PODESTAS HOT DOG STAND FOUND

Owner: DANA RUTH WELLINGTON & RICHARD JOHN PODESTA
Land value: $8,100
Improvements value: $141,600 (it was $126,200 in 2012)
Total value for property: $149,700 (it was $134,300 in 2012)
Assessments for tax year: 2015
Property class: Hotel / Resort

Read more: city-data.com/maui-county-hi/K/Kepuhi-Place-29.html#ixzz4PFRxzqJE

Other urls found in this thread:

rehold.com/Pleasanton CA/FENWICK CT/11573
mauicounty.gov/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/18158
kenanikai.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Commission_on_Missing_Persons
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/illuminati/svali.htm
search.wikileaks.org/?query=comet ping pong&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&publication_type[]=46&new_search=False&order_by=most_relevant#results
gq.com/gallery/50-most-powerful-people-in-washington-dc#slide=49
foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html
sashalordpresents.com/comet/
linkedin.com/pub/richard-"itchie"-gross/6/611/456
co.maui.hi.us/1952/Real-Property-Assessment-Division
qpublic9.qpublic.net/hi_maui_search.php
twitter.com/Compassionate_L
florida.intercreditreport.com/company/angels-of-love-deals-from-heaven-inc-p14000052973
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10BUENOSAIRES166_a.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3465
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2772
harvardhrj.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/King.pdf
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/32/323249_-os-haiti-us-legal-adviser-to-u-s-haiti-missionaries.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741
tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g60643-d2588748-2244_1_of_5_Beach_Front_Units_Kepuhi_Beach-Maunaloa_Molokai_Hawaii.html
washingtoncitypaper.com/food/blog/20840980/alt-right-conspiracy-theorists-obsess-over-comet-ping-pong
youtu.be/6zurnifn-Y0
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18930
youtube.com/watch?v=bVjOEFBuc0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

bumps guys. THE CITY DATA LINK HAS A STREET VIEW OF THE HOT DOG STAND

podesta owns a $149,700 dollar hotdog stand
bump guys.

(((Hot dogs)))

go there

>Ruth Wellington
who the fuck is that

CALLING ALL UNITS

CALLING ALL UNITS

This. Hawaii Sup Forumsacks pls investigate. I wish I lived in DC rn, being stuck in the Midwest delegates my only powers to research and meme distribution.

Those globalist totally underestimated the power of weaponized autism.

what if all these codewords about the devil and drugs and pedophilia arent about any of that shit, and weve just been overlooking blatant money laundering

I think Ruth Wellington = Dana Wellington
rehold.com/Pleasanton CA/FENWICK CT/11573

there's always money in the hot dog stand

Look at bottom of pic, podesta/Wellington own a Maui property. My above post provides wellingtons phone number mauicounty.gov/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/18158

VUMP

has anyone googled that address?
I get nothing?

Am I wasting time on irrelevant people? Richard Podesta isn't on Google.. But it's a big coincidence that two Podesta/Wellington Hawaii properties exist

BUMP THIS IS FUCKING IMPORTANT

Isn't Podesta's full name John David Podesta though?
Not Richard

I found it.
That is the suite that podesta owns in that resort called Ke Nani Kai resort

I think it might be connected to this:
kenanikai.com/

The google title sounds shady
>Ke Nani Kai | Hawaii's Best Kept Secret

what

WHAT

WHAT IS THIS REALITY

WHERE IS THE REST OF POL?

>podesta owns a $149,700 dollar hotdog stand
>bump guys.

I'll take a hotdog with no bun.

There's always money in the banana stand.

NO TOUCHING

You're right! who is this Richard?

honestly, anyone familiar with the county assessor in that particular area could find it with enough patience.

Phase I ESA folks do it as basically their bread and butter.

but each county's assessor is different and its aggravating to learn a new county, plus, some counties dont have it "publicly" available, as in, you have to physically enter a building to view records

We don't care. We are focusing our efforts on the transition to a Clinton presidency. There is a lot of work to be done

> my only powers to research and meme distribution.
> my only powers
> meme distribution.

I can smell the hot cheetos and mountain dew coming off this post

The fuck?????

It's in the property of Hotels & Resorts of course property value will be high.

You've wasted your autism to learn about property values. Will you give up on this pedo cult ring hunt and focus on shit that Hillary is actually guilty of?

