Why I'm With Her

I don't know how you can support trump unless you're ignorant.

Yes, social issues are more important than the economy. Why does it matter if theres a 3-5% tax increase on the wealthy if theres MILLIONS of minorities who can't even get a decent job because of their race?

You literaly HAVE to be a white male if you think that's fair.

Let's face it, Western society is fucked, evil, and insane. It's founded on crimes that most of you wouldn't enjoy if it happened to your families but have convinced yourself to become racists in order to justify your crimes.

Pathetic.

Women have gone to shit because of feminism sure, but men are complete beta faggots like the virginal losers on this board as well.

There's no saving you dweebs, just fuck off. I want to see America burn.

yes I am a minority and yes I would fuck you up if you talked shit to me IRL.

That's why I'm With Her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-2YNSnyYl2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>yes I am a minority

back to mexico with you!

You're german. Why are you even commenting on this board? You faggots have nothing to do with anything fuck off you irrelevant faggot

Whew.

I look forward to watching you starve to death in the upcoming habbening.

>implying white boys are a threat to anyone

Cmon son, everyone laughs at you guys. You'd get literally stomped by me if we met in an alleyway jsut because i didnt like your cuffed khaki pants and vans shoes.

You're a BITCH, nothing more. I can't wait to fuck up some white pussy boys nov 9th

It's not about the economy vs social issues

Its about sleazy man vs top level corruption, murdering, lying criminal.

t. Gene Pool Jackpot Winner

Lol, who the fucked asked you

Also ur genes are shit

It's about racists vs ppl who aren't racists

END OF STORY

GB2 tumblr dyke

>britain
>superior genes

whatever helps you sleep at night

Once upon a time white people were so pissed at a foreign country, that they literally split the atom and killed them by the millions.

When niggers get mad, the riot
When whiteys get mad, millions die

Don't piss us off again achmed

too obvious- Larping white autist in granny's trailer park

JUST TEXTED MY VOTE

DRUMPF BTFO'D :-^)

>britain

goodbye

Absolutely wrong, your read on people a shit faggot.

How are those shrimps on the barbie faggot

this

we literally go nuclear if you push us too hard

at the end of the day it really doesn't matter who you're for or against you stupid fucking leaf, you can't even vote.

the ones of your kind had their try with obashit.
Black got shot and put in jail as before.

Hillary team speaks of black and latino as "never-do-well".

So LITTERALY think about the shitpost you post.

Hildawgs all in

>frdamn list

topkek

>belgium
>0 nukes
>we
>us

LAUGHING, OUT. LOUD.

YOU ARENT EVEN A WESTERN COUNTRY.

You're not france or britain or America dude, you're fucking BELGIUM.

YOU'RE ONLY WHITE BY ASSOCIATION FUCK OFF YOU CHOCOLATE BITCH

>trump is better
L
O
L

What'd you say to me you little fucking bitch faggot

I don't like the idea of brown people from other countries getting to cut in line for free housing and support ahead of veterans of our military. Fuck any presidential candidate that wants us to be like Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y
>Hillary Clinton denigrates concerned member of the black community.
>Hillary Clinton says she will only speak to white people in response to concerns regarding violence against black people.

AHHH, GET FUCKED HILLFAGS, GET UTTERLY FUCKED. PRAISE BE TO THE MIGHTY KEK

SUCK A DICK YOU GLOBALIST SCUM AMERICA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.

YOU MURDERED JFK, YOU TRIED TO MURDER DONALD TRUMP, YOU'LL NEVER SILENCE THE PEOPLE AND YOU'LL NEVER SILENCE M-

THIS CLINTON IS AGAINST BLACKS FUCK HER

A minority who cannot read.

Cannot say I am surprised.

REPLY WITH "SAGE" IN OPTION. LET CTR-SHILLS TALK TO THEMSELVES.

Also why the fuck you'd wanna reply to a leaf.

>australian
>not contributing to the thread in any way other than desperately trying to fuel banter to make americans laugh

cannot say i am surprised

>calling us leafs
>not american

you're a follower

a fucking leaf

if i ever meat you i will btfo you

ur a fcking leaf so have fun voteing for nobody

>canadian
>not contributing to the board or in any other way than desperately trying to sound tough and being contrarian because it gets the the attention my parents neglected to give me (as expected of minority level parenting)

cannot say i am surprised

You guys focus on imaginary narratives instead of looking at real issues.

Here, have a real issue:
If Trump will get elected, he will abolish the iran deal (he promised to do it, remember?)

Abolishing the iran deal, means Iran will keep developing a nuclear weapon.

Trump = Nuclear iran, open your fucking eyes Sup Forums
Abolishing the inspection over the iranian nuclear program is literally gambling on the future of the world.
it's a direct nuclear threat to american and world security.

