SURPRISE SURPRISE

SURPRISE SURPRISE

>Trump Attacker Is Hillary Supporter, Mentioned in Wikileaks, Hit Previous Rally

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/25/255880_order-of-1500-copies-of-the-next-decade-january-18-2011-.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/breaking-trump-attacker-hillary-supporter-dead-grandma-voting-reno-address/
search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=3693
voters.findthedata.com/l/58425052/Wilda-Mae-Austin#voter history&s=cWoI7&st=1BYCKx
dobsearch.com/death-records/view.php?t=1478407310&searchnum=242542903458&sessid=ccq90cvp0fa9pc1a7ebtag0mg3
voters.findthedata.com/l/58295783/Austyn-Daniel-Crites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

source?

>attacker

I looked his name up in wikileaks, he is there but it's only for book order and it's from like 2011

Essentially, everyone against Trump is pro Hillary lets be real.

> would be attacker
Thank you SS

He claims to be a "Republican who supports Hillary" - then goes on to spew "HOPE not HATE" garbage. A Soros-funded beta faggot who deserved the curb stomping he got.

who fucking care just put shit on this story and hope for trump to win

He shouldn't pull a gun at a rally.

>poster raiser

You guys are acting like wikileaks revealed some earth shattering revelations.

Of course the protestor was anti Trump he was holding a "Republicans against Trump" sign.

He was confronted by Trump fans and thats when the fight began.

There was no gun

From earlier

You're acting like he wasn't a planted birddogger. Fuck off CTR

I'm just sitting here, waiting for a ameribro to kill this guy.

he didn't have a gun and he didn't do anything except protest

i understand that a lot of you guys have problems with paranoia but there is zero evidence that this was an assassination attempt

if you would like to explain how a guy without a gun was planning to kill donald trump at a rally then i would be happy to hear your retarded thoughts on the matter

See See

Kek

Holy shit, he bought a book in 2011.
We finally got him, boys

>it's only for book order and it's from like 2011
isnt he suppose to be a republican for trump?

what so everyone protesting is a paid shill?

Hillary doesn't have to pay shit. You damn well understand how much Trump is hated and how much passion he brings out in people. Give it a rest with your conspiracy bull shit user.

Republicans picked the wrong candidate. Its time to wake up and face reality.

>Republican
>Hillary Supporter
Pick one

False. Gary Johnson, LLC. for Prez plox

No, he's a neocon I think but the real fucky stuff is that he is registered to vote in NV but lives in CA, the pics posted earlier provide more info

He's not republican you idiot. It's called birdogging and it's what the Clinton campaign is known for.

>Republicans Against Trump
>Not Republican
American education failed you, retard

explain?

Paid protesters

People in my town and county are more likeily to get government jobs if they register Republican. Everybody registers Republican.

>what so everyone protesting is a paid shill?

He is a known paid shill.

He is.

It's a fact.

>conspiracy
The DNC was literally caught on tape bragging about planting protesters at Trump rallies.

wtf i hate jason statham now

/thread

You can't prove it. Prove it and ill switch my vote

it is illegal to discriminate based off of political beliefs. Try again.

And he was fired for letting the cat out of the bag.

ROH OH

happens all the time in academia

You have to go deeper.
Trump team went through the Excel file in Wikileaks and contacted some of their bird dogging contacts looking for someone to turn to their side and stage an assassination.
We're always only scratching the surface boys.

See

>Low level campaign volunteers talking about frivolous strategies.

SPREAD THIS

TRUM JUST WON THE BLACK VOTES

youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y

#whitesonly
>#whitesonly
#whitesonly
>#whitesonly

>Twitter
>Source
Thanks for correcting the record, Shillary drone.

Gary Johnson, LLC. for Prez 2016

DUN, DUN, DUN.

So utterly shocking the demon queen would use Luciferian tactics?

