It's gay

can't procreate, useless to white society

It's too comfy and it makes me jealous.

Nothing really.

butthurt

faggots are a pest

I don't know, why don't you ask my bf?

You keep posting this shit.

evolutionary dead end, since no procreating possible.

It's a failed evolutionary trait.

Spbp

>being homosexual makes you "gay"

When will this meme end?

Spam more, britfag.

tpbp

Nothing.

t. polgbt

Ive seen these comics and always wondered why pol is always portrayed as a hispanic?

youtube.com/watch?v=xiyuNlw9BAs

Because Sup Forums likes to think they're white. Just like hispanics.

IMHO it's a form of infertility. I don't hate infertile people (they have enough on their plate) so I don't hate gays either. I don't think they should be discriminated, you wouldn't ban infertile people from marrying, inheritance, visiting their partner in hospital etc.

But yeah, it's a biological malfunction nothing more.

op confirmed faggot

SLIDE THREAD
DO NOT REPLY
CTR IS TRYING TO SLIDE ALL TRUMP THREADS WITH THIS SHIT

nothing really
i have no problem if you arent flamboyant
if you wave your dick in my face yelling how youre gay
youre gonna get knocked out
if you keep who you fuck in your private bedroom to yourself however, i dont care

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch,

bitch fuck off
im already sick of all the trump shillary threads
i just want to have some different topics
i mean im all for trump but arent you guys sick of the same shit every thread?

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch.

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch'