FELLOW HILLARY VOTERS, PLEASE HELP!!! HOW DO I COPE WITH A TRUMP VICTORY?

My beloved Hilldawgs,

At this point, it's inevitable. As difficult as it is for me to express, it looks as if it just wasn't meant to be. Our queen will most likely concede defeat to the orange, racist, sexist buffoon that is Donald Trump. At this point, it's time to ditch the wishful thinking and just come to grips with the cold, hard and dark facts:

>Drumpf will mobilize more Republicans than ever
>Drumpf will get the vote of millions of Democrats
>Drumpf will get the Independent vote
>Hillary's lead in early voting is insufficient
>Republicans own election day turnout
>"Shy Drumpf vote" will be a big factor
>Millions of Bernie supporters will vote for third party or vote Drumpf as retaliation
>Drumpf will get around 20% of the black vote
>Black voter turnout is down significantly compared to Obama's elections
>Drumpf's hispanic support is much greater than expected
>The FBI bombshell has been very damaging
>Russian hackers aka Wikileaks may dump more damning info

My questions now to you is:

How do we go from there?

How do I prepare for the immense emotional stress that will kick in after Drumpf is declared new president of the United States of America?

Will there be retaliation from Drumpf and his supporters once he seizes power?

Do we flee to Canada?

Even though it's a foregone conclusion, I will still cast my ballot for Hillary when I return home from vacation on Tuesday morning. #I'mWithHer. Always have and always will be.

BUT I'M FUCKING SCARED!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

cuae.ch/scandale-au-college-voltaire-la-direction-a-recouru-a-la-police-pour-chasser-un-eleve-sans-papiers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>HOW DO I COPE WITH A TRUMP VICTORY?

By drowning yourself in acid.

It's okay, you can come over to my house so I can fuck your little tight ass

typical drumpf supporter..no empathy whatsoever

another sexual deviant..just like DRUMPF!!

>leftard talking about sexual deviancy

know you're b8, but still

You go to affrica and live it up in the most diverse utopia to ever exist

Cry Moor, hill shill

>calling a fag a sexual deviant
You'll be fine, but just in case you're won't you should probably kill yourself

Nice concern trolling, OP.

Sage'd.

>it's a bait thread

Hillary is still the favorite to win. Trump has to swing both Florida and PA to clinch it. As incredibly vapid as this sounds, the election depends entirely on the weather in Pennsylvania on Tuesday - if it's shitty outside only the devoted people (i.e. Republicans) will vote, the dem turnout will increase with the quality of the weather.

THIS WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN OMG

FUCKING DRUMPF AND FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE I HATE YOU DUMPFS

IF HILLDAWG DOESNT WIN IM LITERALLY GOING TO KILL MYSELF

Canada is the closest thing to a diverse utopia and it would be an honor to be a resident of a nation led by a progressive leader like Justin Trudeau who champions diversity and liberal values. He is a million times the man DRUMPF could ever wish to be.

Well you could consider voting for him, then you will be on the winning side. That's important to Americans, if your American. And not a Swiss shit poster.

Well ofc there are going to be repercussions. All the criminal and unethical behaviour will be dealt. The Clinton Foundation will be properly investigated and those guilty will be charged. Those responsible for the destroying evidence and obstructing justice will be charged. Those responsible for violating the Federal Records Act will be charged. I can keep going, but I think you get the point.

We are also going to repeal every single law, bill, regulation, and executive order issued by the current administration.

We are going to depart every single person that violated the law to arrive here as well.

Should be a good time!

fpbp

Canada is the closest thing to a diverse utopia and it would be an honor to be a resident of a nation

Hope you understand that Diversity is Division and a nation divided can never stand, but you will probably fit in perfectly with the other discarded Americans up in our attic.

With all due respect, what are you talking about? I already told you to do away with wishful thinking:

>>Drumpf will mobilize more Republicans than ever
>>Drumpf will get the vote of millions of Democrats
>>Drumpf will get the Independent vote
>>Hillary's lead in early voting is insufficient
>>Republicans own election day turnout
>>"Shy Drumpf vote" will be a big factor
>>Millions of Bernie supporters will vote for third party or vote Drumpf as retaliation
>>Drumpf will get around 20% of the black vote
>>Black voter turnout is down significantly compared to Obama's elections
>>Drumpf's hispanic support is much greater than expected
>>The FBI bombshell has been very damaging
>>Russian hackers aka Wikileaks may dump more damning info

This hurts me as much as anyone and for you to just dismiss this is irresponsible. Please get back to my original questions.

