"Do you know how horny I am?" Joe Biden to 13 yr old girl

"Do you know how horny I am?" Joe Biden to 13 yr old girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=n1rosh8c6xo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xuThm6Vzxxc&t=0s
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy fuckballs batman

bump

He just wanted some pizza

Jesus fucking christ man

That's not what he says.

Thanks for correcting the record

You guys are idiots thinking that's what he said lol

Nothing new under the sun though

You're chasing UFOS

What'd he say?

what are we supposed to believe he said, then? I guess it did kind of sound like: "remember, 6 million"

Can anyone remove the background noise?

Joe has good taste.

---bump---
shill homo threads dominating Sup Forums
this is big
biden in on pizzagate
---bump---

Who cares? It's creepy as fuck.

Why is this JUST now coming out? We've all seen the creepy gif yet this is the first time we're hearing this? Has audio of this just not shown up or something? I don't understand, why is this suddenly news?

Joe is certainly a pedo as fuck creep but that video is misleading

It gives you the subtitles to make you hear what the uploader wants you to hear, but if you turned them off or closed your eyes, you can't hear shit

who cares get it out
ignore shills
I can clearly hear "horny" - even if he said happy...... happy to have a 13-year-old girl next to him?? why?? bullshit. he said horny.
he proceeds to creepily try to secure future 13-year-old cheese pizza. fuck this creep

Actually that's normal in Islamic cultures.

this video is gold i think.
youtube.com/watch?v=xuThm6Vzxxc&t=0s

nonsense. 'horny' is the only word somewhat garbled, because his voice dropped to its lowest volume at that point - as it was the most incriminating. You can hear it. turn it up and focus. what else would he be saying? look at the context.

I love this video, BPS and her make a good duo

Shill diversion. Go away.

You said Horny lol nice try tho Joe

s
>trump gets crucified for "pussy comments"
>Biden says this and no one acknowledges it or bats an eye

And you STILL think trump has a chance to win?

Video is down.

It's a shill diversion tactic to mask the line between truth and fiction. The child sex ring is real. The spirit cooking is just some stupid jew the elites hang out with because Jews get off on piss and shit.

You need better sound quality. All I heard was "talk to my daughter". He may have said it but it's not clear enough.

why would germany block a pedophile?

No shit he's going to win.
The question is, will your boy Obama start WW3 to escape his crimes, or go down with Hillary?

Turn up the volume.

you guys are idiots. even if this is just bullshit it's the best propaganda we have against clinton atm.

A creepy man whispers into your daughters ear, you can't make it all out, he then says "you're a good looking giiiiiirlhng" ooh nothing weird at all. Politicians are all super nice and sweet. They CANT do anything wrong.

I love your work

No, because it's easily dismissed as a conspiracy. It is just some Jew bitch that think she's a witch. The Lolita Express / child sex / pizza scandal is real. Check it: pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM

i agree. this is gold. real or not.

Joe "Tight holes make my smile widen" Biden

Joe "Ima Count To 10 and I Suggest You Start Hidin" Biden

Joe "titty twister for your little sister" Biden

Joe "give your daughter to the new world order" Biden

Joe "hymen dividin" Biden

what the fuck is wrong with these people?

they are related. how can you not see that?

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

wait a fucking minute. Wait a fucking minute.

What the fuck?

This is exactly what i said from the start when both the "satanism" and pedophilia stuff came out at the same time, we had to try and ditch the unuseable spoopy crap

She looks so relaxed when this old man smells her.

by her facial expression you can tell that he said something highly inappropriate.

Kekety kek

Joe "Breaking Hymen" Biden

bump for persuasion

>By the way blblrlbrlbrlbrlblrrlbrlbrlbrlbrlbrl

This is the equivalent of misheard lyrics.

I can't watch guys it creeps me out too much

Joe "Some Peach Fuzz to Hide In" Biden

too me it's connected. you're too dumb not to see it.

>no shot he's going to win
The election is rigged, Hillary has already been chosen to be the next president. How angry are you going to be on Tuesday? Are you going to cry?

If elections were so easily rigged, the DNC wouldn't be in full panic mode trying to swiftboat trump, paying protesters to start shit, and the media wouldn't be ramping up the corruption to 11 to hide all of the revelations on Shillary.

They can tip the scales more in their favour but they can't out and out steal an election. That's why you faggots have to get out and VOTE in huge numbers, to overwhelm the ghost voters and busloads of illegals.

What? Is this news? Few months ago I had no idea who this guy was, just saw some webm of him fondling some chink girl and knew it's a pedo.

Thought the reason he still isn't in prison is just because America is retarded as usual. I mean,e ven after this video he won't go to jail, right?

Pure retard country, infested with Jews and infesting Europe with their shit media.

Wish you guys would just accidentally nuke yourselves.

>Demo's rigged election
>in a country who's electoral system is large controlled by Republicans

hahahahahahahahaha

One of the physical indicators of the flight or fight response is dilation of the pupils of the eyes.

See her dilated pupils?

Every politician is creepy. We're creepy. Can't judge how they'll run shit if we're going on creepiness. Sup Forums would have been dead on arrival then.

I don't deny that it's possible but the satanism shit is more deniable simply because it's satanism shit.

It's just that the pedo part has more credibility on its own. Plus if we solely investigate the pedo part and they ARE connected we'll find out anyway.

Joe "If you start cryin' your sister is dyin'" Biden
Joe "If there's hair, I'll need a beer" Biden
Joe "If she has a carpet, kill her and tarp it" Biden
Joe "Give me a blow, I might let you go" Biden

sorry Germanbro. I wish the leaders of my country back in the 30s would have let your country do it's thing. shit would have been a lot more stable nowadays. By the time I was born the jews had long established their hold of our government. i'm voting trump and i'll do whatever I can to educate my countrymen about the Jewish subversion. when the time is right i'll fight to oust them.

Holy shit.

intelligible

ctr everybody

it's not about what they post, but what they encourage us to post about.

He definitely says "horny" and "13".

because (((they))) would rather us discus this stupid old fuck video instead of the wikileaks released today.

Eh, I don't know about this one guys. I listened a couple times with headphones on and I'm just not hearing it. I can't make out what he is saying, but if you don't read the text it just sounds like mumbling. Besides, I somehow doubt he is coming on to a 13 year old who appears to be next to her mother or something while wearing a mic. Plenty of other sketchy shit to look in to, I think this one is a waste. Do your thing though Sup Forums I know I ain't gonna stop anybody.

>stares at girl

>See you back home I hope

FUUUUUUUUU

Not buying it because it's hard to understand him and he's on camera by a bunch of people. Biden is a pervert though, I've seen the gifs

Biden as a disguisting pedo, too?
Down with that pedo, american establishment !

Lmfao you can't make out a WORD he says. All I heard was 'Ashley'

JUDEN!!!

He says "honor".
You know to encourage the girl.

He more likely have said "honored." I thought you guys were better than reddit.

You guys are clawing at scraps. There's no way to tell what he's saying at all.

"you have no idea how honor[ed] I am to be standing next to a 13 year-old girl" Right. Makes a shitload of sense.

why would anyone be honored to stand next to a 13 year-old girl? did she harness cold nuclear fusion or something?

if you are a liberal with selective hearing and shit speakers, i guess

Are you trying to close your eyes from the evil which exist ?

Does it matter if he said happy instead.

Do you know how happy i am having a 13 year old girl standing right next to me?
*leans in for kiss*

Its still creepy as fuck.

He says exactly what the subtitles say. CHecked it with Beyerdynamic Studio Headphones. Believe it or nor, I don't give a shit, but I'm pissed as fuck.

>Dan 1000 names Schneider

No really, how does he get away with this for over 20 years?

Even if he doesnt say "horny" he still says "standing next to a 13 year old girl, which is pretty fucked.

Have you never heard of flattery? He's just trying to help her build some self confidence. In the hopes that maybe she'll become a decent human and not another tumbler basic bitch.

Everybody can see, if not mentally disabled, that this girl just want to get away from Biden
And he laughs like a creep

Alt-right is a mental illness.

Checked

>those digits

This is literally Joe Biden.

I'm at work so I wasn't able to read the subtitles or even knew there were any for that matter. I just put my phone up my ear and he clearly says horny. What the hell are you even trying to prove saying the subs are effecting what's said. Are you some sort of Devils advocate or what pol calls a shill

Of course she does, because he's a creepy old horndog. But that isn't proof of a secret underground sex ring where parents exchange the virginity of their children to politicians for political favors.

So this video has been circulating for years and someone just now found enhanced hiding audio? Creepy Biden and all but this is a stretch

Joe "Old dick Slide In" Biden
Joe "Lil bitch ridin" Biden
Joe "jizz on baby skin" Biden

Its difficult to find rhymes.

>But that isn't proof of a secret underground sex ring where parents exchange the virginity of their children to politicians for political favors.

No, the proof of that is in the Podesta emails.

People try to connect dots
I think they´re on the right path

I CAN'T CONTROL MY HORNY LEVEL

never seen that before. must abuse his daughter too en.