You thought that big purple guy would kill me, Pete? I turned myself into an AI!

You thought that big purple guy would kill me, Pete? I turned myself into an AI!

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/tracyscops/550366/HAPTICS-PROTOCOL---Patreon-Preview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not how AIs work

Sorry, didn't catch the reference.

>Good job kid. Why don't you treat yourself with a drink or five?

Fuck you, Karen is a treasure

Pretty sure that's how Avengers 4 will end, big emotional Tony Stark death and funeral but lol RDJ is still avilable for cameos and small parts so post-credit scene with AI Tony.

That or we get a small Cap funeral that's cut short for a Tony and Pepper wedding.

No, she's fucking not. It was one of the dumbest ideas ever and it ruins Spider-Man.

>he didnt read the comics
>he didnt watch the cartoons

>thinks this is the first time spideys had an AI
pathetic.

Oh fuck off. It was a good thing in the movie, it's nowhere disruptive enough to "ruin" anything. What a weak ass character that would be that is completely destroyed my minor changes.

>I lost my middling construction job
>BETTER SELL DEATHRAYS TO GANG BANGERS

Vulture, sweetie, I don't think you can pin the blame entirely on Stark here.

>It was one of the dumbest ideas ever

It gave Pete someone to talk to in-suit and bounce off of instead of having endless narration to himself, which wouldn't work in live-action.

It was a clever work-around to make one of Pete's tropes fit in. I'm not crazy about all the fake Iron Man tech stuff, but Karen was far and away the best thing about that suit.

>inb4 me saying something wouldn't work in live action gets you screaming about how I hate comic books

user, I will fully agree that all the gadgetry nonsense was stupid for Spider-Man (outside of spider tracers and spider signal of course). But Karen wasn't a bad thing.

who else here thought karen's voice was insanely hot

Im still mad theres no art/lewds of hologram Karen yet.

I want either a Venom Karen or Karen getting transferred into Viv. With a obsession with Peter.

It's Jennifer Connoly user, of course it's hot.

right?

Oh, cmon. Karen will probably receive the Jarvis/Vision treatment and becomes MCU's Venom or something.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO AN AI, MORTY!

I'M AI RIIIIIIIIIICK!

You have to pay first
hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/tracyscops/550366/HAPTICS-PROTOCOL---Patreon-Preview

I'm waiting in delicious anticipation for Spidey vs Thanos when he tells the suit to go full lethal only for it to force him to turn around, deploy ass spinnerets and shoot silly string at the bad guy. Then as Pete gives Tony a hurt look Tony just says, "What? I thought it would be funny....... Okay, I was drunk."