ITT: Comics where "The World's Greatest Detective" actually does detective work

ITT: Comics where "The World's Greatest Detective" actually does detective work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CXpuRIZzJog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

O'Neil's run.

bump

Also Rucka's Detective Comics is seriously underrated these days, despite it being what everyone was talking about back when it was coming out

youtube.com/watch?v=CXpuRIZzJog

It was either this or ded thred, besides 99% of Sup Forums has never read a Batman comic from before 2005

Everyone complains about Batman not detecting, so let's read some Batman detecting

I appreciate you user, you're good people

Thanks, user. I've posted this one once before, actually.

>99% of Sup Forums has never read a Batman comic from before 2005
this is exemplified by all the anons who hysterically claim Snyder's mediocre run is "the worst ever" etc

YUP

I mean fucking Tony Daniel's Tec ran at the same time, if you wanna see an actually awful Batman run, check that out

Rucka's run was trash and reading it nowadays and seeing Sasha will seem like parody knowing Rucka's obsessions.

True, Montoya and Kate have been retroactively ruined for me as well.

Still like the run though, and Gotham Central. That was my reintroduction to Batman.

Sorry for the thread hijack, OP. Happy Halloween, folks.

This isn't even the greatest story ever (not that I didn't like it, I did) but we can't even get this level of quality from Waid anymore.

What? Kate was crap before Rucka and you know it.

Didn't he find out who Anarchy was through actual detective work? It's been a while since I've read it, but he actually did quite a bit of that back in the late 80s/early 90s.

>Bruce does actual detective work for a change
>he wasn't even Batman then
You give a guy a mask and he'll just try and solve every problem with violence.

Was not

Thanks. I really love this issue and is one of the few times a look back into Bruce's "training" is worth it

Kate was created BY Rucka

You can't expect Sup Forums to know what it's talking about before it starts bitching

You know what I meant. There was another Katherine Kane that was Batwoman before.