Sup Forums approved travel locations

Where is Sup Forums going on holiday in 2017?

What is the most redpilled travel/holiday destination?

Other urls found in this thread:

serbia.travel/home.779.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prague.

I am going to go and visit our glorious new border wall.

Portugal, is there anything I should know?

Ireland is really safe. Our tourism this year has increased a shit load! Thanks ISIS!

yeah its shit.

Come to Bulgaria lads, get hammered on the head with a beer mug and openly shit on niggers and roaches.

Camden, NJ

You should be thanking your king Conor McGregor

prague is really cool but if you are mega butthurt about nonwhites dont go there
its filled with asians, arabs and blacks
i still recomend it

>Ukraine not included but Belarus is
>France should already have exploded
>turkey not all bombs
0/10 shit map

Come to Saint Petersburg.

>Where is Sup Forums going on holiday in 2017?
To Athens in February and to Austria in April.
Also I'm planning on visiting Cuba in 2017

I heard he kicked a terrorist so hard in the balls he broke his foot.

Prague is fucking beautiful. So is Budapest, Warsaw, Paris, Vienna and Rome.

If you can't enjoy a stay in a beautiful, historically rich and amazing city because its demographic make-up bothers you, you probably should kill yourself.

Not in my experience but I haven't been there in a few years.

How can a city have a culture if the culture is basically erased?

Rome is kinda lane after one day

I'd recommend Easter in Granada.
(Semana Santa.)

What are the chances of a potato nigger trying to start something with an English person because "muh oppression"?

Was maybe going to visit Sofia, is it good, lad?

very unlikely. England is where we get most tourists from. You are probably more likely to started on by an another English person for being from a slightly different region in Temple Bar

probably very high if you call them potato niggers

diversity

There's its history, architecture, cultural offerings (theater, opera, festivals, etc.), nightlife, and tons of other things that make up a city. Don't be a pussy.
>Rome is kinda lane after one day
From April through October, Rome has got be my favorite city in Europe.

On, and I also forgot to mention Venice (yeah, I know many find it overrated, and I disagree) and Florence. Amazing cities.

Plenty of night life and its close to the best ski resort.

Does this map mean russia and the lapland is safe?

Pla respond

I have an Irish surname so I'm practically an honorary potato nigger myself.

Planning to make a North-Eastern trip with a friend of mine with whom we spend a month in Japan last year. Poland is definitely on the list, we also want to see Finland (so at least one of the Baltic countries will be a likely stop) and then visit St. Petersburg.
Idk man, I've spent 4 days there in 2013, and I felt that it was not enough the see everything. The only negative experience I've had were the Senegalese niggers selling their shit at every street.

yes burger, also syria is very safe go fast

What about the coast, places like Varna?

If you're looking for a great beach holiday that isn't too touristy and 'drunk', then I'd recommend Fuerteventura Island.
>no tall hotels/skyscrapers
>not too many people (can actually get some pussy)
>decent cheap food (thanks to small resorts)
>sunny/warm all year round
>never humid, always breezy
>basically never rains
>activities
>lots of natural desert
>great for exercising
>no degenerates

Only problem is, is that it's mainly people aged 35-50. But there are still plenty of 20 year old german pussy knocking about.

If you're non-german, then picking up german women is piss fucking easy.

pic related

Belgrade is usually called the best place to party on the Balkans. Night life is crazy, many sights to see if you're into that kind of shit. Serbia overall has many destinations that would offer you activities to get your adrenaline pumping or historic sites to see.

My grandfather was in Vietnam in the 82nd, he is taking me to Vietnam to show me the places he has been. He also might give me his bloodstained Mauser someday. A shot landed at his foot when he climbed a hill and looked up to see a panicking Vietcong trying to reload...my grandfather had an lmg. The hook didn't make it.

Sunny beach if you want the trash experience. Everything else for a relaxing time. Like Nesebar.

Main problem would be all the old farts desu.

I've been to Tenerife, it's actually pretty chill when you mingle with the locals but a lot of trashy parts with all the British expats.

Also been to Lanzarote which was too small to even enjoy lol.

Have you ever been to any other Canary Islands? If so how do they compare?

Lviv, Ukraine
>cheap
>beautiful
>no tourists
>hot women

Balkans is top of my list lad.

What else would you recommend in Serbia outside of Belgrade?

Want to see Croatia, Serbia, Republika Srpska, not bothered about Mudslime parts of Bosnia though.

Avoid belgium germany and france london and sweden. Should be fine then

I know loads of degenerates my age who go to Amsterdam. Is it nice or just full of tards wanting drugs and hookers?

Trash girls i have on facebook are always going to sunny beach, i'd definitely avoid it lmao

>Is it nice or just full of tards wanting drugs and hookers?

I love Amsterdam. It's a small town but it actually feels like a massive, big city -- in an oddly comfy way.

You get all kinds of people there: degenerate drug users, faggots, artists, generally chill people, idiot tourists, amazing tourists, and so on.

the nazi colonies in central and southern Argentina

those nazis had great taste

Come to Hungary. Just remember to do so in a legal way and not through the southern barrier.

I'm in Bali right now on holiday. SE Asia is red pilled as fuck.

Anyone got any word on Vilnius/Lithuania?

I'm dating a Lithuanian. So the likelihood of us taking a trip there together is pretty high.

>90% Muslim
>Holiday location

Pick one.

it think the best places to go if you don’t like a lot of forginers are the not very known usually smaller historical towns
central europe is filled with them and i’m guess uk too
also castles and manors

Visit St.Petersburg

C-come to South Africa! We're so diverse!

portugal is in the top 5 most peaceful countries on the planet. good beaches, many people speak english. its bad only if you have to live here and deal with the bureaucracy and taxes.

We need mo money for dem programmes so make sure you drive through us only once.

This. The people were brilliant would Definetly go again

Sofia is so extremely crowded though. I've been there a few times and walking through Vytosha and all the parks close to the center can be stressing at some point.

Portugal, Poland and Ukraine
Portuguese desserts ftw, trust me
I did in 2005. Gorgeous city, but 3-days max. And Arlina Orlova rlz

Shh... it's better that it stays a quiet corner of Europe. If we could just convince the chavs in Algarve to piss off it would be perfect.

>Finland
>Wales
>Czech
>Poland
have been pretty enjoyable desu

I've been to the other gaffs like Tenerife and Lanzo. That's indeed where all the working class brits (me included) go, hence why they're drunken shitholes. That's okey for nights out.

But Fuerteventura (Costa calma especially) on the other hand if full of Krauts, Scandinavians and Colombian, he seem to be quite reserved'.

If you're a non-reserved person like myself, and you find a small group of british lads out there, then getting these foreign women is piss easy.

Approved:
Portugal
Spain
Norway (Avoid oslo)
Czech republic
Poland

Avoid:
France
Germany
Sweden
Belgium (French area)

You should try to visit as many places in europe as possible.
Visit roman historic sites in italy, visit spain and cathedrals in france. Visit rural england and old cities in germany like Rothenburg.
Visit beautiful amsterdam and the alps.
See as much as possible.

Because you don't know how long you still have to opportunity to.
How long until one place after the other will turn into the third world.
London and Paris are already gone. Berlin wasnt worth visiting to begin with. But there are still many beautiful places left.

I woudl love to visit St.Petersburg but I´m scared because all Russians are crazy.

Like I said, many locations. Firstly, there are the mountains, there is not much to hike on most of them (exceptions: Stara Planina, Zlatibor, Tara), but they're overall great for skiing and generally relaxing.

Then you have the lakes, when we talk about lakes, we mostly mean Palić, Srebrno jezero, to a lesser part Bovansko jezero and Đerdap. I do not recommend you go there unless you plan on fishing, since almost all of the lakes do not have anything beyond a few restaurants and stores around them.

I don't even want to begin talking about historic sites, but here are some: Takovo, the many fortresses scattered around Serbia, etc. I'll provide sources so you can find more out by yourself.

Natural sites: Well, there's Djavolja Varoš, Zlatibor, Tara, the whole fucking area of Western Serbia, etc.

If you want good food, best places to visit are in Eastern Serbia: Leskovac for good meat, Knjaževac for wine, and overall all traditional Serbian dishes. On the way between Niš and Knjaževac, there's Svrljig with amazing 'special' cheese. By the way, Knjaževac won best European travel destination twice in a row.

In the case you want night life, easy girls and shit, best option is Belgrade. All other cities are pretty peaceful, except Novi Sad when Exit is running.

Anyway, I'm too lazy to write more, so here's the main source of info:
serbia.travel/home.779.html

Looking to see you in Serbia soon, britbro.

Pic related, Topčider Park.

