Remember when Europe was getting a major terrorist attack every month?

Remember when Europe was getting a major terrorist attack every month?

Now it's suddenly quiet. Whats up with that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRu3U-nwyhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you even find Europe on the world map, yank?

haha shitskin

They're waiting to see the results of the election, if Hillary wins they'll continue attacking because the governments will be on their side. If Trump wins, they'll tone it down because America is back.

Also what time do the polls close on the East Coast? I'll be doing an exam from 7:30PM to 9:00PM and was wondering when the results would be announced?

Too wet and cold. Sand niggers are hibernating

Remember when America was filled with fat retards and had school shootings every other day?

Oh wait

ISIS is losing control in the middle east, reducing its ability to project west

Of course, we've had to save it plenty of times.

the money flow is on hold at the moment

they want hillary elected

Scope eye.

They had to tone it down as to not help trump get elected

As a American you kind of need to know since we have to say europes ass every time they start a world war.

What if they are all concentrating their efforts for some huge plan come tomorrow or election day?

It was all a fucking rouse.

Afflicted nations (UK, France, and Germany) quietly gave their intelligence agencies the green light to clean suit up.

Merkel and Co know they're losing power with the people, and Trump's strength only emboldens the people to kick them out. So, let he cloak and dagger boys stop attacks, claim "see we love our country!", and hope Hillary wins.

I can guarantee you if Hillary wins we'll see more attacks, since she'll immediately send more support to the "moderate rebels" (actually AQ and ISIS affiliated groups) and toe up with Russia to protect them.

Anytime there was a terrorist attack it made trumps support go up. Isis isn't that dumb

yay you saved us from the nazis - thanks so much. We love europe with the leftists in charge

This, even stabbings stopped

They realized their attacks were helping Trump and so decided to cool it.

save? I'd rather be speaking german than arabic. desu

They got so brazen even the liberals and other pieces of shit like them were starting to hate them. They are probably toning that shit down before they are facing a world of Trumps building up armies to wipe them and their queer little religion off the map.

youtube.com/watch?v=nRu3U-nwyhw

their money is tied up in the election

>Now it's suddenly quiet. Whats up with that?
The weather. No, seriously. Sand people/Nigs + Cold/Wet weather = They all settle down.

60% white lmao

cuz it's getting cold

>Europe
You mean Belgium and France

Yes, like last November or New Year or March
Good shitposting

>Uppity toothpaste

Literally irrelevant, Geert

>implying America ever saved Europe
Topkek

Yeah im sure your grandparents would still be alive after being carpet bombed into a parking lot.

Ungrateful potato nigger and ahmed.

All the Jews are fleeing and moving to Israel

It's better to be irrelevant than actively helping jihad, burger

Obama and Clinton stopped selling ISIS weapons for a bit, so that Trump won't have this advantage.

Found it

yes, I remember

I got hooked on it, then I got hooked on the leaks. I am getting myself ready for the election, as we speak. My body is ready.

unless its major landslide they wont start calling states til at least 10 or 11 eastern

Terrorist attacks doesn't look good for Democrats

ISIS treasury too low

I really want a tabuk sniper ak now.

>Implying they use weapons in Syria to attack Europe
>Being this retard

No dummy, that's Mexico

Don't you have some nigger toes to suck on, Benito?

Only if kek wills it.

it's when they lose their land in the middle east they are going to comit much more attacks in europe. they have nowhere to go and fight so they comit terrorist acts instead

the Irish preferred the Nazis you mong

It would help Trump, so no more terror atacks till hillary steals elections

you don't get it do you

>germany
>carpet bombing anything

Nazi Germany couldn't even build ONE real heavy bomber, never mind enough of them to do any real damage.

Yeah, we save your asses every few decades, potato nigger

this desu

I dunno, ask you buddies saudis, not Europeans.
Also:
>60%
>nigger president
>incoming woman president

They need Hillary to win so they can do more in the future

More terrorist attacks only makes Trump more right about it.

Also, media hidding some of them like that plane in california or some stabbings around europe.

nah from what i've heard it's not worth remembering.

France is finally getting its shit together and going after them.

They don't want Trump to go "See, I was right again" again

US election season. It'll start up again soon to show the damage Trump has caused.

We need to meme harder

Nope, niggers here are used like slaves, not elected president

Yeah, Middle East = Muslims = Europe. I got it

>Now it's suddenly quiet.
its quiet because the MSM stopped reporting on it.
we've had a double murder around two weeks ago with ISIS claiming responsibility for that, but the media kept it down

Either that, or they're waiting for the day before the bulk of Americans go to the polls.

