Go to dollar store

>go to dollar store
>at checkout, my debit card bounces
>have to empty out half of my cart and pay with what little cash i have in my wallet and buy half of what i had picked out
>girls behind me in line literally laughing out loud at me

what ever made women think they could be so fucking blatantly evil towards white men. if i was black they wouldnt have made a peep.

I feel like a fucking enemy everywhere I go anymore.

How did this happen, it wasnt like this 15 years ago.

also, tried to apply for EBT last month and got denied because i have no kids.

honestly i fucking hate the system, how can they not see they are encouraging people to go have kids when they cant afford them?? 1/3rd of my check has been taken from me for 10 years now and I cant get help when I need it? How is this fair?

WHO CAME UP WITH THIS FUCKING IDEA?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN WE CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO PAY FOR THESE PEOPLE TO LIVE WITHOUT WORKING?

How about you get a job, nigger?

>grab more than you can pay for
>don't manage your budget to the point where you don't know what you can afford
gee I wonder why global crisis happened

Fit the fuck in, dummy.

Get off the "anti-normie" train

I think this is more poor scum than male vs female.

Recently in walgreens a younger guy was like 2 short for his total and he said he'd put some items back. The girl behind he said it's ok, I'll pay. I was also getting my wallet out to pay. The girl was 9/10 and the guy was ugly so it wasn't an attraction thing. Poor people want to feel superior and never do, you gave her a chance to. Wealthy want to help when they feel like it which is what I saw.

well, im 29.

at least im not a virgin, actually have had many qt gf's in my day.

but yea, no degree or anything.

guess its time to hang from the rafters. not even joking. have been thinking about suicide very seriously lately.

don't do that. it will get better.

Not too late to get a degree m8

time isnt the problem, its the money.

thanks, but im sure youre young, things dont get better. they always get worse. always.

>She laughed AND I'm white
>She laughed BECAUSE I'm white

Don't start confusing those, thats how you become a jew

In Canada you get a child tax benefit every year just for shooting a kid out of your vagina. Don't plan on ever having kids?

FUCK YOU PAY FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS

All it is is a means for women to become separate from men as providers and to instead rely on the state, they don't need no man so they just go around and shoot out kids and whore around as much as they want with their useless degrees, they don't need to worry where their money is coming from; the tax paying men.

black men have a reputation for being violent. make one for yourself

>dollar store
>bounce checking account

lol seriously man, wtf i would laugh too. what happen to people. i cant live and feel comfortable without atleast $10,000 to my name. you shouldnt be spending money if $22 puts you over the edge

this is why were doomed

women can be shit, this is a universal truth

but so can men, fampai

dont take it personally

Women are cruel, disgusting, petty, childish creatures.

Just think about them for what they are: they have no power or competence of their own, they can't collaborate with each other, all their "power" comes from manipulating others.

They have smaller brains with 40% fewer synapses and much less grey matter than men. That simplicity is useful in some circumstances and not in most.

Just stop seeing them as human and get the fuck away from them. Philosophers got it right the first time. Aristotle called them "crippled/unfinished/stunted men" and thanked fate every day that he was born male.

Kek is upset

dont take it personally iou fucking faggot

nobody is stopping you from improving yourself

read more books, eat healthier, go to the gym or exercise more, learn a new language, teach yourself to code, learn to sow or make shit with your hands, play an imstrument

Dont let it affect you faggot, be a man and improve your quality of life

Things that never happened ITT
Go back to your larp threads please.

>
>thanks, but im sure youre young, things dont get better. they always get worse. always.
>I'm sure you're young
Says the "old" 29 year old fuckin top kek

Are you waiting for someone to come save you? It sure sounds like it. It's not going to happen. If you live under a system that is against you... it's time to destroy that system by all means available.

Steal, rob, kill, rape, arson, vandalize and destroy.

There is no debate. There is no discussion. There is no alternative.

Burn it

1. It's not too late to go get a degree if you think you need one. It might suck but it beats dying.

2. You might not need a degree anyway. I'm 34, don't have a degree, and have still had some pretty good jobs (now an accountant). A degree can help get your foot in the door, but it's no substitute for intelligence, hard work, willingness to learn, and fitting in with co-workers.

3. Life doesn’t owe you anything. If you want to be happy you have to make it happen yourself.

>Are you waiting for someone to come save you?

no

>Life doesn’t owe you anything

this much i fucking know.

Instead of confronting them and putting them in their place, you took it like a cuck and came to vent to Sup Forums. Damn, son—you really need to take a hard look at yourself.

Life doesn't owe you anything is a silly thing to say especially with established societies that take and redistribute wealth. For example you can get scholarships for being a woman or minority, it's unfair that they should get free things all the while life owes HIM nothing. Why are women and minorities owed scholarships?

fuck a degree, get in a trade school or if you're somewhat intelligent teach yourself a skill like I did

Cheers for that
>tfw 22 and aware life will only get worse, yet holds out for hope.

I'm 28 and I'm just now doing a degree. Well, it's not actually a degree but it will give me credits to do one in the same university later. I'm paying it out with a shitty part time. Don't even got money for other spendings thanks to this.

Fuck normies. 95% of all normies are all brainwashed zombie consumers who just accept existing in a meaningless society without any values. Fucking morons who is ok with everything as long as they have their bread and circus. You can't even call it living, they're just existing.