Drumpf will be the first dictator of America and me and millions of other concerned Americans deserve an answer on how to deal with such an unprecedented time in human history!!

For fuck's sake, THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

I am on vacation in Geneva and arrive back home on Tuesday morning. No chance in hell I ever vote for a fascist like Drumpf.

My concern is with people like me, i.e. ordinary people who are on record to support Hillary Clinton like in social media. Do you plan on going after us also or is it just a joke?

>in Geneva
Come tomorrow at 7:45 in the main hall of the College Voltaire with a sign that I could recognize and I will give you some help

1: sell all your stocks tommorrow.
2: Buy the same exact portfolio on Wednesday or Thursday or whenever the market is done crashing.
3: Profit

typical b8, sage and report

>delusional trumpkins trying this hard
Hillary has a comfortable lead in NC, NV, FL, and NH early voting. Trump has no shot left. It's over.

You would probably want to beat me up, so no thank you. I don't have time anyway.

No one is coming after you, if anything it's the other way around. I work in tech and live in Commiefornia. I have spent most of this election cycle pretending to support Bernie or Hillary to keep my job. They can't legally fire me for supporting Trump, but I'd be 'that guy' and after a few months I'd get the axe for some BS reason

>hill Shill talking about empathy

O I'm laffin. Fucking hypocrites.

Canada has bootleg freedoms. Move cuck, you can't change the best liberal democracy on the planet go live in a progressive place like Saudi Arabia.

>beat me up
I'm not some savage, user-kun. You would probably be bigger than me anyway

You need to stop believing the hype. A Trump victory will being peace, success, and unity to our country. You have nothing to worry about. A Hillary victory is what should scare you.

This is exactly what I mean. How do you explain this:

More registered Democrat early-voters doesn't mean that Hillary is leading. Trump probably has tons of votes from registered Democrats secured. And even if she were leading in early voting, Republicans catch on election day.

THIS DOESN'T GIVE ME CONFIDENCE! I SEE NO SIGNS THAT SHE HAS THE ELECTION IN THE BAG! TELL ME I'M WRONG!!

get your papers in order, surrender to the Trump Forces and jump into the cattle cars ahead of the crowd ,you could get close to the air vent

An hero. It's the only productive thing you can do at that point.

wtf does sage mean and why would you report this? stupid drumpf supporter

That's what the Nazis told the jews. We won't fall for your tricks again.

>wtf does sage mean

confirmed for b8

saged and reported

Nice one med pack.

OH I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING FAMILIAR WITH YOUR STUPID TERMINOLOGY! I'VE LEARNED ABOUT THIS SITE JUST 3 DAYS AGO. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.

Nice one medpack, sage and reported.

lurk more you idiot, it's in every thread on this entire website. Sage and report, etc. etc.

God, sincerely hope I'm miraculously wrong and that Drumpf somehow doesn't win, so I can laugh at you.

He's not winning so there'll be nothing to cope with. The main thing we should be thinking about is how disappointingly different Clinton's presidency will be from Obama's. If she takes her cues from her husband the economy should run smoothly, but I'm scared of going to war with Syria/Iran and potentially getting my ass drafted. If she pulls some shit like that we may be looking at another republican presidency in the next 8 years.

Calm down. I already looked it up.

Haha nice one medpack

Nokosage and reported

Get a new party. After corruption, pedophilia and spirit cooking, there wont be a Democratic party when Trump wins.

Then why are you asking what it means ? Leftards are truly retarded

It's not a real medpack, he's an american on vacation. No real medpack supports Hillary

>If she takes her cues from her husband

Imagine being this stupid. They're no different. Bought and paid for by Wall Street. Bill's Wall Street deregulation set the foundations for the 2008 crash you dummy.

1) I wish I would believe you about Drumpf not winning but so far, NONE of you has refuted the facts I outlined in my original post.
2) The narrative that Hillary will go to war is typical conservative propaganda. No, we won't go to war. At worst, her presidency will be only SLIGHTLY worse than Obama's, which is great. Because Obama has been a great president.

In two hours I will be posting a video of Bill Clinton having sex with a 13 year old slave.

