Spider-Man #234 Storytime

Guess who the new Iron Spider is

Other urls found in this thread:

www63.zippyshare.com/v/lu6Cl9Ov/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Miles with shit taste and Goldballs getting in between the better ship

Mother of the year

very first page, motherfucking Bendis-speak. Look at those shitty speech bubbles.

Fuck off Fabio

Before even reading its goldballs isn't it?

This entire issue is typical Bendis structurally.

>inb4 Otto

Was Lana's mom this much of a shameless bitch in the Ultimate universe?

And it's...

Uncle snoop!

peace

Look at that, It's my boy the Spot.

Uncle Aaron being alive again and becoming an evil Iron Spider has the potential to be interesting. It probably won't be, but the potential's there.

Thanks, OP.

Time for Miles to kill his uncle again.

Bendis dialogue in full form today huh

BMB sure loves bringing up Iron Man's roller skates armor with no reason

He's spilling his meatballs. They're falling out his pockets.

I don't read Marvel but why is Spider Man a nigger now?

>black person wear black
Everytime

Yes and it was great

It has 3 arms here like in Civil War and 4 arms through the comic. This is why I fucking hate this suit. Quesada was a moron for giving it 3 to start.

It is a stylish color

Uncle Snoop lives again!
Leave aside that it makes no sense and it destroys Miles' backstory that couldn't have possibly happened anyway

Only thing it changes is that Miles didn't kill him in 616, which really isn't a change now that I think about it.

>>black person steals things
Everytime

FTFY

>Mutant joining Hydra
You're an idiot Miles

>Without SHIELD rules they actually had to have a REASON to hold me
You mean like the fact that you robbed banks?

Fenris are mutants.

Man, Bendis is REALLY making a big deal out of SHIELD being gone in all of his books.

toddler miles

>Two pages of Lana
Boo

electro is a woman? since when?

Slott created her in ASM a few yrs ago

>mysterious black man in a fedora with facial hair and a bone to pick with Spider-man
Its Aaron Davis, isn't it?

Called it. No surprise there. He's basically Miles' only rogue.

There's a lot of potential in the ideas here.
>Sinister Six for Miles
>Refurbished Iron Spider villain
>Sandman as the veteran villain

But like always, Bendis buttfucks the idea with nonstop pages of rambling that he thinks is somehow clever.

Just uhh... completely glossing over the whole "my universe was destroyed and I was transplanted into this one" thing? OK then.

>you were holding hands
Jesus, I didn't know Miles was such a degenerate.

In early 2014, Electro was struggling to control his powers and accidentally killed a supervillain fangirl that agreed to let him stay with her after he escaped from prison. In late 2016, Jackal (Ben Reilly at the time) brought her back using a tissue sample taken from her original body. Because traces of Electro's DNA got mixed in, she gained the ability to drain his power and make it her own, killing him in the process.

Miles' history has become hard enough to make sense of as it. I don't see how they could sum it up in three pages.

Bendis can't into the American court system. He thinks it's a lot easier for non-rich people to get out of jail than it actually is.

>A Spider-Man from another universe?

Why did Bendis create this OC when the Tinkerer exists?

Because Tinkerer isn't strong enough

Bendis hates the Tinkerer and made him an Osama Bin Ladin terrorist type that works for the family Doom usurped Latveria from in Secret War

It took up like the first entire year of Miles' original run and its repercussions were huge, especially for Miles' character

Gwen cheated again

What does that even mean?

If Bendis hated the Tinkerer he wouldn't have used him in the frst place. Also, Von Bardas was democratically elected, she had no connection to the previous Royal Family since Doom killed them all.

>Hobgoblin written by Bendis
I'm expecting pain.

Surely there have been other Tinkerer like characters before?

Why? Has he written him before?

I thought that was Goblin Knight on the cover. Hobgoblin doesn't seem like the joining and following type.

Spider-Man 234 (2017) (digital) (John Williams-DCP)
www63.zippyshare.com/v/lu6Cl9Ov/file.html

Bendis doesn't care. Just look at the Hood's gang, he had tons of characters who under competent writers would never be the following type like the Wizard and turned them into lackeys. He has a very narrow view of villains, he sees them all as just street-level guy losers trying to get a "win".

But does he have popscicles

I was about to say something about Purple Man, but when you look it at Bendis had him as a spoiled manchild obsessed with the woman who got away.

>fuck this crime fighting shit, I'm out

He could bring back Macendale if he wants a henchman Hobgoblin. Hobby's cameo in Jessica Jones also felt like it was Macendale and not Kingsley.

Okay, seeing the ending they clearly put the wrong Bombshell on the cover.

Came from the Ultimate universe, Marvel's attempt at a soft reboot. Bitten by a spider from the same batch of genetic super spiders that bit that universe's Peter, got similar powers with a few unique ones to him (turns invisible, venom strike with his fingers that makes him One Punch Man). Ultimate Peter died (but not really) and Miles took it upon himself to be the new Spider-Man in Peter's honnor. Then the Ultimate universe died along with the entire Marvel multiverse (loooong story) and shit got restarted as a new universe where Miles and 616 Peter are both Spider-Men working at the same time.

I feel your pain, S/D

Unless he unmasks and confirms he's Kingsley and has always been Kingsley under the mask, AXIS: Hobgoblin already gave you the perfect retroactive way to explain it away -it's someone else under the mask

Why did you reply? He doesn't care, he just wanted an excuse to say nigger and you know it.

Kingsley also has a bunch of guys brainwashed and pretending to be him. This is why he can't die. He can just claim it was his butler again.

This is the same guy who murdered Macendale because he wore the same mask?

Oh boy another fatass Bendis self insert is going to go balls deep in to a hot chick with a fun personality.

Fuck him.

god comics really are dumb

Some random nigger? Wait, that's not virtue-signally enough. How about a black trans morbidly obese amputee autistic lesbian?

>But when a hero fell...
>...Another had to rise.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!?! How can they fuck up this badly with an origin. Everything involving Miles in the 616 is a goddamn joke. His entire motivation for being Spider-Man was Peter's death. Did Pete die in this universe? Did he just take a break? Did this Miles come from 1610 or are they going to say he was in the 616 this entire time? How can they fuck up an origin this badly? None of this makes fucking sense.

Thanks OP for posting though. I still appreciate the time and energy. You awesome

Ignore the previous poster. They either don't read comics or misremembered Miles' entire first series.

They really let people out of Jail in ther supervillain outfits?

Don't they give you back the clothes you were wearing when you were arrested?

No, it was because Kingsley was faking his death, and Macendale was attracting too much attention, which led to people looking into how Ned Leeds couldn't have been the Hobgoblin. Also, Macendale was a loser and wasn't paying Kingsley for using his image.

is that gankee's clone?

Considering the crap that Supervillain outfits are capable of, it would be a really stupid idea to not get somebody bring a different set of clothes for em to wear.

No, his superhero name is “Goldballs”.

Yup.

Ganke is Asian and Fabio is Hispanic

The artist and colorist apparently can't distinguish between the two

Thanks god if that's true

Why is the Spot here? I thought the dude never really did anything petty crime or super villiany?

>god marvel comics* are really dumb
ftfy

Yes he has, what gave you that impression?

>brand new never heard for before OC needs to shit talk previously established characters in order to establish the fact that they're better in all regards
Why does he always do this? Why can Bendis always create ONE single type of OC every single fucking time, Miles was the exception but for every of his other OC it's the same fucking song and tune.