>Pic related, Topčider Park.
WE'RE GOING TO DRAIN THE SWAMP

that looks gay

>Visit beautiful amsterdam

No, please don't. Visit any city here, but for goodness sake, don't visit Amsterdam or Rotterdam. They're rotten cesspools with little to no redeeming values

StPetersbourg is amazing, been there 2months ago, very cheap, most of the russians are friendly, but its not typical Russia, because the city is very rich and there are lots of tourists, avoid in the summer season, 9/10 tourist are fuckin chinese and they are everyehere, they have no respect for anything

BALLS OF STEEL

Belarus seems save

Have a (you) and a plane race.

ok, so they are already gone too.
Proves my point: if you want to see "old europe" you have to do it now.

This guy, is right. It's an absolute cesspool. (and has been since the 70's)

I've studied there two years ago. If you get in touch with the people after a while it's a really nice place to stay for a longer time! Partying and gardens chilling was by far the best things to do over there...
Not to mention the beautiful girls with blue eyes and a flawless body.

why belgrade? all the interesting stuff is outside of it. Belgrade is just a regular big city only white to the extreme

I liked it, the low airbus flight was cool

For you

Djavolja varos, Ovcarsko kablarska klisura, Djerdap, Golubac, Drvengrad, Viminacium, Smedererevo, Zlatibor, Kopaonik, and the list goes on

>Being able to afford going on holiday
Damned upper class.

Pyongyang

>zero terrorist attacks in Belarus
>Almost no attacks in Eastern Europe
>Also seems to have the least amount of Muslims

Yeah but that's a fuck ton of money for people from merica. Especially if you're in college there's no way I could go for another 10 years at least

>WE'RE GOING TO DRAIN THE SWAMP

Your lot are usually more inclined to poison wells.

The Danube Delta, esp in May ,it's butifel ,also wild deserted beaches (Vadu,Periboina, Sf Gheorghe, Gura Portitei)

For Croatia i think Split is really good.if i remember there are a lot of Roman buildings there and a palace/garden of an Roman emperor or something like that,also has a beach and pretty sure they party hard there.

>ITT eastern yuropoors trying to get some shekels from silly western tourists.

At least we don't get our money from shitskin Mexicans that managed to not get killed while crossing the border.

Hey EU brudders (you too UKers) any suggestions for a secluded romantic beach getaway? Preferably in somewhat close proximity to a nice city to travel to for a day or so??

I'm doing Budapest-Vienna-Prague in december, I thought I could maybe spend christmas in Berlin but I remembered germans get autistic af during winter

>4 mines around Bosnia
topkek

>Not puttin vlasina lake
smdh

I suggest you look into resorts in the immediate vicinity of Thessaloniki, Greece. I can recommend the Ikos Oceania hotel near Nea Moudania if you have money to spend. They have their own private beach and many amenities. It's an hour/hour and a half at max away from Thesalloniki.

you have to admit he has a point. I wouldn't advocate for Britain as a holiday destination either but who the fuck would go to romania or any of the balkans? I've heard good things about croatia though.

Touristy garbage consider killing yourself.

Go to Velinko Tarnovo, the ancient capital of Bulgaria. Absolutely beautiful.

You've heard good things only about the countries they want you to hear about. If you dug any deeper you would see that many of the countries you think are complete shit actually have developed tourism and are visited by millions every year. Take Serbia as an example. We are presented as an extremely nationalist retarded people which hate the west. If you only looked on some travel sites, you would find that it is not completely the case and that we have incredible hospitality and tourism. Same goes for other unknown countries.

No where
best vacation is in front of screen playing vidya.

>balkans is the top of my list
Skip Bosnia, go straight to Croatia and tour the coastal cities. The Dalmatian Coast is one of the most beautiful places to will see in your lifetime.

possibly but then most brits don't like europhile countries either and tend to visit countries we have history with. Thats why Spain, Portugal, Greece and even Egypt are the most popular destinations for us even though they aren't as cheap as France, Italy or eastern europe. Still thats our loss.

This user gets it. I would add Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania to approved however.

>Who would go to Romania
People who watched to much Twilight and now want to see Transylvania.

Teenage girls and gay men then? But really, Romania is pretty nice. It's also very cheap to travel there from here.

Metz, France.
Pretty little chill city of 275 000 pop.
It was german, then french, then german then french so it's a really mixed city.
People are nice to travellers and it's as expansive as Paris or other big cities.

Little plus :no terrotist attack and full of anti-migrant.