THE FLASH GENERAL - Cisky Edition

Great episode this week, Sup Forumsmrades

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfUep23V_Jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

UPCOMING EPISODES

5. Girls' Night Out (November 7, 2017)
>Having received an ominous threat from her old boss Amunet Black (guest star Katee Sackhoff), the leader of an underground black market for supervillains, Caitlin fears that her past as Killer Frost may be back to haunt her. Felicity Smoak (guest star Emily Bett Rickards) comes to Central City to help the girls celebrate Iris's bachelorette party, while Cisco, Joe and the guys take Barry out for a night on the town.

6. When Harry Met Harry (November 14, 2017)
>When collectors of Native American artifacts are attacked by Mina Chayton (guest star Chelsea Kurtz), a meta-human who can bring inanimate objects to life, Barry turns to a surprising ally for help. Determined to crack the identity of The Thinker, Harry enlists Cisco’s help to summon the ultimate think tank: "The Council of Wells", a roundtable of the brightest Harrison Wells’ from various Earths.

7. Therefore I Am (November 21, 2017)
>Barry uncovers the Thinker's secret origin and his nefarious plan to "fix" mankind, one which the Flash is a key component of.

8. Crisis on Earth-X (November 28, 2017)
>The wedding preparions of Barry and Iris are interrupted by the arrival of The Ray (guest star Russell Tovey), a freedom fighter from a parallel universe known as "Earth-X", where Nazis have won World War II and conquered the world. The Flash must then rally his allies, including Green Arrow (Stephen Amell), Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) and the Legends of Tomorrow, to battle their malevolent doppelgangers, the Reichsmen, who have been sent to preven The Ray from succeeding in his mission.

Cisky~

>The Council of Wells", a roundtable of the brightest Harrison Wells’ from various Earths.
Best episode confirmed

Will Dibny be Elongated Man or Plastic Man?

I liked it, but I've enjoyed this season so far more than I have anything CW since the early days of Arrow and season one of Flash.

I hope Ralph stays around as a regular. Sure, we are never getting a live action Plas, but I've been reading more classic stuff and Identity Crisis, and Ralph grew on me.

I hope they make him plastic,he would be perfect fit. You can never have enough plastic man

>"The Council of Wells", a roundtable of the brightest Harrison Wells

Please tell me that Wellsobard isn't the only one that had that idea, and they at least hint as bringing Reverse Flash back that way.

>Crisis on Earth-X

I want this crossover now. It sounds amazing, especially if they slurge a little on the budget. I want to see the team fight Overgirl. Imagine if they brought in Superman from Supergirl as Overman as a surprise final enemy of the crossover?

He's Elongated Man

Plastic Man is the dumbest name he's ever heard.

This season has actually been a blast. Finally.

DIbny's pretty great in this.
Josh Gipsydad is terrible though.
Trejo's awkward arms-in-the-air poses just looked so off. Also, his first Star Labs scene at the lift was jarring af, because his arms were down, raised in the next cut, and then down again in the next cut.

Really loved Wells in this episode though. He's comfy.

>Harry enlists Cisco’s help to summon the ultimate think tank: "The Council of Wells", a roundtable of the brightest Harrison Wells’ from various Earths.
So why did Harry never bring them up before?

i want to cum inside killer frost

Because they're literally gonna gather the various Wells to form the council next episode.

>and they at least hint as bringing Reverse Flash back that way.

That makes no sense.

What, you think it's impossible that there were other worlds where Wellsobard happened, and didn't get erased from the timeline?

I really hope EM becomes a regular member, and that he won't get stolen to LOT

>Cisky

How big is the CW multiverse? Is it 52 Earths?

Because that definitely narrows the odds of another Wellsobard

I know, they could remake him a bit. Or put Plas in Legends,that would be also good

>Harry enlists Cisco’s help to summon the ultimate think tank: "The Council of Wells", a roundtable of the brightest Harrison Wells’ from various Earths.
simply glorious

Pretty sure they said it was infinite.

>It was me! I said they were Infinite!

