F I N A L L Y

F I N A L L Y

youtu.be/a_YkhWZOjG0

Was this the longest hiatus?

At this rate I calculate that 12 hiatuses from now the last star will die.

Everything but the Mayor/Nanafua episode looks decently boarded.

Literally the eighth time I've had to post this today

Did Uncle Andy ever show up after the Thanksgiving episode?

He flew Steven and Greg to Korea in his biplane.

post fusions that are superior to their components

This was retarded but the last panel made me laugh, gg I guess

I can't wait for more townie episodes immediately at the start of the new airing.

In b4 thread deleted.

>more townie shit
>"steven im still not gonna explain shit to you"
>connie drama

yeah thats gonna be a no for me, dog

>MORE
>TOWNIE
>EPISODES

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jesus...

Boat episode when?

>New episodes on the CN app
So they're not going to be airing officially, you have to download an app to watch?
That doesn't sound right, and yet it feels exactly in line with CN's attitude regarding SU.

Summer of Steven really had that few episodes? I thought there were like 30 of them not just like 22.

Oh shit

Ouch.

Jesus, all that fucking red.

So basically the only period in the last four years where SU actually aired like a normal fucking show was just before Mirror Gem/Ocean Gem to just after The Return/Jailbreak/Full Disclosure?

Congratulations for sperging out.

that's pretty crazy

I bet you'd go for peridot's bechamel sauce, you blue whore.

that shit is fucking gross
ugly shit

well that was autistic

>The first game was amazing
>Second game is a piece of shit
What did they mean by this?

Mobile developers making a console game.

>zombie doughnut Sadie
>mayoral hopeful Nanefua
I'm looking forward to this more than I should.

Honestly, I can't be bothered to give a fuck about SU.
>Townie shit
>More avoiding answers and taking forever to explain anything
>the generally poor quality of the show
>After this burst of episodes it'll just be another year of waiting
I just can't be bothered to give a shit about it with this tiny trickling of episodes along with the meandering way that they like to give out the plot.

>more townie episodes
I DONT FUCKING WANT THIS FUCK OFF I DONT WANT IT

I agree. They promised so much. Now lets watch as Lars is forgotten as they can't kill anyone on a kids show, LOL!

>FINALLY

Yeah, I was starting to like cartoons again.

Thank god and they just Korrad the show with the APP download
I am glad the witch is killed.

That's the thing, is that a lot of ideas in the show are fairly neat or interesting, like gem corruption or whatever Lion is or how Gem society works or Gem defects; or, they'll start on an exciting, interesting piece of the story, like the possibility that Yellow Diamond was the one who killed Pink Diamond, how Blue Diamond would react to that given her usual gloomy behavior over her death, or the fact that Lars is just kinda fucking boned and stuck in a cave on an alien planet, or Centipeedle or Jasper, but they NEVER focus on the countless neat ideas/plot threads and they quickly jerk the attention away just to focus on
>steven and connie's emotional issues
>pearl's self esteem issues
>amethyst's self esteem issues
>steven being autistic
>boring townie characters
>regular human activities
It's like they're trying their hardest to just kill any interest that anyone might have in the show. Steven Universe would honestly be a great show if it didn't constantly force itself to focus on ANYTHING but the main plot. They expect people to give a shit about the show by giving away teeny little peaks at things that might be interesting amidst an ocean of boring humdrum shit, but that strategy doesn't work when you have to wait YEARS between bursts of episodes.

>channel doesn't even rerun the show
Could you imagine if they aired new episodes of Courage the Cowardly Dog for a week then never aired it again for almost year?

Yellow Diamond killing Pink Diamond is the opposite of interesting since it's the Disney thing to do, have the meanest character be responsible for everything bad that happened.

Yellow didn't kill Pink though.

post full picture

Based Mungposter!

I just hope the Lapis and Peridot are angry at Steven episode has good character interaction at least.
Or it can be meep-morp meme shit.

Oh Lamar...

Going to miss this bum.

Im gonna need a sauce

My beautiful, elegant, cockroach waifu.

Considering all the weird shit and actual disappointment that's been on Sup Forums about SU lately, I'm glad I can enjoy it as just a cartoon rather than being unhappy with it, and along with the other upcoming bitz from other shows I'm pretty glad it's here.

1). When do the episodes start?
2).Why have the hiatuses lasted so long?
>Everything was Lapis fault, she was a terrible character and I calked it when she first showed.

at this point I dont even know whether the I funny water mark is ironic or not...

She started rolling the plot ball, but crew and everyone constantly stop it.
>tfw your favorite character got ruined because she started the plot

So now this turd of a show comes back wafting it's stink all over Sup Forums again.

...IE, any of them...?

Four weeks, five episodes a week plus one extra at the beginning and I guess a double-length one.