Bump

REMEMBER THAT THE INTERNATIONAL COMMISSION ON MISSING PERSONS WAS CREATED BY

>PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Commission_on_Missing_Persons

SEE: HUMA EMAILS TO HRC UPDATING HER ON SITUATION WITH LAURA SILSBY IN HAITI, WOMAN INTENDING TO START AN ORPHANAGE ARRESTED IN HAITI WITH SEVERAL KIDS

CLINTON CRONIES LIKELY PICK UP KIDS AFTER NATURAL DISASTERS KNOWING THAT THEY WILL BE PRESUMED DEAD

LOOK INTO BUSINESSES SURROUNDING COMET PING PONG; BEYOND BORDERS > CF

JAMES ALEFANTIS, DATING CHIEF OF MEDIA MATTERS DAVID BROCK, FRIEND OF PODESTAS, OWNS COMET PING PONG AND BUCK'S FISHING AND CAMPING RIGHT NEXT DOOR; NEXT DOOR TO BOTH IS BESTA PIZZA, PIC RELATED

FOR BACKGROUND GLOBAL PEDO-RING, CONSULT PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4

FOR BACKGROUND ON SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE/TRAUMA-BASED MIND CONTROL WRITTEN BY EX CULT MEMBER, SEE: bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/illuminati/svali.htm

SURVEIL THIS
>SURVEIL THIS
SURVEIL THIS

>Property class: Hotel / Resort
Wow he really likes hot dogs to have a hot dog stand as his Hotel/Resort's restaurant.

someone should take a disneyland bracelet there and see what happens

Damn, too bad. I'm going to HI in a few weeks but not that island.

Foiled by Jews again.

reporting in.

how can we make this viral?

Any user available to check this out?

are you fucking kidding me
holy shit

Wouldn't it all be on TitlePro

(1/2)

Tons of pre-existing evidence of global pedo-ring implicating governments and etc.:
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4

Podesta e-mails make mention of Comet Ping Pong, "family-friendly" restaurant/venue with ping-pong for kids:

search.wikileaks.org/?query=comet ping pong&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&publication_type[]=46&new_search=False&order_by=most_relevant#results

Comet Ping Pong owned by James Alefantis, once listed 49th "most influential" person in DC by GQ:

gq.com/gallery/50-most-powerful-people-in-washington-dc#slide=49

James Alefantis cought in love triangle with chief of Media Matters, David Brock; Allegations of blackmail

foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html

sashalordpresents.com/comet/

>“Get served at Comet Ping Pong, a hipster-heavy pizza parlor in the Upper Northwest with rough concrete walls, bathrooms hidden behind secret panels, and table tennis galore. Thin crust pies from the wood-burning oven are as much of an attraction as the regularly scheduled live bands.”
Podesta e-mail with HRC pizza logo says to donate to "PizzaPAC.com" registered to one JZ Drizin; Most recent tweet is retweet from Pizza Packet, company that sells and delivers nothing but seasoning packets for pizza

pizzapacket.com

Address listed for Pizza Packet goes to post office. Address listed for a sponsor of a Pizza Packet contest (762 Park Place, NYC, NY) goes to pic related; Pizza Packet is owned by "Itchie Gross"; Richard "Itchie" Gross LinkedIn profile has picture of a commercial jet

linkedin.com/pub/richard-"itchie"-gross/6/611/456

Address for "Dr. Itcuie Gross, MD," who does not seem to have an NPI number, goes to 533 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY; Does not look like a doctor's office; two young children can be seen at the entrance

To follow up for this, here is Maui County assessor page:
co.maui.hi.us/1952/Real-Property-Assessment-Division

The official assessor page redirects to the following page to search records:
qpublic9.qpublic.net/hi_maui_search.php

Have at it, I suppose. you can search by address, name, parcel

BUMP!

John David Podesta is the real name, not Richard Podesta. Unless It's a fake identity!

no idea, never used titlepro. this is first degree information though, so i trust it.

i suppose someone could also order a chain of title if theyre willing to spend 150 bucks

(2/2)

Angels of Love Deals From Heaven deals with Haitian kids, based in FL; Follows Pizza Packet on Twitter

twitter.com/Compassionate_L
florida.intercreditreport.com/company/angels-of-love-deals-from-heaven-inc-p14000052973

Address: 15592 NE 15th Ave, North Miami Beach FL

Google Maps indicates that it is the only house on the street with all windows barred; Does not look like a business of any sort

---

Laura Silsby and Charisa Coulter, women who planned to start an orphanage, New Life Children's Refuge, in the Dominican Republic; Arrested with several children in Haiti; Huma e-mailed HRC with regular updates; Silsby represented by attorney convicted of sex trafficking; Allowed to leave the country

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10BUENOSAIRES166_a.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3465
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2772
harvardhrj.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/King.pdf
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/32/323249_-os-haiti-us-legal-adviser-to-u-s-haiti-missionaries.html

WikiLeaks e-mail discusses pricing of transporting children

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741

PIC RELATED: 533 BEDFORD AVE, BROOKLYN, NY

Fuck off and die

child sex is there NYPD are only hopes for that coming out because they found the shit first. Money and clinton foundation shit is out there for people to find or shed light on. Looking for code words is a wild goose chase.

