Scandinavia and the World /satwg/

Other urls found in this thread:

satwcomic.com
strawpoll.me/11587281
sputniknews.com/art_living/201606271042003150-finland-suicide-migrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pol approve?

Belongs on reddit faggot

denmark is racsist and swededs are tolarent.

>your people die slow and painful deaths because they can't afford life saving surgeries

their people die slow and painful death because they can't get life saving surgeries because they get put on waiting lists and never get in

sweden is gay and normer there

funny dirty scandi humor.

Comic is literally tumblr polandball shit and anyone who likes it is a faggot.

"Im going to kill him"
>Of course

the creator of this needs to be hanged

praise kek.
satwcomic.com

Are we having a cringe thread?

Ok then

Name?

You mean shitty hetalia right?

Someone who draws these comics don't really seem to be fans of Finland

boy or girl president?
strawpoll.me/11587281

Shit, if Finland is half as good as Ive heard Id go there in a heart beat. People who like their space, lots of forests, hard winters, just my bit really.

SATW is harmless and kinda cute.

Don't, we already have a brown people problem

Too much tits

Im literally of pure Prussian/English descent. Too brown for Finland?

The person who makes this is a fat hog, I use to have her picture back a while ago but deleted it.

Imagine lasercheese but fatter.

Iceland looks so happy

Nah
But you're never going to learn the language. Learn to spell this Lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppilas first.

happy in real world to.

Fair point. But I could fuckin try if I wanted it bad enough. Im really thinking of getting out of America ASAP. Ill never forget my heritage, but fuck this shit Ive had it with the degeneracy. But uh, whats that word/phrase mean?

airplane jet turbine engine auxiliary mechanic non-commissioned officer student

Also you're going to need to deal with the fact that this place is pretty depressing, it's cold and dark all the time and alcohol is only thing that keeps you alive, unless it kills you.
sputniknews.com/art_living/201606271042003150-finland-suicide-migrants/

Anyway, if Trump wins you have no reason to leave.

>Make a comic about Nordic countries
>don't include Romania
smdhtbqhfam

Yea. But why the fuck would I need to say that on the day to day first off, and second, fucking good. Light fucking burns me. I want to die anyways, so what harm can come from living amongst the same, right? I dont know about alcohol, I fucking hate the stuff personally, but Id likely spend a lot of my time innawoods. Most likely thing to kill me would be animals or the cold. Which i have no issue with really.