How the hell is this even a state? Look at it

How the hell is this even a state? Look at it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/38_Studios
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddy_Cianci
golocalprov.com/news/chaos-in-providence-schools/
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/hrh.aspx
thetruesize.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellevue_Avenue_Historic_District
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Judging by all the size comparison maps americans always post I am guessing that small state is bigger than all of europe.

It's the size of Luxembourg

Bigger, actually

>first state to tell England to go fuck itself
>last state to ratify the Constitution
I am conflicted

They've always known a bad deal when they see one.

>Rhode Island is home to the oldest synagogue in the US
Really makes you think...

Rude

My buddy from Rhode Island and Providence Plantation jokes about his state size pretty easily. Been to Rhode Island, lately? It's pretty nice, they just recarpeted the whole state.

It's just like your dick OP, it's barely visible but it's still a benis.

Living in a smaller state must be pretty nice though since they're usually the first to get infrastructure upgrades. Living in the west the states are so massive the budgets are only enough to improve one or two major cities and everywhere else in the state is old & crumbling.

the carpet doesn't match the drapes

>alkways known a bad deal when they see one

ha

HA HA HA HA HA

Rhode Island, at least in recent history, has by far the most retarded state government.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/38_Studios
>loan Curt Schilling's video game company $75m in taxpayer dollars
>company declares bankruptcy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddy_Cianci
>mayor forced to resign after assaulting a guy
>everyone loves him anyways
>re-elected in 1991
>imprisoned in 2002 for racketeering, conspiracy, extortion, witness tampering and mail fraud
>everyone loves him anyways
>still hailed as a king in every Bristol 4th of July Parade until his death in January

golocalprov.com/news/chaos-in-providence-schools/
>1 in 5 RI public schools were failing in 2011 when 1900 teachers were fired because of a $410m budged deficit

I absolutely love Rhode Island, I was born there, and I live right across the border in MA. That being said, my god it is politically retarded.

If a state is allowed to be that small they should make Chicago a fucking state.

that should say 40m not 410m budget deficit

all stats should be that small

they owned most of the niggers, back in the day. that's why they got their own state.

niggerbucks

Wyoming, that big square on top of the other big square on the left to you Euros, only has half the population of Rhode Island at around half a million people, despite being larger than the entire United Kingdom. RI is small in size, but is pretty damn dense compared to a lot of US states.

can we make atlanta a state

It's got high pop. density. It's pretty important compared to its size.

Washington DC is the real laff, it's not part of a state so they get less voting rights.

>How the hell is this even a state? Look at it.
I only know this state because family guy is set there. What goes on in Rhode Island?

>What goes on in Rhode Island?
Eldritch horrors

My buddy again: "When Rhode island became a state, it was smaller but comparable to the other states. When we expanded westward, and all these new huge states like Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois started founding, Rhode Island was like "Shit...I didn't know you were allowed to be that big...""

No, faggot. Youre not dismissing the size and population argument for why east coast americans dont give a fuck about a dead nigger 2000 miles away by using Rhode Island as an example. Also, RI is roughly the size of Puerto Rico. It just has twice as many spics.

New York's worse.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/hrh.aspx

Can we remove all nonsoutherners from Atlanta instead?

Unfortunately, that's not the case. Can't wait to leave this shithole.

that was delightful, good sir

This is how big Texas is

When these states were being made people still had horse as fastest mode of transportation.

See that little guy right there?

Before America declared independance, this colony was founded on pure freedom, and had the largest amount of not giving a fuck per capita.

Rhode Island declared independance 6 months before the rest of those pussy colonies, and was the last to enter the Union. (Forced.)

Because fuck you buddy, that's why.

I'd still vote for buddy. I'd dig up his corpse and play weekend at buddys.

Yes, the mob runs most offices, so what?

Federal hill has the best goddamn Italian food for miles, and we aren't cucked by arbitrary gun bans. (Except no NFA weapons.)

I can drive 20 minutes and wind up surrounded by rednecks, then drive another 20 minutes and see some of the largest mansions in the US.

I have yet to have seen a single hillary sign, and driving through burrilville you'll see trump signs, and signs telling the government to fuck right off.

We're going red this year, because after bernie won RI, we plan on using the salt to melt our fuck ton of ice, keeping us under budget and ahead of schedule.

how does Alaska compare?

Kinda misleading considering 1/2 of Texas is inhabitable

thetruesize.com/

lmfao, ignorant as fuck

Really made me think.

Trump getting 20% of blacks in swing states
>Trump getting 20% of blacks in swing states
Trump getting 20% of blacks in swing states
>Trump getting 20% of blacks in swing states
>
>
>
>

Currently stationed here OP.

This state blows. Cost of living is high as fuck, taxes high as fuck, roads are fucking awful, rust all over your car, people fucking suck, food is shit.

Other than that, it's a fairly pretty state, but everything else about it is fucked.

If Lovecraft was the only thing Rhode Island had ever produced in its history, it would already be enough.

it is a rude state... I occasionaly am unfortunate enough to require travel through this backward state..

I have found public establishments such as petrol station markets refuse the use of their water closet.. Where is a traveler supposed to relieve themselves if not at a petrol station loo?

I am no Hindustani.. Its a very retrograde state populated by mostly dull witted rejects and latinos.

Only decent spot is mansion row in Newport

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellevue_Avenue_Historic_District

Really gets the synapses firing..

It looks like a mini georgia

>Texas
>red