Because I didn't know at first. It's not rocket science..

By the way, some people here have asked me about the election and literally ALL of them were ridiculing Drumpf!

Nice try but only the FBI and Wikileaks are relevant and credible.

Obama was decent. He failed on things he set out to do such as the affordable health care act and actually changing the country for the better. His First Lady did pretty well with trying to make kids healthier.

>Imagine being this stupid. They're no different.

That's where your wrong. She's already come out in opposition to the Transpacific partnership, something her husband would've jumped on if given the opportunity during his presidency.

>Bill's Wall Street deregulation set the foundations for the 2008 crash you dummy.

Bill was out of office for 8 years leading up to the crash. When will you republicunts hold Bush accountable for his incompetence? He's the reason you can't win general elections.

>Because I didn't know at first.
But then you asked, and apparently they answered your question, but yet you still don't know what it means ?

>literally ALL of them were ridiculing Drumpf!
You're lying, user-sama. It's not cool to lie to people, your mother should've taught you that.

Well, not much you can do when the opposition hates your guts and blocks your every move. If it wasn't for them, Obama would have exceeded expectations. Either way, let's be honest here. America wasn't nearly ready enough for a black president. Two terms of Obama were enough to give rise to a racist, xenophobic, sexist populist movement. Considering what he had to deal with, he was GREAT.

to be honest.... trump looks like he staged this

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

True, plans usually work best if you just eliminate all the opposition. Then you won't have anyone to disagree with you!
Bill and bush had nothing to do with the housing crash. It was how the banks managed the mortgages which made the situation worse and worse over time even though it showed it was fine on paper.

1) They brought it up
2) I didn't know
3) I looked it up
4) Now I know
>You: "Why are you asking then?"
Because I didn't know UNTIL I LOOKED IT UP!

>when I return home from vacation

Fuck Hillary voters. (and ALL white people except for Trump!) With their head in the clouds, vacationing, white privileged 10%'rs and their retarded slaves.

>all white people are 10%ers
sage for utter stupidity

>3) I looked it up
>4) Now I know
WHY ARE YOU ASKING WHAT IT IS THEN ?

Are you being retarded on purpose ?

AGAIN, FOR ALL OF YOU DUMBASSES WHO KEEP IGNORING MY QUESTIONS:

>When Drumpf wins on Tuesday:

>How do we go from there?

>How do I prepare for the immense emotional stress that will kick in after Drumpf is declared new president of the United States of America?

>Will there be retaliation from Drumpf and his supporters once he seizes power?

>Do we flee to Canada?

And if you believe Drumpf will lose, how do you explain this?

>Millions of Bernie supporters will vote for third party or vote Drumpf as retaliation

>"WHY ARE YOU ASKING WHAT IT IS THEN ?"
To show that I didn't know what it meant!

How do we go from there?

>How do I prepare for the immense emotional stress that will kick in after Drumpf is declared new president of the United States of America?

Literally an hero. Only way to go. It's the only way you can further improve this country.

Also, why not flee to Mexico?

Stop, come back, I was once relevant and credible too. And I can be again. You have only to trust me.

>>How do we go from there?
You don't.

>>How do I prepare for the immense emotional stress that will kick in after Drumpf is declared new president of the United States of America?
You go down to the pub with the lads to have a pint. Or you kill yourself. Your choice.

>>Will there be retaliation from Drumpf and his supporters once he seizes power?
No, because Trump supporters are not violent people who will destroy democrats buildings just for being dems. (Hum hum)

>>Do we flee to Canada?
Do as you please. But if you do, make sure to never come back.

>To show that I didn't know what it meant!
But you looked it up before ?

>Also, why not flee to Mexico?
Because it's full of shitskins and spics who behead each other just for fun.

>FELLOW HILLARY VOTERS
>Switzerland

1/10 not even trying faggot

Thanks for the answers. Drumpf supporters just beat up a Republican protester yesterday..A GUY FROM THEIR OWN TEAM! So, I don't but the "Trump supporters are not violent"-narrative.

>But you looked it up before ?
No, I looked it up AFTER asking what it meant.

>what is vacationing

>faggot
Nice one, homophobe. Wouldn't expect anything less from a Drumpf supporter

Can you refute all the points I brought up? No, you cant.

>shitskins and spics
Oy vey, that's racist, goyim

>Drumpf supporters just beat up a Republican protester yesterday
Source ?