Wells is right, I think, they said they were infinite. And at this point, 'prime' Eobard died as Wellsobard, and the time remnant of Legends is gone too, so if they ever want to use best boy again they have to pull something out of a hat.

They said if they had more time, they would have used Supes in the last crossover.

J'onn isn't even on the promo for the crossover and he's a regular, why would they bring in Clark?

You are a dick user

He's recurring this season and will become a regular in season 5 if he's popular enough.

Is her pussy worth dying for?

yeah man

Let Legends have him, we need more fun characters in dumb as shit situation.

Yeah, pretty much.

LoT must really be stretching that effects budget at this point, so I would prefer they either sent him to Arrow or kept him on Flash.

Should I be watching LoT?
youtube.com/watch?v=cfUep23V_Jw

Half the time Steel and Firestorm don't even use their powers

Yes but the question is why the fuck are you not watching the best show after Gotham.

>5. Girls' Night Out

Is the guy Barry proved was innocent of his wife's murder a character? Thought it was weird how they mentioned his and the wife's full name.

But i am watching AoS
and it's after Legion, then Gotham

Barry didn't prove he was innocent

He got off because Ralph couldn't prove he was guilty

>couldn't prove he was guilty

Therefore he was innocent. Innocent until proven guilty.

Why does the particle accelerator still have holes in it? That can't be god for anything? Is the Flash Museum still open, why won't they fix it?

HR died so I don't think anyone has been running the museum

I have no idea how STAR Labs makes money or keeps the lights on.

Wait is AOS back ? And user there all after Gotham it breddy good, but you should definitely watch lot it's just something to switch your brain off to for 45 mins.

Keep him on Flash- Ralph Dibny was one of the few people invited to both of Barry's weddings.

>Let Legends have him

That's the mentality that cost us the Rogues.

Innocent by law, guilty by truth

Thawne has a series of patents that he managed to convert into lab maintenance funds and steady income for its employees.

>>Wait is AOS back ?
Not for a couple of weeks. It starts airing again after Inhumans finishes.

They were some of the best parts of Legends. I rather them be used like in Legends then the retarded monkey shit they probably would have pulled with them in Flash.

The lawyer in season 2 does mention this, so they probably assumed they didn't need to bring it up again but I would guess that's how they're paying off that place and paying people salaries etc.

Barry still works for the cops and cisco probably consults for them too. Frosty was working at a bar and Ralphy pointed out how lucky Barry was.

I mean one of if not his worst enemy gifted him easy mode just to show him how unhappy he will be eternally.

That is next level dickery.

>Praises LoT
>While criticizing "retarted monkey shit"

What do you think you're watching?

But THEY aren't not used in Legends anymore, because the best one got killed off, and the other one got turned into a bigger meme character than Cisco or Wilddog

The Fiddler reference even ooc was pretty great. Rory was highlight of that last episode. I mean they work better as a twosome but reality is they'd both be on screen less if they went back to being villains.

Thanks user I googled it after I posted, it's about aliums or some shit this season should be good.

I hate that they still say refer Thawne as Wells or that earth-2 Wells is another Version of their Wells, when their "Wells" wasn't even a Wells. Earth 2 Wells is a real Wells not an imposter.

>inb4 Wells Wells Wells Wells

Entertaining monkey shit is better than retarded monkey shit. The other rogues wouldn't have been interesting to bounce off of. See how shitty Top was.

They probably got more screentime then they would have on the speedster show.

All's Wells that Wills Wells.

It's been a week and I'm still amused by how bluntly and abruptly they got Wally off the show without killing him or making him evil.

Maybe he'll run into Linda and they'll come back a couple

>killing Wally
Nope, don't feel like the Iris drama that will result from it.

>turning him evil
Please no, an evil speedster without the brains is just a minute for Barry since he is the fastest for now.

boom

>Throw a lightning bolt at yourself
That's the power of love

>Felicity episode

Might just skip that one entirely.

Honestly, it's not like his presence will be missed, I already felt like he was a nobody doing literally fuck-all even when he was on the show.

>"The Council of Wells"
I'm hard already.

mick stealing candy AND money from kids at flamethrower point.

the whole goddamn team is OK with it.

that man is a treasure.