ELECTION PREDICITONS

Post your predictions.

I've resigned myself to a Trump loss, but this is his only chance.

wow Hillary BTFO

TRUMP LANDSLIDE INCOMING

trump wins solely because of poorly coordinated vote trading desu

>texas and florida blue

>ohio red

He will take NC other than that this is perfect imo

as if

bumps

>Minnesota
>Red
Not a chance, bongbro. Minnesota is called Little Sweden around here for good reason. They haven't gone red in decades.

Those cucks biggest concern is probably increasing Somalian immigration

Reminder that Hillary has a 1 point handicap.
An elector from Washington said that no matter what happens, he will not cast his college vote for Hillary

just a note, florida early voting shows otherwise though

VA is going red bitches!

He just needs to flip 1 state or 1 state needs to go green and he wins IMO

He will vote for her

I wouldn't count CO out. Republicans have practically tied Democrats in early voting here. Normally (Even when Republicans win) Democrats outdo Republicans across the nation in early voting.

Current polls (Which oversample registered Dems. the College Educated, and Women, relative to the State's actual population) are showing the race as tied or within striking distance for Trump.

The three counties he'd have to win is El Paso, Jefferson and Arrapahoe.

El Paso always goes red. Jefferson and Arrapahoe haven't since Bush v. Kerry. That being said, both counties went for Sanders pretty hard in the primaries. Actually, outside of heavily Hispanic Pueblo, most of the State did.

I'd say there's a >50% chance that Trump wins CO.

my map

Early voting always is a democrat landslide. It lets them bus people in and fill up the ballot with blue votes who are too lazy to wait in line on election day

Got a question.

How can you be sure the electoral delegates won't vote for Trump even though he won the popular vote?

Like one of the Dem delegates already stated he will not vote for Hillary no matter what the people voted.

Isn't it be likely this also will happen to Trump bigly?