It's ridiculous those whores have the nerve to laugh knowing that my fucking hard earned cash is paying for their EBT cards.

You don't owe life anything either.

You didn't choose to be born. You didn't choose your economic situation. You didn't choose to be a man or white.

Suicide is one of the few choices that has any sort of object meaning. A personal rejection of the established norms & a refusal to accept reality for what it is.

Unless you're Japanese & doing it for HONOR, in which case you're beyond saving.

Kill drug dealers and rob them. It's simple... the last thing they expect is a white guy walking up to their vehicle and blowing off their fucking head at random in the parking lot of that burger king across town.

Quick easy money.

This

>1/3rd of my check has been taken from me for 10 years

you are either lying, stupid, or had some sort of huge financial difficulty. People who pay 1/3 in taxes are making damn good money. And you saved ZERO over ten years.

which is it, OP? liar, moron, or some huge bad luck?

and living in manhattan or san francisco qualifies as stupid if you can't afford it.

YOU are the reason women don't respect white men, you broke NEET faggot. You hit the genetic lottery being both white and male, and you don't utilize your natural advantage. You're an insecure deadbeat loser and an embarassment to the white race.

It's messed up, I got lured into knocking a black neighbor girl up (live in the ghetto) because she wanted better EBT and for no other reason. Doesn't even seek child support.

^ the lyrics to my favorite Scandinavian black metal song

How the fuck does this help the guy standing in line getting laughed at? It doesn't... not even in the slightest way. This is why white american men are so fucking retarded these days. You think like bitches and pussies. Even though you're right... none of your instructions have any affect what so ever. Which in the end amounts to you just sitting there bitching and complaining like a fucking loser.

If you're going to offer up advice then have that advice transfer into actionable change.

There are many avenues for change.

Avenue one: Hunt local drug dealers. Kill them. Rob them.

This is a test... if you're immediately shocked and horrified at the thought go ahead and fucking kill yourself, because you're weak as fuck... psychically but most importantly mentally.

There's nothing wrong with being poor, down and out or stuck in a financially fucked up situation. It is at those moments in peoples life that test the character of an individual. You either fight back... or you die.

The Cops won't care about dead dealers.

Go kill them... take their money.

If that's what you want. Less leeches in society is always better.

maybe learn to control your finances? like how can you be so poor that your card can be empty but you don't know about it?

the girls were shopping there themselves , so they won't be laughing at you cus you are poor but because you are simply retarded

You got any other MGTOW propaganda? Idk why, but I love reading them.

Nigga, is your life a HBO show?

Pretty accurate, I don't even remember my age at this point unless I do the math.

If you enjoyed reading that you're a hopeless loser. Not because it isnt true.. but because it leaves the reader with no end result other than being a reclusive reject.

Basically it validates the beta male mentally producing zero end game results other than a psychological validation of his beta mentality.

You are still a beta after reading MGTOW garbage... you're simple justified in your own mind afterwards.

The end result is nothing. Absolutely nothing.

It could be argued MGTOW is psychology snake oil for beta men. Most definitely originating out of Jewish outlets and frameworks behind the scenes.

A type of virtual feel good... only psychological. You might as well take a bottle of pills because it is the same affect.

Real solutions. Real results. No psychological mumbo jumbo. Are you afraid? Yes you are......

You need your fantasy.... you need your beta male snake oil..... being a real man scares the living shit out of you.

/spit

>All it is is a means for women to become separate from men as providers and to instead rely on the state, they don't need no man

Yeah this shit is killing white families

This picture is untrue in California.

Almost nobody has made it past retail, unless they're in a ball-busting labor job through relatives. In fact, most normies are in higher debt than NEETS. Even your glammy instagram-tier girls dating some "eyyy gurl" bar fly with a chinstrap pencil beard have barely made it higher than a retail clerk. The bimbo works at Forever 21, and the guy is maybe the manager of said retail store, or possibly selling cellphones at AT&T at a managerial position.

The only difference between NEETS or people pushing carts, is that "normies" have a slightly bigger social circle full of people looking for work. That's it. Anyone who moved out usually lives with roommates for a little bit then moves back home because their friends bailed after finding a girlfriend to split rent with and left them with a bill. And don't think those couples will last either.

Amazing
Ultra cool
The best
Incredible
Super!
Mystifying

Just get on welfare and NEET it up till you catch a break. Working 50 hours a week on minimum wage and barely getting by.

My ex had 2 kids (yes I know I was a retard for dating her)

But she got $11,000 for her 2015 tax return because she had kids.

I worked more and contributed a lot more to taxes than she did. I got $1,500.

REEEEEEEEEE

how do you reach that stage? when did you felt like you lost the plot?

There is never a time when women have treated me with respect or compassion.

Ever.

I have been waiting decades for women to change but I'm not a jock douche bag so they treat me like I'm not human. There is nothing left but for non-douche men to go their own way. Don't be angry, just be the best you can be at what you have chosen to do in life. Shame the shallow women of this planet by being amazing without their help. Your MGTOW friends will understand. *^_^*

You have a kid you don't see or support living in the fucking ghetto on EBT? What the fuck is wrong with you, go help your fucking kid you monster.