>No, I looked it up AFTER asking what it meant.
Why didn't you look it up BEFORE making an ass out of yourself ? Didn't it hit you in your little retarded brain ?

No there aren't. That's only if you believe the right wing propaganda. Mexico is full of amazing and loving people. Their culture is one of the best in the world and should be shared with all. How can you possibly say that about them?
And you want to move to Canada? Canada has the most crime out of any country in North America. People there will harass you for being white out of no where. Everyone there tries to take advantage of tourists, and many places have Canadians only signs. Some of the least accepting people live there.
Jeez. You're so misguided. Rather unfortunate.

>Even though it's a foregone conclusion, I will still cast my ballot for Hillary when I return home from vacation on Tuesday morning. #I'mWithHer. Always have and always will be.
Also this:
>

Move to Syria since u love mudslimes so much, u filthy libturd

This is the sort of shilling I can live with

>Source ?
They beat him up and yelled "GUN!", upon which Trump was rushed off the stage. It's literally EVERYWHERE!
>Why didn't you look it up BEFORE making an ass out of yourself ?
A question can be interpreted as signifying ignorance of a certain subject matter. In other words, it can be regarded as a statement in a particular context. I could've just said: "I don't know what sage means" but chose to ask a question instead. It's literally the same thing. Why are you so butthurt about it?

>They beat him up and yelled "GUN!", upon which Trump was rushed off the stage. It's literally EVERYWHERE!
It seems like we don't have the same definition of everywhere

everywhere
adverb
in every place or part; in all places.

I haven't even seen it in the genevois newspapers, which pander to libshits a lot. Why do you have to lie about everything, user-san ?

>I could've just said: "I don't know what sage means
Why didn't you just say that ?

>Mexico is full of amazing and loving people.
Incorrect. AMERICA is full of amazing and loving MEXICANS. The ones staying in Mexico, i.e. shitskins/spics are the ones who have no interest in pursuing the American dream, aren't ambitious and ready to work hard like all these millions of undocumented Mexican immigrants in America. The ones staying in Mexico are only interested in crime, nothing else, which is why they're shitskins and spics. Therefore, the wall isn't needed at all. The criminals know it's impossible for them to behave like they're behaving in Mexico.

>Why didn't you just say that ?
Because it just so happens that I didn't say that. Why are you mad, tho?

>shitskins/spics

Why do you have to be so racist ? Hillary wouldn't be happy, you know

Don't be so sad, user-san

I think she's going to win.

It was just a b8, m8. You're right. No one supports Hillary in Switzerland. I'm from there, so I would know. This thread showed me that all these CTR shills can't refute this:

This board, filled with CTR shills, couldn't come up with any rebuttals to these factors. They only resort to muh (((polls))).

HAHAHA fucking faggots.

Trump landslide confirmed.

How?

Nah

>No one supports Hillary in Switzerland
Ten thousand times this. Except of course, the college faggots (even if I know a few of them who support Trump)

bump ;)

Fuck off we're full

College faggots are irrelevant cucks. Most of them will eventually grow out of their cuckoldry, though.

Your own government wants to take in 300k immigrants in 2017.

Trudeau is like: "Don't fuck off, we're not full!"

Move to Mexico. I hear they're all nice people and literally everything wrong with them is just a racist fear-mongering lie.

Yeah but Canada is majority white, so I will move there, so I can turn it into a shithole, so I can move to another white country again, so I can turn it into a shithole as well.

>College faggots are irrelevant cucks
This. But it's still annoying to see them at every manifestation virtue signalling. I remember that there was an "undocumented" student who got kicked out, and Collège Voltaire made a whole pamphlet about it

cuae.ch/scandale-au-college-voltaire-la-direction-a-recouru-a-la-police-pour-chasser-un-eleve-sans-papiers/

It's pretty cringeworthy

At least it's not as bad as in other nations..*cough* Cuckanada *cough* Swedistan..
I'm from the east side btw. Not anywhere near Geneva ;)

Why should we?

They just cut heads off and glue them to turtles because they're misunderstood and upset with racism.

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU PIECE OF SHIT. KILL YOURSELF NOW.

My flight back to the US is Tuesday morning local time. Don't worry.

Just kidding. I support pedophiles and criminals too.

You and the hordes of liberal arts graduate twats are going down the fucking drain when we drain the swamp.