>I only read american propagand.

You should. Public services such as the HSE, intreo, Dublin Bus, our extensive public transport system, a democratic peoples Dail and others wouldn't exist under a far right government.

Also you're posting on a degenerate Chinese contraraian message board. You'd definetly be one of the first they'd haul off to the camps. As much as you probably romance nazis you forgot about that whole freedom thing.

You ruined it, Hitler was our savior. And you entered in ww1 just cause the rothschilds wanted palestine.

Go be a retard somewhere else pls

Prepare the bear.

I heard that they're going to massacre people on Christmas

That's why they've been so quiet

They're waiting for a happy lull after Trump wins to feed anger at the west

All I know is I'm NOT visiting Europe anytime soon

This is what happens when you import subhumans

I think you're onto something here. The colder weather has slowed them down.

That would make Trump look good, so they* had to pause it, even though they still want refugees to keep going to Europe.

* the creators of ISIS

This. Trump presidency = much harder to attack America. Hillary = open borders and more attacks.

CIsisA wants Hillary. FBI wants Trump.

cheat loipen

Saved ireland? What the fuck kind of history are you reading? Germany sent over a boatload of weapons to us a couple of times to try and get us to attack Britain. Worked in the first world war.

You didn't save shit. Hitler was cool with us.

Where you heard it?

All the democrat money is gping to the election. They cant send weapons fast and furiously. Kinda spent all the rest if the budget on Iran.

Modern Mediterraneans are part nigger anyway, spaghetti nigger

Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Allahu Akbar!

Intelligence services started to secretly disporportionaly target the religion of peace.
Some politician on the left will eventually learn that and fight it.
Then it will happen again.
Then the loop will restart.

POOOO

;_;

tfw my area of england is too cold for shitskins

You've obviously never tried to take our incredible transport system from Dublin to Donegal. It's ridiculous to insinuate that with a right wing gov we wouldn't have a transport system. An honestly the wait times and available spaces under our current health care system is a joke, I moved to Sweden and it's worse. I had repeating chest pains asked to see a doctor and they said " we can fit you in at the end of next month" seriously.

If it was a competitive market for a privatised health care with government subsidies it would be far more effective to treat the masses in a decent time

AMERICA BTFO

Fuck off you pathetic catlick taig. Your ancestors sat back trembling in their fucking boots, quaking at the thought of fighting so daddy UK and America had to do all the heavy lifting
"b...b..buh muh Irish regiments"
fuck off

Isn't Ramadan over now? So their retarded bloodshed drops a bit?

Will big guys win over the Federal Bane Institue?

tomatonigger

The kikes realised if they kept killing white people in Europe we would eventually get sick of it and remove kebab

We will probably have another between now and Q1 next year as everyone has forgotten about Paris, Niece, Germany etc now so the rage has settled and they can start killing again without maxing out people's anger levels.

Also there are still thousands of murders and rapes happening by 'refugees' on the continent but there is a media black out on it.

everyone's guard is up

Nah we say back with some a few pints and a few spuds on cheering at the latest brit casualties list

It would make trump win, Scott Adams has argued about this.

>Spaniard
>lol Hitler
Right.

Germany literally sent Ireland arms to fight the Brits. Germany and Ireland were always friends.

>Ameritard educatioj

Didn't the paris shooting happen in November?
Also the Brussel's bombing was in the winter too, right?
They were pretty active during new years too, with all the raping and what not.

US election. Terrorists have been ordered to hold off as to not give Trump anymore ammo. If Hillary wins they'll be able to flood into our country and attack their real targets.

>a democratic peoples Dail a

Kek tell me how that is working out for the Irish people in 100 years time when you have a Nigerian President.

Soros is pouring money into Hillarys campaign instead of jihadis. Also they probably have orders not to. Terrorism now would help Trump.

> Murrican
> Lol history

Right.

>Americans actually believe this

You "helped" us one single time, flying in to a war we had only just started winning, only to shit-stir and ensue that the war continues to serve the best interests of your yiddish overlords...

Go look at a list of WW1 military heroes, and aces. Look at the American achievements as compared to the Europeans, absolutely pathetic soldiers you are. The last of the good American men were down south and ignored Jewish politics, and refused to go to war...

Fucking yankee nigger-loving kike...

I don't see the connection there , please explain. Is it anything like how in about 12 years England will have a Pakistani prime minister who will push the already existing Islamic agenda
Proof of concept: existing mayor of London//Luton//Birmingham

>Hitler was cool with us.

>3600 deaths
>cool with us
pick one