>Republican against trump
>orders book from Hilltards in 2011
sounds fishy to me

Wikileaks source. Try again shill

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/25/255880_order-of-1500-copies-of-the-next-decade-january-18-2011-.html

this

>he thinks there's enough time for there to be any new truth before the election
underage pls go

>WITNESSED
Look here trips, you can shill for Hillary as long as you want. Doesn't change the fact he was Republican getting BTFO of his Republican counterparts at a Republican rally for a Republican Presidential candidate. Correct the Record more, faggot.

>DNC was caught baiting nigger-tier Trump supporters into Violence with Shirts and Slogans

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/breaking-trump-attacker-hillary-supporter-dead-grandma-voting-reno-address/

So he's also effectively voting as his dead grandma and brother.

>ctr shilling so hard
>makes it more so obvious

Remember, it's not what they're saying but what they're not saying

no it was a book order from Stratfor didn't have anything to do with Hillary or dnc

Question. How do you know the lady that died in 2002 is the one registered to vote?

It's been like this for decades in Long island, NY. They just don't care and nobody can prove it.

I'm guessing a vote under her name and address popped up after her death?

Hey, bud, saw you made an error in your grammar. It's not "academia", it's "(((academia)))"

but where is that in the link you provided?
The lady that died in 2002 isn't listed with an address or middle name.

Yeah, I don't know. I tried archive.is/dyx2v from the image and it's not working for me.

>Yeah, I don't know. I tried archive.is/dyx2v from the image and it's not working for me.

because you are a mouth breather

>what is case sensitivity.
There is a reason why the letters are written as they are.

I'm sorry but
>thegatewaypundit
it also gone from unrelated old woman to grandmother for some reason.

Extremely rude, but that works. That's her alright.

The gatewaypundit isn't the source.

Such a defeatists attitude.

Even worse. They don't even check if the source is for real.

I just finished checking everything myself, and there's fucking nothing about his grandmother voting. The headline makes the already confusing image about 20 times worse.

It DOES have a dead lady voting from his address registered as a democrat though, 8 times after her death.

Smells fishy for sure.

Kek says trump will win

rerollan

>and there's fucking nothing about his grandmother voting

Look at the picture, it exactly says this UNRELATED DEAD WOMAN is voting from his address.
Pundit made the "grand ma" in the title.

But it matter jacksquad, this person is dead, since 2002, and still voting 8 times after her death from the same address.

Why was Stratfor giving him money?

Its illegal to protest at the same place as SS agents

That's exactly what I said.

Also, it's not even her address. Austyn registered her to HIS address in 2011, at the same time he registered himself to his address.

How the fuck is there not an automatic check to see if the person is even alive when registering them to a new location? This is fucking ridiculous.

Someone check this

search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=3693

I'm on my phone and can't read everything clearly. What you're looking for

>was this woman's SSN reigistered as deceased?

We might be able to get him on fraud charges as well.

Stratfor are basically edgelord consultants paid to LARP themselves as international spymasters. It's seriously cringeworthy.

Best guess is this guy is a drinking buddy of someone in Stratfor and is being paid to run "Watergate-tier" burgularies and crowd disruptions and other pathetic edgelord attempts at rat-fucking.

Guaranteed they have days worth of the pleb-ist of pleb-tier "trance" music on their drives.

She's definitely ded m8

voters.findthedata.com/l/58425052/Wilda-Mae-Austin#voter history&s=cWoI7&st=1BYCKx

dobsearch.com/death-records/view.php?t=1478407310&searchnum=242542903458&sessid=ccq90cvp0fa9pc1a7ebtag0mg3

Registered at the hillshill's house.

voters.findthedata.com/l/58295783/Austyn-Daniel-Crites

>>Dead Grandmother voting
DEMOCRAT CONFIRMED

A book order of like, thousands of books from a CIA front.

>Flushing a Booth MBA down the toilet for Shillary

what a fucking idiot

What I'm wondering is if her SSN was registered as deceased. If not, he might be pulling her SS checks.

That's typically the motive for these kinds of things.