Well, another Halloween has bit the dust

Well, another Halloween has bit the dust.

Uh huh.

Yup

Yeah..

That it did.

And all I got was a mouthful of semen.

Usually Halloween passes for me with little notice, yet this year I've felt more of a tug on my heart surrounding this holiday than I have for years. What gives?

This is the worst Halloween I've had even the past few years I went to house parties or hit town and i never stopped dressing up. This year it fell on a day I had to work the next day.
Fucking dire lads.

I got called in to do a late shift at the last minute. I actually had plans. Still pissed.

I didnt dress up. I'm too old for that. What did depress me was how much fun I used to have on this day and how now that isn't possible anymore. being out late, getting candy, being scared of stuff, the atmosphere of halloween is out of reach for me since I'm older now. maybe one day when I have kids I'll take them trick or treating but for now the magic is lost on me and it doesnt feel special anymore.
growing up sucks, anyways happy halloween anons. I'm sad that I grew out of it.

i am also sad thinking about when i used to trick or treat

manchilds

>not trick or treating well into adulthood and only stopping when people start outright refusing to give you candy

I didn't want to face the rejection when it came

>went out on the Friday before
>first time in a bar, it kinda sucked but coffee beer is good at least
>next day, there's a cool barcade I finally can go to and they're doing a Halloween thing, have to go
>place is cool and drink is good but don't meet anybody, just kinda do my own thing and get rekt at Street Fighter
>didn't do anything tonight except watch Trick R Treat, eat a fuckton of candy, and participate in a shitty costume contest I was glad I was wearing a mask for
Fuck everything.

Too busy with school to actually put time into making a costume or going trick-or-treating.
No one even stops at my house asking for candy.
probably the most lackluster halloween I've had in a while.

how much candy are you meant to give out?
halloween isnt that big in my country. i give each kid a fistful of mini assorted chocolate bars and they always go wide eyed. this group of high school girls dressed as DC super girl girls said i was very generous and it made me happy inside

NIGNORANCE?!

Yeah, I know how you feel. Thanks to our work schedules, my friend and I weren't able to hang out together and eat candy and watch Ghost Adventures/Horror Movies like we usually do.

Hell, the only highlight I had for the week of Halloween was the office party we had at work and people that had kids got to bring them to work for some sort of Corporate Trick or Treat thing(Which was adorable, to be honest). I even got to be a judge for the costume contest.

It wasn't too bad, but I missed hanging out with by best friend though.

same feel here, maybe it's just a matter of poor timing
>in a perfect world halloween would be a floating holiday on the last saturday in october

Give out full size bars next year you will be legendary

>not a single trick or treater at my house or at grandmas
>She went all out decorating, lives in the middle of town
>nobody stopped
>Took a quick trip to the popular streets
>Nobody there either
>Drive by a dozen churches
>There's everyone in the damn town
>Eating free pepperoni pizza and boiled hotdogs while their kids walk up and down the parking lot like a damn conveyor belt

My entire street was dark throughout the night, not a single kid, and I thought I was in a pretty popular neighborhood. It's ogre.

I got a 5 year old Wolverine and similarly fun-sized superheroes/monsters/ninja turtles, no teens for once. Good year but everyone was gone by 7pm.

people were out while I was still at work yesterday. I asked around, apparently people started around fucking noon and generally stopped at about 8 PM.

I'm sorry that everyone didn't have that great of a Halloween. If it helps, I took my nieces out trick-or-treating, then went home and handed out candy to over 40 kids. And I have enough leftover chocolate to last me weeks.

>not even one trick-or-treater 3 years in a row
i didn't buy any candy cause i knew it would happen

Put a sign next year, if they can read.

Pretty good Halloween this year. I always take it off to pass out candy at my moms house. I dress up as an alien and put a sign on my chest that says "Say trick or treat, then take some!" and scare all the kids who don't read the sign.

