What do we think of the 80s Chipmunks?

What do we think of the 80s Chipmunks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8H2oHVUJeWw
youtube.com/watch?v=EXoWnTedrcE
watchcartoononline.io/alvin-and-the-chipmunks-season-8-episode-1-back-to-our-future
youtube.com/watch?v=IAzH3nw4SHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I watched them every day as a little kid hoping to see shots of the Chipettes feet and yes I realize how autistic that was.

>Dude, what if Alvin and the Chipmunks were, like, girls?

Loved the movie that was based on "Around the World in 80 Days." The music was a lot of fun.

No, I'm not willing to watch it now as an adult to see if it holds up.

The Chipmunks weren't a major presence in my childhood, outside that one movie. I casually watched the other stuff if it happened to be on, but that was about it.

I also thought the Chippettes were better versions of the boys. They seemed to have more character depth.

probably my most hated syndicated cartoon ever.

Sorry about the shitty audio.
How many artists can you recognize from the intro?

youtube.com/watch?v=8H2oHVUJeWw

youtube.com/watch?v=EXoWnTedrcE
They make me feel funny.

I want IDW to write a Crisis on Infimunk Earths book. Have all the various versions of the Chipmunks meet and shit goes down. What's wrong with me?

Good 80s animation doesn't exist for the most part.

You wouldn't know they were supposed to be chipmunks if it weren't for their noses. I suppose the same could be said of the Chipmunks as well.

I'm Half Filipino, so for those of you who don't know, the word "tee-tee" means dick.
I used to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks on VHS a couple of times, and when I was like 5 I constantly would remember the scene in that one movie where the Chipmunk chicks were in like belly-dancer outfits.
My very first nightmare involved these creatures.
They were dancing in belly-dancer outfits talking about their "tee-tees" and I woke up screaming to the glasses one showing off her magnum dong.

It still haunts me to this day, and it's one of those nightmares you have that are so vivid because it's so scarring.

I still fear naked tee-tees.

I've never really even seen any nostalgiafagging for those cartoons the way you do with 90s shows.

They did do an episode from the series where 90s chipmunks meet their 50s counterparts.
watchcartoononline.io/alvin-and-the-chipmunks-season-8-episode-1-back-to-our-future

I love this intro.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAzH3nw4SHo

Fun fact: Alvin is the oldest.

Sexy

>we

Their movie was pretty cool as a kid.
>WE ARE THE BOYS WE ARE THE BOYS WE ARE THE BOYS OF ROCK N ROLL

Reminder: Everyone who worked on "The Chipmunk Adventure" was a pedophile.

No exceptions.

>the glasses one showing off her magnum dong

...QUICKLY, TO /trash/, THEY'LL KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS

Pretty fucking great. You'd have to be an idiot with no taste to think otherwise.

Or more accurately, a furry.

Nope. Pedophile. The boys spent like half their screentime with their shirts off and the girls spent 3/4 of their screentime either flashing their panties or wearing "sexy" costumes while singing about getting laid.

Furry? Hey, anything is possible. Pedophile? Without any goddamn doubt.

They're bloody chipmunks!

Just an excuse for a Chipettes thread, right?

If being a pedo meant creating superior animation featuring sexy chipmunks, the world would have been a beautiful place.

>I casually watched
Fucking casual. Get out or my Chipmunks threadd

>tfw there will never again be movies that leave you in a state of confusion to whether you should fap to the sexy characters or gorgeous animation

Sure.

Little Richard, Elvis, Jimmy Hendrix, Bob Dylan, Michael Jackson, Mick Jagger.

the world need the Chipettes.

bump