Don't blame us, blame the bastard who forces you to watch the show and read the threads!
What is that sicko getting out of it, you have to wonder? Psycho.

How close is Korea to the barn?

No worse than that psycho who let you guys out of /trash/ again.

Fuck them. Fuck them all. Why do we even bother?!

>the Disney thing to do
no Disney would actually make it enjoyable or interesting in some way and actually provide resolution to the plot

So you're complaining an animated series gets its own thread on a board dedicated to such?

I just don't get losers like you - going out of your way to expose yourself to something you claim to hate. I think you need therapy.

7.000 miles.

I don't get losers who keep coming back to shitty show willingly after being disappointed dozens of times like a battered wife. Why don't you guys just stay in /trash/ and circlejerk over your waifu since that's all you people really want to do. None of you ever really discuss the show.

Your opinion is not relevant since you don't like the show. You don't have to watch it. You don't have to read the threads. You don't have to spend another second of thought on it.

But you do.

I watch the show and I go on the threads: you know why? Because I DO like the show. I know it's not perfect - but I enjoy watching it and conversing about it.

So just, please, leave. will you? Or admit you do actually like the show, because it offers you the opportunity to behave like a giant piece of shit.

Of course they rerun the show, but that's not regular airing, that's syndication.

They'd also give Yellow Diamond a villain song that is actually good.

>kanye and eminem
Do the normalfag EmStans finally accept kanye now?

She'll get one when she does her face turn. Probably right before she's shattered by White Diamond.

>I DO like the show.
You're either Rebecca xirself or deluded. Or you just have the shittiest taste on the planet.

>opportunity to behave like a giant piece of shit.
Says the fag who can't handle people calling the show shit and feels the need to get this angry about it. Thanks for the entertainment.

Literally everything you write supports my argument.

What is wrong with you? Why don't you go watch something you think IS good?

It really doesn't. It's just mental gymnastic you put on yourself so you can go on believing you're not wrong. People are going to post negative comments about a show you like. On Sup Forums you're going to read opinions you don't like. And no matter how big of an autistic fit you throw you're never going to make those comments go away. You better suck it up now and start acting a big boy.

And now we get townie episodes.

Just fucking end it.

I like this format. good job

first game had its own string of bugs when it first released. I guess transitioning to a considerably larger project without increasing the number of people working on the game just exacerbated its problems. It'll probably get better by the end of the month.

D i g i t s !

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

>all this red colour
Why?
Graphics are mediocre and plot is very simple.

Bombs.

Lapis has never been my favorite, she just sated Sup Forums's foot fetish.

I really hope this bomb or whatever we are getting ends with Lapis alone without any friends even getting her roommate stolen

So are you the pony guy? Switch from that to this now?

Long ago in a distant season, SU aired its first 'bomb' event for the buildup and payoff of the Return/Jailbreak arc. Five episodes in one week, in the middle of a regular run of episodes. It was a phenomenal success, both in terms of marketing and in terms of building hype for the show, a full week of major plot episodes after months of buildup.

But, the fooooolish CN studio execs completely misinterpreted the success of the event. Believing that the bomb format was the only important takeaway from the success of the event, they started forcing SU to do more and more bomb events, spacing them by bigger and bigger hiatuses.

And now, here we are today.

(You)

Quads, but no answer. Why do you do this? What do you get out of it?

Her feet are meh.

Amedot FTW.

I'm only here because like apathetic and withdrawn girls, shortstacks, and short hair.

There is a direct correlation between the amount of hiatus and how cancer the fanbase becomes

I feel completely robbed of 15 seconds of my life

There is LITERALLY no cheaper cop-out than >"durr I just can't explain all this important shit to you"
This series is now legit by retards for retards

>fanservice with "I wish I could tell you I l-"
>barnies via cellphone, not even in person
>teenage relationship drama
>townie bullshit
>pearl saying there is serious shit she can't explain even though she wants to (so they MIGHT talk about it)
>shitty song and band scene
>barnies hand up with more drama
It's like this show has perfected the ability to be disappointing.

holy fuck the show is actually dead

I din't even care anymore. Ladybug keeps me going until Star VS comes out.

the show just isn't enjoyable to watch and doesn't pull ratings

>tfw gems reproduce asexually and green autism will never pour her mother sauce into lapis's fertile womb

It's time to use defragmentation on this drive

where did these even come from? is this a Sup Forums meme?

I thought they canceled this?

>Probably right before she's shattered by White Diamond

I would unironically drop the show if that or something similar happened desu

>I-I can't explain things, but I want to!
>Pointless drama that will likely get resolved when revisited every 10-15 episodes and will ultimately amount to nothing but a crying scene
>Townie shit
Wow.

It's right on the bottom, poop head