Trump will make people boycott the US

If trump will be elected, i guarantee pic related is going to get an enormous boost all throughout the world.

with every retarded comment trump will make, the more people will start boycotting the US

My country has a first-hand experience with this subject.

That's why i warn the US, the greatest ally of my country, about the consequences of electing trump. he is simply the perfect person to fuel groups who want to boycott the US

>boycotting the largest military, economic and cultural power in the world
Never gonna happen, Duterte could be the president. Maybe Venezuela would though.

Your desperation is showing

Bugger off (((You)))

Considering we are the largest consumer nation that sells very little; it won't make a difference.

Into the oven you go Chaim.

Trump managed to make people from his own party boycott him.

He will do the same with the US

Too bad my country is more than twice the size of Europe and able to sustain itself economically.

Too bad boycotting your country is illegal here

fucking leftists can buy their dragon dildos from somewhere else

Let them. They need us more than we need them.

Also,
>that flag

A jew trying to destroy America? I would have never imagined...

hellow

Because they 'Boycott Israel' campaign is working so great

Isn't there an oven with your name on it?

We're not a pissant little country the size of vermont.

The world boycotted germany when Hitler was elected.
That ended in the night of broken glass.
(((They))) wont be that stupid, when they know the outcome of a boycott.

Venezuelans can't buy shit anyways. Their money is just paper.

Reagan didn't cause any meaningful boycott of the USA.

Next.

(((You))), have a nice day.

Actually Trump is seen quite favourably by those in other countries who don't want to die in WW3.

>europe goycots usa
>russia is my new best friend now
>red pilled jews in Israel purge degeneracy and convert to Christianity
>become superfriends
>remove pislam

Enough with your tricks Schlomo, don't try to sway burgers from doing the right thing. Even if every other ally turns their back on Trump\s US, they will have us as their greatest ally.

Like they give a fuck.

The world is literally Americas bitch and you know it. Israel most of all, you take their foodstamp money every year.

Yes. This.

havent your kind learn from the past?!?
the only ones who will suffer are you

Stop trolling David. You still haven't paid me back those shekels you borrowed last Passover.

The whole hillary ww3 meme is so ridiculous i think maybe even some trump supporters don't genuinely believe it.

Hillary is merely going to have a no fly zone in syria which she is going to negotiate WITH russia. putin says he is open for diplomacy with either clinton or trump so fuck off

You guys focus on imaginary narratives instead of looking at real issues.

Here, have a real issue:
If Trump will get elected, he will abolish the iran deal (he promised to do it, remember?)

Abolishing the iran deal, means Iran will keep developing a nuclear weapon.

Trump = Nuclear iran, open your fucking eyes Sup Forums
Abolishing the inspection over the iranian nuclear program is literally gambling on the future of the world.
it's a direct nuclear threat to american and world security.

Just stop and think for a second:
Do you want muslim countries to have nukes while trump is president?
Do you even understand how dangerous this is?

Trump = Muslims with nukes.
I just warn you about the simple truth that trump will lead to nuclear iran in a world where muslims will hate america even more than now

You're an idiot.

Please.

Then we will shut our doors and produce everything here again. In a decade you'll be clamoring for our goods.

Why is this jew so afraid of Trump

And why is this a bad thing? Getting shit tier countries off our dick is the fucking point.

Hilary and the democrats have been blaming Russia for everything, she point blank stated she wants a no fly zone and they also did a large scale cyber attack on them a few days ago (something the Democrats have stated they consider an act of war). That will mean she will shoot down Russian jets and that will spark WW3 since there is no way countries like China, Pakistan and Iran will let Russia go down under the boot of the US.

There is really no way around it. Trump cares about making American great, he will look at what he can do to that end. Hilary wants to spread her claws in other regions and cause more conflict.

>>Boycott ... FOOD !
I hope that works out for you.

>Do you want muslim countries to have nukes while trump is president?

We already have a Muslim country with nukes - Pakistan. Oh, and Pakistan is under America's boot. It's probably getting drone-bombed by America right now. You have no power here, Shlomo.

>the future of the world.
>some stupid sandniggers with non-functional nuclear warheads

The dumb dune-coons wouldn't even be able to launch their nukes off the horse-drawn carts they'd be carrying them on.

Cant stand to lose any aid shekels from your biggest slave colony kike?

Kek is amused by your butthurt.

>with every retarded comment trump will make, the more people will start boycotting the US

That's pretty much the reason anti-americans are hoping trump to win in europe.

I would be pretty happy if Israel boycotted the USA desu senpai

can they boycott us by not coming here please

Have fun with Nollywood.

well, then I'd like to see Europe and Japs and Worse Korea ask the US to pull their troops and ships.

Oh? it's all okay now? strange...

literally who cares

no really, who cares about the rest of the world

America is the only country that matters

>Niggers and Spics boycott USA
>Economic Nationalism takes effect
>We are successful and all the spics get deported

this f a m

>stop our insane warmongering
>reign back the american empire
>mind our own business
>get boycotted