Just stop and think for a second:
Do you want muslim countries to have nukes while trump is president?
Do you even understand how dangerous this is?

Trump = Muslims with nukes.
I just warn you about the simple truth that trump will lead to nuclear iran in a world where muslims will hate america even more than now

Alos, the Paris Climate Accord just took effect. over 200 countries have agreed to reduce carbon emissions in an historic agreement - everyone are uniting to save the planet, including China:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2YNSnyYl2U

Reminder that trump wants to ABOLISH the paris climate accord and put the planet in danger

I'm discussing real policy issues, do you think drumpkings can comprehend my post or is it too much

WHY THE FUCK should us white males care about minorities??? Bunch of chip-on-shoulder, white-male-hating crybabies who demonize us for every evil under the sun! I vote for my OWN interest, not the interests of people who hate me. As far as I'm concerned, minorities can go jump off the Golden Gate for all I give a shit.

>Western society is fucked, evil, and insane.
There are so many people that believe this yet wouldnt last a week in any other place on earth with out getting robbed/killed

And I have to live with them and vote with them

>You literaly HAVE to be a white male if you think that's fair.

What the fuck does that even mean

Wats wrong with being white

to be honest. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

>Lifelong

GTFO and kys shill

abolish your own nukes first kike

All I can say is in just over 100 years in North America white people went from frontier settlements and log cabins to the amazing wonders you see now across the continent. The technological advances and social advances perpetuated by whites have provided healthcare and more efficient food production on such a scale that it has allowed the world's population to explode and to live longer than ever before. We have went from the horse to steam engine trains to cars to airplanes to rockets and to the moon. What the fuck has any other race done to even compare. All races have been on this earth through this period and look at others in comparison. The vast majority of the world still exists in a dark ages mindset. People in the Middle East still butcher each other based on tribal differences and religious beliefs to this day. There are tribes in Africa still hearing animals and living in mud huts like people in the Stone Age. If your too ignorant to stop and see how we have changed the world and believe we are evil and must be destroyed you are part of the problem. If the flood of migrants keep invading the white western world and take over by sheer numbers the future of this planet will be a dark one indeed. This will replace what we have build and bring back a dark age mindset. Back to tribal conflict and religious beliefs running the world. Back to a new dark ages

Here's what I believe now. I think that anybody from Canada or moves to Canada if Trump gets elected should be banned from this country or promoting anything in the US. I think Canada is rotting people's minds.

>yes I'm a minority
>yes I would fuck you up IRL
You're either a pajeet, or the beta-est of beta black men if you post on Sup Forums, so I seriously doubt that that would happen.

Get out my country you ungrateful bitch!

Kekekekkekekek

>implying she won't keep the same "loopholes" in place that trump and most of her donors have used
Delusional.

>I don't know how you can support trump unless you're ignorant.
This is a reason for not supporting Trump not for supporting Hillary

>Why does it matter if theres a 3-5% tax increase on the wealthy if theres MILLIONS of minorities who can't even get a decent job because of their race?
There is no reason why a minority can't get a decent job, it is 100% down to their own choices. Skin colour has no influence

>Let's face it, Western society is fucked, evil, and insane. It's founded on crimes that most of you wouldn't enjoy if it happened to your families but have convinced yourself to become racists in order to justify your crimes.
This is how nature works, Someone defeats you it's bad, you defeat someone it's good. There is nothing wrong with this. It is the basis for the ideas of good and evil

>I want to see America burn.
Yep you're a Hillary supporter all right

>I would fuck you up if you talked shit to me IRL.
You are uncivilized, how about rather than relying on your physical abilities you come up with some arguments

>if theres MILLIONS of minorities who can't even get a decent job
Not true. There's a law against that kind of discrimination.

>You literaly HAVE to be a white male if you think that's fair.
You mean white males, the only acceptable race/gender that's okay to be racist/sexist against. The race where you can be fired from your job in order to have "diversity". The gender where you're the cause of all humanity's problems according to women? And if you're both you might as well just fucking give up?

>Leaf

Forget to turn off you proxy again CTR. Sad

So your solution to white people not hiring non-white people for jobs is to force them to hire non-white people? That is not how equality works. You sound just as retarded as feminazis.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe it could be something else preventing those people from getting jobs? I know plenty of minorities with jobs and plenty of white people without them, and I don't think any of them would ever claim their current situation has anything to do with their race.

Thirdly, if you're surrounded by people who don't like you, you're not going to absolve your problem by begging authority figures halfway across the country to force them to like you. You do realize this, right? I'm guessing you were never bullied in school if you think appealing to authority fixes this problem (which is weird for someone who lives in a place surrounded by racists, but hey, what do I know).