Militarized autist squads when ?

IMPORTANT NOTE:

CITY-DATA ADDRESS IS WRONG.

John Podesta owns an occean front unit on the island of Molokai, similar to this one: tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g60643-d2588748-2244_1_of_5_Beach_Front_Units_Kepuhi_Beach-Maunaloa_Molokai_Hawaii.html

Don't get distracted by Maui/Kahului

There's no children here guys, it's over.

Street View is of wrong place -> Highway 311 (Pu'unene Ave) in Kahului.
Actual address for listed property is in Maunaloa. Street view of the CORRECT address shows.. a Vacation/Resort property.

Not important, OP.

Seems like there is after all.

I'm in DC, what do you want me to check out?

phew, im glad thats over

how come this stuff doesn't stick?

I think the important thing in the view of some people is that a friend of Podesta referred to his "hot dog stand" in Hawaii. What these people imply is that Podesta and others have used his resort property for .. you know.

Of course there's on real evidence of that, but I do find it curious that it was referred to as a hot dog stand, it's a strange thing to say either way. It would be less mystifying if Podesa actually owned a hot dog stand in Hawaii, ofc he doesn't. But Podesta is a chef, so it might be that he has shared this silly dream of his for instance to quit politics and open a hot dog stand in Hawaii. That is prob the most plausible explanation until further evidence contradicts it.

On top of that, who dreams about hot-dog stands in Hawaii while being in Beijing? It makes no sense.

washingtoncitypaper.com/food/blog/20840980/alt-right-conspiracy-theorists-obsess-over-comet-ping-pong

>Alt Right Conspiracy Theorists Obsess Over Comet Ping Pong

They conveniently don't mention the pedo symbols and the fact that Comet Ping Pong's slogan is

Play
Eat
Drink

P-
E-
D-

Thiat's all nice, but where's the direct evidence?

It's on molokai. Which is in Maui county

Right yes, the phrasing and context was even stranger than I remembered

We're here to look for it, not make a case.

Thread theme of great justice

youtu.be/6zurnifn-Y0

Rarest merchant btw

>washingtoncitypaper.com/food/blog/20840980/alt-right-conspiracy-theorists-obsess-over-comet-ping-pong

"Nothing satanic about it," wrote one Sup Forums user.

Ill post that again on this thread. Quoting shills on MSM. Keep digging.

No one notice they conveniently picked Molokai?
It literally has Moloch in it...

guys i live in this town on maui. but i am on the main land at college fuuuuuuuuu

>The conspiracy theorists weren't deterred by compatriots familiar with the pizzeria, who insisted that it's just a restaurant. "Nothing satanic about it," wrote one Sup Forums user.

They actually quoted a shitpost CTR made in one of these threads.

What the actual hell?

the link says it's in kahului on maui.

Guys, look at this.

Google streetview "Kepuhi Pl Maui" and this is the only property on that street.

>we are the most public bastion of anti-clintion efforts

BUMP
U
M
P

how did they not pick up on the sarcasm there.

goddamn newfags.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18930

This is some weird shit

We need to not lose our new leads. We had some stuff going last night, but I can't remember it all.

It was starting to look like the whole block, or a big part of it, that Comet Ping Pong and etc. are on might be a little interconnected network.

Someone found multiple businesses that were listed at the same address, but appeared to have different buildings, leading some to conclude that it was, in fact, one property, and that the apparent separate buildings were connected underground.

>An imageboard full of neckbeards just happens to uncover a massive pedophile ring among the elite
Confirmation Bias: The Thread
Remember when Reddit found the Boston Bomber?

DR. ITCUIE GROSS, MD NO LONGER COMES UP IN GOOGLE SEARCH

Remember when /sg/ bombed an ISIS training camp?

wherefrom this?

Itchie Gross is Dr. Iutchie Gross
Posing as a DR to run a medical supply front
Google map the Pizza Packet location in Brooklyn
It's across the street from a "Baptist" church & next to a school...
Building is blood red (occult location) and both are the only ones on the street that have bars on every window and door

What a fkn dump

bump

Yeah, we found that. I've been spamming those connections in these threads. Now check this out:

I don't think we're having the right Podesta here. It's just a random couple.

bumpity bump bump

bamp

who's that doctor?

See:

The connection started with pizzaPAC.com, which was in a Podesta e-mail

Official thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=bVjOEFBuc0U

thanks!

It's all fronts and scams for money laundering and child trafficking
Mob involved, Politicians involved, clergy involved....same old story
We just need this to start toppling the Clinton Foundation

They're watching and scrubbing it
These places will get scrubbed before anything can happen and identities will change

Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
>>Dr. Itcuie Gross, MD

But someone on previous threads was saying that the building wasnt in the property registry