Crossovers

Looks like she and senketsu are out to pick up some Omni-tricks

Green and Orange should be used in character design together more often.

Chun-Li being SHIELD instead of Interpol makes sense if she was in Marvel, at least those times when SHIELD is an international Super law enforcement organisation instead of an arm of the US government.

Wait what? Is...this Gwen and Omnitrix Senketsu?

hmm hey since technically Senketsu is an alien to some extent what would happen in Ben scanned him or hell just scanned a life fiber cover or a life fiber thread since it IS an alien life form.

irREVOCable disaster

Would Ragyo try to take the Omnitrix from Ben?

if he didnt know she was there could she speedbltiz him and rip his arm off?

Dumping old drawfag stuff.

Basically Raditz if he ever goes SSJ3

OMG Yotsuba!

>tfw when her manga will never fucking update.

whos the pink girl?

Here's an unusual crossover.

Best end

Orkz make Everythin’ Betta’

we see her qt aunt

>Basically Raditz if he ever goes SSJ3
user...

Someone make the gems into orkz. Fuck that someone call sugar now and demand she do this.

Stop replying to yourself.

>Multiple people can’t like things I don’t like! It must be the work of an Enemy Samefag!

>Inb4 Lovecraftfags Start autistically screeching about how this ignores the oh so Holy point of Lovecraft.

WHAT?!?! Dont show me pics Im checking right fucking now.

"You're not even close to baseline, Fry."

Why isn't his tail shiny as well?

I still can't comprehend whatever inspired the artist that drew this but hey its crossover.

Because everyone that works on the DBZ franchise is a lazy hack, didn't they fact they made a ssj3 Raditz for cheap hype clue you in to that?

I stopped caring after buu I'm so out of the loop the first time I saw an image of friza all shiny is when I knew I got out just in time.

Who is that?

I don't know, have a Nappa

Oh shiny Urine flavor Freiza is the worst of the no-effort mspaint recolour transformations they introduced, even worse than "Super saiyan but the hair is red now" and "Super saiyan but the hair is blue now".

Its quite literally lazy Deviantart fanfic tier.

The Boss from Metal Gear, another veteran of WW2 that lead a team made up of dudes with superpowers.

Songbrid, B-Lister from Marvel that's inexplicably gotten more screentime lately

Because Skull and Rose had an influence in the shows events before the Hero(s) got involved.

>Amethyst's middriff constantly exposed

Unf

Ah I understand now.

>"Gwen"
>tits this huge
Yeah, no.

LOL holy shit you know what I'm keeping this because I liked Nappa and this is so stupid.

>"humies o' da Urth, giv me sumthing o' yer energy"

She's pretty decent, deserves it.

This is still my favorite KLK one, think it's from nipland, too.