Wasn't as crazy as last year due to weather, I live in Michigan and it FUCKING SNOWED in the morning. Gernerally though we had a pretty good turn out of kids. I made a Halloween play list on youtube and blasted that all night. It was great filling it with some Sim Theme Park, cup head, Warcraft and some funny meme music. Everyone really enjoyed it and a few of the older kids got a kid out of Spooky Scary Skeleton remixes.

Lots of Starwars costumes this year. I had a kid who was Bendy from Bendy and the Ink Machine and he was really happy I know who he was. Not a lot of slutty teens this year but they got replaced with lippy tweens who kept cursing and trying to fuck the decorations.

My house is on a weird corner so it's generally pretty random in the waves of kids we get. The other streets this year where totally bitchen though. One of our new neighbors restores old cars so he had a model T and some muscle cars that where all lit up and had skeletons dress up in them.

I also buy a big box of count Chocula for the last trick or treater of the night. I was pretty happy. This family came at about 0900 on the dot and those kids freaked as I handed them that huge ass box of cereal. In all pretty good turn out this year.

if it makes you feel better OP my halloween consisted of studying for a test thats today and reading some gay weeb shit to keep myself from burning out. I didnt even read or watch anything Halloween related which was a first

Bite the Dust, you say?
We can experience this Halloween again and again...

Almost no one goes trick-or-treating anymore. What the fuck happened?

They order candy online with mommy's credit card

Teenagers ruined it.

I blame the wave of Scream costumes that made half the "kids" that came to your door of legal drinking age.

Next year OP....NEXT YEAR!

I never got to trick or treat because the media of the 80s claimed it was a form of devil worship and the occult.

If it isn't Catholic it's Satanism.

is this a Jojo reference?

Terrorist scares

No, this is.

>Not a lot of slutty teens this year but they got replaced with lippy tweens who kept cursing and trying to fuck the decorations

>you will never be a slutty teen on halloween

I want to recapture the magic so badly. I try so hard. It never works. I watch everything I loved, I watch new specials I've never seen before, I decorate, nothing works. I feel completely empty inside. Christmas is the same way, especially now that I don't really have any material wants that I can't get for free on the Internet, but need straight-up money more than ever.

Every year there are more and more tourists and less and less people giving out candy and it's getting unpleasant. The dizzy spells didn't help this year.

Time to put up the christmas decorations and start blasting the same horrible fucking music over and over again absolutely everywhere for the next 2 months.

stop living at the end of a cul-de-sac

>Sim Theme Park
is that what i think it is? that old ps1 game??

I went out trick or treating with my friend. It wasnt nearly as much funnas i remember, so i felt pretty bummed out about that. Otherwise however i had the best halloween in about ten years. I watched alot of scary kovies, and hanged out with my friend to watch an american werewolf in london. It fucking sucks that its over now.

>walk up and down the parking lot like a damn conveyor belt
Why?

Dunno about that guy, but in my town they basically just set up rows of really shitty carnival-tier games and give the kids candy for like, throwing bean bags into the eyeholes of a big plywood jack-o-lantern, or get their face painted like a kitty cat or whatever.

This is one of the reasons I really want to have kids. If I'm not able to feel so much wonder towards like anymore, then at least I would like to be able to help others have that experience.

Maybe it's a selfish reason to be a parent, but whatever

>me and friend decorate for party in my garage
>a transformer down the block exploded
>makes our lights flicker

safe to say I at least got spooked this year

It was called trunk or treat in my town, but by the time it started I was all ready a shitty teenager blowing shit up with my friends.

I've only been trick or treating once or twice as a kid, weren't particularly strong memories, averagely fun. Hardly any kids come come and knock on my door, like - once every 2 years.
Keeping this Sup Forums related, I did watch The Great Pumpkin with a friend on the evening. Just an excuse to watch a Peanuts special.

>Halloween board theme is gone
At least let us be able to choose it all year round

You can find last year's one on the Stylish browser extension I think