is trust. I trust that the relationship that I have with the customers is one where they uinderstand that I'm looking out for them, and in response they look out for us."

dammit. wrong link.

youtube.com/watch?v=FXczVfgt7HY

What if the smoking gun isn't in these leaks? and will never be leaked?

I found it. It's some fucked up shit.

Don't know how I fucked that up

we haven't found direct connections or anything solid from Kim Noble. All we got from these paintings so far is that we are getting glimpses of what the fuck these people do behind closed doors.

'tis explained here:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bf9l9/breaking_investigation_hillary_clintons_abu/?st=iv6swlyk&sh=aca4f3f7

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14370 AGNA Company which is now known as G4S (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G4S) had been accused of being negligence and whistleblowers warned the state department and specifically Hillary Clinton about serious disgusting things going on in Afganistan. It appears Hillary ignored them and was complicit in the whole thing. She knew what was going on and so did all the supervisors of G4S.

well we can only hope it will be exposed to the public soon.
your country has already been busted for pedo shit

What the actual fuck.
This cannot be real.

thanks, i'll take a look at it soon

Let me try this again, copy paste failed me earlier.

>That is what I said, and what did they do to Ted? First they do this age old trick to abuse, and let object (ted) watch, so the child dissociates herself to the object. Then they abuse the object meanwhile abusing the kid.

After that atrocity, kid has lost it all, and dissociates herself to astral projection - see how this happens on the images where Ted is NOT present? And not where Ted is. This is way to spirituality according to these fucks.

>be defense contractor
>be stuck on camp without shit to do
>be bored
>make wine from APO yeast and fruit juice from DFAC

dickpix

Can anyone tell me: is this shit trending on twitter already?

But it is. They are still mad.

huffingtonpost.com/shai-baitel/russias-adoption-ban-two_b_6399064.html

pol paranoia

From the second thread.

>They abused Ted too, one she could relate to and projected her fears - she "was" Ted while atrocities were done to her. They didn't even leave Ted alone, she had no place to escape.
>She is reaching for Ted, poor Ted. She does not care about the pain in her vagina or ovaries when being stomped, or whipped to fingers, all she wants to do, is stop Teds pain.

Do we know anything about her? I've watched her interview but you get nonspecific as to where she was born who her family is etc. Her case is obviously similar to Cathy O'Brien and Truddi Chase

every country has

Wtf?

WTF is that email chain? Where is that from?

Jesus Christ, this shit is fucking weird.