I am normally pretty good with the ladies, but I am demographically isolated. I am 41...

I am normally pretty good with the ladies, but I am demographically isolated. I am 41, living in a backpacker town where all the tourists are 22 year old girls. I have a spare room and sometimes I let them stay via a website. (I’ve fooled around w a cpl of the older ones. My last hookup was my 22 year old workmate).

A girl came last week intending to stay in town for 6 months. They usually stay a few days. She is hot, but that’s not that unusual, and I can handle a hot girl in my house for a few days. Problem is, I really like this chick.

She’s 27 and mentioned a history of dating older guys. She seems into me. For example, last night she got home at 1030 (didn’t go out) and sat on the cold tiles by my bed telling me her personal stories til midnight.

This is a party town and I’m not much interested in spending my nights with 20 year old idiots falling over each other (no offense).

She is. Her bossy sister is staying in town too, and they spend every night together, usually going out to the bars. I could probably invite myself along, but I haven’t, and probably wouldn’t have a very good time. I haven’t been invited.

I hit on the last chick that stayed with me for a few days, and she sent me a long rude message complaining about it. I like this chick now like I havent liked anyone in ages. Also she has enourmous breasts.

Wat do?

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

>Wat do?

Kill yourself

She's probably seen a mile of dick, but to each his own.

Go after her you lonely bastard. Just go along and have drinks, go from there.

You are a degenerate
Sleeping w anyone but your wife is part of what is destroying society.

>41
>on a Somalian rape fantasy forum
dude get your life together

You should drink gas and then chase it with bleach.

Tell her about finnish memes and she'll be wet in no time.

>Politics & world events

>sat on the cold tiles by my bed telling me her personal stories til midnight.
You're in luck bro, she loves you like a brother !

>I am normally pretty good with the ladies
>only contact with girls are tourists that stay the night in a spare room
>hits on every girl who stays the night
>girls complain about how much of a creep i am
>I am normally pretty good with the ladies

just.. stop

>dis girl like me
>I don't want to go to the bar with her
>what do I do?
>how I make sex?

holy fuck you are a retard. Just put your dick in her when she is drunk.

stop larping, mooseabuser

Give her some poppers n then fuk her

nice blog, how do i subscribe?
lmao.

stop chasing babies and grow the fuck up?

No risk no reward.

>For example, last night she got home at 1030 (didn’t go out) and sat on the cold tiles by my bed telling me her personal stories til midnight.

She's only going to do this one or two more times at most before she gets bored of you and finds someone else to fuck her.

>She’s 27 and mentioned a history of dating older guys.

Sneakily expose her breasts after she has come home from one of those boozy nights out, then take a photograph of the breasts and post them here.

This sounds like a solid plan. Good post Austria bro!

Jasper?