What's your favourite subreddit?

I'm guessing most people here originally came from Reddit so I was wondering what your fave subreddit is? I'm a huge fan of /r/The_Donald/ and when I'm in the mood for lighter things I head on over to /r/corgi.

What say you?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/likeus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gonewild

scjerk

/r/heraldry

cuckhold

reddit.com/r/likeus/

/r/incest and /r/littlespace mostly

I enjoy that fact that got banned here once for starting a thread on Chemtrails, but yet, this one here is allowed to fly. Nice.

besides the_donald and mr_trump, watchitfortheplot

WatchPeopleDie

UnresolvedMysteries

/r/wtf

r/fatpeoplehate

/r/blackchickswhitedicks

/r/fearme & /r/wholesomememes

r/fuckoffplebbit

>I'm guessing most people here originally came from Reddit
fuck off

I follow r/formula1 because /f1/ disappears between GPs

You probably got banned for being a leaf.

Go to r/littlespace. Dear God what have you made me do?

/r/eu4

Hotwife
Asstastic
Pawgtastic
Food
BBQ

r/fatpeoplehate

Too bad it is gone now.

v/european

I read over that. I agree. Fuck off.

/thread

that's because while this is a shit thread, your thread was shit and belonged on If you want to cry more about it though you can go to

>Ben Garrison grabs Wojack by the arm, “Wo, you know I can't let you vote for Shillary” he whispers into his ear. Wojack can smell the whiskey on his breath. “B-B-Ben Garrison! America is f-f-for the free!” he stammers out as Ben Garrison's hand trace the curves of Wojack's body like an octopus. Ben Garrison frowns at the suggestion that he may not have complete dominance over his Storm Front shitposters and grabs Wojack by the hair. “So you think you know what freedom is? Let me show you TRUE freedom” Ben Garrison gruffly growls as he pulls Wojack's pants down. “Today you shall feel freedom...” Ben Garrison groans as he enters Wojack's voting booth.

>Wojack gritted his teeth as Ben Garrison Made Wojack Great Again over and over. “B-B-Ben Garrison I can't h-h-handle it all!” he shrieked as Ben Garrison grabbed him by his man tits and pounded ever more ferociously into his little behind. Ben Garrison's power stretched the limit of what Wojack could handle, even with all his years of practice. “The weak should fear the strong!” Ben Garrison bellowed as his balls smacked against the back of Wojack's testes with ever increasing force. “I-I-I'm ready for you!” yelled Wojack as Ben Garrison filled him with his enlightenment.

/r/collapse
/r/endlesswar
/r/heavymind

>Mummy dropped to her knees in anguish as she entered the room. “Ben Garrison! What have you done!?”. Ben Garrison's head jerked upward at the sound and his sensors locked on to Mummy's figure. “You thought you were special? Do you not know that the Jews control the global markets you bitch?”. Still embedded deep within Wojack, Ben Garrison's neck flaps extended as he shrieked like a Dilophosaurus. Spreading his leathery wings he ascended to the ceiling, his barbed cock dragging Wojack into the air with him. “Ben Garrison... I loved you.” cried Mummy as Ben Garrison began to spray black pudding-like globs of acid at her from his many venomous orifices.

>Mummy screamed as her skin sloughed off in ribbons from the caustic muck Ben Garrison continuously expelled from his body. “You cannot trust the drinking water, the Jews have poisoned it with flouride.” Ben Garrison screeched as he tore through the ceiling, landing deftly on the roof. Wojack still hung pendulously from Ben Garrison's engorged member. “Only I know what publicly traded bottled water brands are safe!” he pronounced to the gathering crowd. One member of the growing throng of onlookers immediately captured the attention of Ben Garrison's sensors. “Ben Garrison! Ben Garrison! I looked at wikileaks and you were right about everything!” yelled a red-faced and trembling Taylor Swift.

Rip in peace fph

NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yikes.....why did I click....worse than B

>I'm guessing most people here originally came from Reddit

r/hookers

LEAVE NOW. GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD NOW. LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE FUCK OFF REDDITFAGS.

/r/politics
It's not biased like Sup Forums so I get my infos from here
Can't wait for Madam President

I miss r/fatpeoplehate and r/european. Make reddit great again

holdmybeer and watchpeopledie

not from reddit, i just dont understand the layout of the comments and pictures allways open on other site
also fucking accounts and points make it really shit

You have to go back

Not r/Eesti?

You guys have some strange sense of self-importance.

Didn't come from there but
R/nsfwjapan
R/pixelartnsfw
R/nsfwcosplay

t. demoshill

kek

I just use Sup Forums

I've never been a redditor. The atmosphere there is so canned and boring. Sup Forums is much more enjoyable to browse.

/r/the_newfags

/r/OPisafaggot

Nice to see so many fellow redditors here :)

When does the Narwhal Bacon?

>/r/incest was top tier 4 years ago