Red pill me on the pit bull ban. is it really the owners fault its what everyone is telling me

Red pill me on the pit bull ban. is it really the owners fault its what everyone is telling me

someone please

yes

pitbulls are more naturally aggressive but a responsible owner wont have much or any trouble controlling it

"He looked fine, until he wasn't"

"He did well, until he didn't"

"The sky was blue, until it wasnt"

"The owner controlled his pitbull, until he didnt"

"Your mom resisted the BBC, until she licked that choco pop"

dachshunds, chihuahuas, and jack russell terriers are just as prone to serious aggression

i read electric meters for almost two years. hoping in and out of back yards. and every pit bull i came across was actually genuinely dangerous. every one of them. no other breed was like that.

It's really both. Pit bulls are naturally ultra aggressive, but can be somewhat reigned in with good owners. However, its still a wild animal that can snap at any second, regardless of how good the owners are. Dumb people (niggers, spics, and white trash) are the most likely to own these dogs, which makes the situation worse. I think the only sensible solution is to ban the breeding of the dogs/forced sterilization, as they are too hard for the vast majority of potential owners to handle.

Also, pit bulls just hate certain people for like no reason. For example, every other type of dog loves me be it a poodle, a husky, or a German Shepard, but every pit bull I've ever encountered tries to attack me due to me being 5'6".

They also weigh under 20 pounds, so they can't cause any real harm. Pit bulls genetic freaks bred to kill. That comparison is bullshit and you know it. Yet again, you're probably a dumb wigger like most pitbull owners, so what else should I have expected.

Pitbulls make great family dogs if there's at least one good dog handler in the home and it's a stable home to begin with.
I've owned several that were all great with kids.

They will try to run the show, though. Pitts need a lot of attention, as any dog does but maybe moreso. You can't just let them be bored all day.

I believe they should no longer be allowed to breed. They're an unfortunate victim of bad breeding, and it's not their fault. But allowing that breed to continue is dangerous and somewhat cruel in my eyes.

Plus, Doberman Pinschers and German Shepards are the educated man's attack dog.

They are bred to be strong and aggressive, what do you think?

german shepherds are also more likely than pit bulls to attack a person.More retards just own pitbulls than german shepherds

Landlords know pitbulls are owned by niggers 9/10 times. Banning the dogs is a soft way to keep your coon count down.

It's partially that, but they also ban the dogs because they are a massive liability. Many insurers will not insure you if you allow pitbulls on your property.

Pit bull ban is great.

It really pisses off people who:
believe there's no such thing as male and female
"behaviors and intelligence couldn't possibly have any link with genetics"

etc.

Same reason you can't own a machine gun. Idiots refuse to be responsible with them, so nobody can have them. The idiots ruin it for everyone.

>give a nigger a dog
>dog turns into a nigger too
Gee whiz.

It's to stop niggers from breeding them for dogfighting. That's exactly what it is.

Nanny state regulations.

So you'd be against banning niggers from your country then? Cause you have to be consistent. If niggers are dumb and violent because of their genes, then so must pit bulls.