Spectacular Spider-man

WHAT'S HAPPENING.
IS THIS CANON?!

So this has to be in the past, but nothing's come of it in the main title.

I can't wait to see how this gets retconned, we all know that character growth and development for anyone related to spider-man is impossible

If this isn't a fake-out, I'm surprised they allowed someone besides Slott to do it.

Storytime?

Canon as fuck

I wish it could've happened under a better writer but oh well. Still a better character piece than Slott's reign of terror

^This. I'm guessing JJJ will just pass out and wake up with a hangover, assuming he had a nightmare.

That’s not the last page. They talk after that

Maybe that is why they created a second book for. Before they cant get rid of Slott because contract.

>That art

Where's the storytime. What happened? Is this a flashback to Civil War or something?

Holy fuck. Big if true.

And a big middle finger to Slott, which I like.

It takes place a while before Secret Empire.

Nothing has been referenced on Amazing but maybe because they dont want to spoil anything, that or Slott is gonna ignore/retcon it.

I just hope he unmasks in front of Felicia and Flash next.

Second

>doesn't like Walsh
I bet your favorite artist is Jim Lee

OMD2, here we go. It's not like there's anything of value to be lost.

No

>Two More Days

Same. The writing was rough but it did what it set out to do. Definitely better than the crap Slott has been doing lately.

>Your doctor really DID get held up, Jonah. Nothing's as bad as it seems.

I just got done reading the issue and I'm pleasantly surprised. Honestly glad they retconned the reason why Jonah hated Peter to the TAS reason.

What reason's that?

So... they're a gay couple now or something?

JJJ and his wife were once threatened by a man hiding his identity behind a mask

So he doesn't trust anyone who wears a mask

They're brothers. More or less

I remember in a comic it was because Jonah got the shit kicked out of him by a cop, who was later commended for bravery, and it gave him a complex/suspicion about "heroes"

His wife was threatened then shot, but in the cartoon they could never say or show it, so they just showed the guy holding up a laser gun and Jonah says "They took care of her". In this they show Jonah holding her body and we never see the masked man.

So is he finally gonna to get his pictures?

>Jonah, I'm getting SUCH a clue.

>Two More Tuesdays

>In this they show Jonah holding her body and we never see the masked man.
That's a flashback to Marla's death by Smythe. JJJ in this issue said one of his girlfriends a long time ago asked him not to react to a robbery.

If it was Marla too he'd have no qualms mentioning that to Spidey.

One Less Day?

As canon as his marriage, and we've seen how that ended.