>the pope's copy of undertale

CUTE LESBIANS
TRICK OR TREATING WITH EACH OTHER
NOT WITH YOU

camille's outfit is cute

I think she's dressed as the girl from Ape Escape 3

Is Camille normally this busty?

But what about Namek?

The lack of Amber in this thread is slowly killing me. Or that is old age that’s creeping up on me.

>its back

why the fuck is this the best halloween in years?

Took him long enough.

Was dialogue always this bad?

Incorrect, but it does have a 3 in the title.

This is the best one. i like her a lot. She has a great personality too.

would you cummy on a mummy

The only thing that'd make this day better would be if Oolong had time to pump out more pages of HeroQuest. As things are now, though... he's just bogged down by commissions and his day job. Gotta make a living somehow, right?

I just wish he'd advertise his Ko-Fi page more often so people would contribute to his tip jar, or open a Tip Jar style Patreon since Ko-Fi's a much less well known platform for getting patron bucks.

He's never gonna live it down. Until his dying day MatPat's gonna be remembered for being the idiot who, when given the opportunity to meet the biggest spiritual leader on the planet, gave him a fucking Steam code for a meme game.

>That Irate Gamer joke

I'd cummy in that mummy and make her a mommy.

The artstyle's changed quite a bit since the last update.

3rd panel.

humors a little hit or miss sometimes with these things, not that i mind

not normally no, though i'd have to say it's just Shen being random instead of puberty hitting, nevermind the fact that Camille is probably 19 or something

I honestly wonder if he still prides himself on doing that.

does the pope even have a computer he uses?

The Pope does not have a computer, the gift was just so Matpat could make a clickbait video. Any claims of the gift being symbolic or respectful are undermined by the wacky photoshop Pope in the video thumbnail. Icing on the cake: later that same month, the Pope told young people to stop wasting time playing videogames, which made Matpat look even sillier.

Based Francis

About damn time