HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Captain? What is all this Hillary shit?

Thank you!

too busy working/early voted

thank you for correcting the record

Sad!

>hillary voters
>working

Guess how many are "paid'?

No one wants to see Hillary Clinton. She has to use celebrities and famous musicians to get anyone to show up.

>at least half of them are press

It's from yesterday.

>working
>Saturday

none, hillary only takes money, doesn't give

Also this. This is literally just press, the volunteer staff that helped set the event up, and a few old people who wandered by and got tired of walking.

Many such cases!

>people who vote for gibs me dat

>working

Trump rallies are more exciting and are like parties

or crash existing functions

there are at least 34 people in that picture, not including the photographer and i didn't count carefully

If people were paid to show up, you can bet you'd see far more.

>strategically small rallys

I count 34 not including the 2 guys on stage and whoever took the picture

I think it is deception. They want YOU to think that there are no people who are enthusiastic about them (even if it's possible). As long as someone can confirm that the events are planned for more people I stay skeptical.

In fairness I went to a Trump rally hours early to get a good spot and it looked like this, then it swelled to 20,000 at the last minute.

Thank you for clearing that up CTR!

Haha?

2 maple syrups have been deposited into your log cabin.

#ImWithHerpes

>>working
>>Saturday
CTR doesn't give weekends off

>being this autistic

>working
>democrats
Pick one. Also its the weekend

Don't forget that Clinton has ties to most head reporters so they can control how their rallies are covered to reduce the damage.

>strategically large diapers for Hillary

wow, I guess it wasn't a small rally after all!

no you didn't ctr

No one really gives a shit about Hillary

>You can still shit post from your phone.

hiro is blocking my ad block plug in this has gone way too far

Did you ever think that might be because there at work unlike most trump supporters that look like they are on welfare or paid to be there. Plus Hillary supporters do not need the support of large crowds because there not scared of every little noise or person of color.

JUST

STRATEGICALLY

SMALL

CROWDS

>not using uBlock origin

It only takes an hour to get your food stamps, you must know that.

How do we know that Clinton herself was going to show up?

Bullshit, there are 31 in that picture.

Use unlock u cunt

>STRATEGICALLY
>SMALL
>CROWDS

When was this rally scheduled to begin and what time was this picture taken?

(((silent majority)))

It's in Alabama. Literally the only state that won't go blue this year

OOOOH FUCK YES DADDY CORRECT MY RECORD OHHH YEAH UH UH

the bitch in white looks hot

two pizzas with extra walnut sauce have been deposited into your account

and yet trump rallies are roaring like soccer stadiums.

Nice image I can barley read it

that negro gif
whats the name of that song ?

Fucking amazing.

Don't believe everything you see on social media, only trust the accredited, verified journalists working for major news organizations - they are professionals!

get a real phone browser then.

KEK THE RETARD

Niggers dont have jobs, shitbrain.

okay mr gay get your emotional and queer feeling in check m8

Whenever it's Hillary or Kaine, they're lucky to get 100 people. When they do get fewer people, they confiscate phones and cameras so nobody can take pics.

Obama, Bill, even fucking nobodies pull in more people at remote locations than Hillary. She'll only draw a crowd at the few places that are hardcore blue, and even then Hillary's rallies are often inside of places as small as school gymnasiums that don't get filled. She'll hold a rally in a warehouse and then cordon off 95% of it with wall panels and fencing.

In addition, Hillary rarely rallies herself. She's been kept out of the public eye most of this campaign, others rally for her.

Trump is on TV 24/7 even on the Clinton-bought channels like CNN because Trump is out there, Hillary is not. Trump lands on the fucking tarmac, steps out of the plane and he has hundreds if not thousands of locals waiting for him. Hillary organizes a meeting at some place in the middle of a city and there are no shows.

People DON'T like Hillary and her campaign knows it.

Clinton doesn't do well in large crowds and her campaign doesn't rely on populism so her campaign doesn't use big rallies as a tool like Trump does - who NEEDS these type of large events because that's all his campaign has.

Crowd size doesn't mean anything. Bernie pulled way bigger crowds the entire primary and still didn't win. Obama pulled huge crowds too and still barely beat her in the primaries. She's got a massive base that can't be fucked to go to rallies or knock on doors, but can be counted on to show up when the voting starts.

I know it's pretty late in the game to do anything about it but these portions of the script have a lot of weaknesses. Oh well, hope you get that job in DC you always wanted and people actually appreciate you for once!

>Clinton doesn't do well in large crowds

Shut the fuck up sexist. Hillary is fine.

lmao

>Who NEEDS the support of the people if you're running for president
Go choke on some moose cum for us would ya

It's so funny. Even my liberal friends now say "I think Trump is going to win". It's going to be a huge Landslide.

>who NEEDS these type of large events because that's all his campaign has.

All his campaign has, is the desire of the people?

Sounds like a decent problem to me.

What a compelling argument! I guess people just support her and don't need no rally and there isn't anything fishy going on with vote tampering at all! WOW didn't even know it could be this easy but your sound sound sound sound sound logic has won out in the end!!!!!!!!

>Bernie pulled way bigger crowds the entire primary and still didn't win.
Because the primary was rigged against him.

>Implying this isn't another strategically small crowd

Make your opponent complacent by thinking you don't have a large following. Looks like Drumpf isn't the only 16D underwater blindfolded Chinese checkers master

she has a massive base that's in the democratic party administrative structure that engages in fraud and other tactics to prop her up.

here's your (you).

anyone got that side by side picture comparing her youtube views to Trumps?

OMG #ElectionFraud CONFIRMED! ALERT THE FBI!

>Stronger Together.

Sounds familiar.

>not allowing someone who provides you a service to make money in doing so
What are you, a liberal?

Fucking fuck off to 9fag with your captain shit

They're too busy upholding America's greatness and while they respect Hillary, they just don't need her message, they're already living it.
Doesn't mean they won't show up at the polls to support her.
Drumpftards on the other hand love being pandered to with their hateful ideas. Bigotry and hatred doesn't produce anything it just stews on itself, hence why the Drumpftards turn out in droves to hear their hate regurgitated to them rather than just go out and live their lives as productive Americans.

Very strategical

>doesn't rely on populism
That's right, she relies on rigging.

saw a sign on a roof of a business yesterday

Stronger Withouther

>complacent
>5 rallies a day
Pick one.

Trump Naomi looks hot

>strategically small rallies

GRR YOU FUCKING RETARDS WE ALREADY TOLD YOU WHY HILLARY HAS STRATEGICALLY SMALL CROWDS TO AVOID ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS LIKE THE ONE DRUMPF JUST HAD BECAUSE HE LETS 10k RETARDS INTO HIS RALLIES. DUMBFUCKS

who is this girl, I keep seeing her everywhere

Honest question, are they making up all of Hillar voters or what? How the fuck is she constantly ahead in the polls?

Trump will win in a landslide. Not even memeing at this point.

they paid 50, only 30 showed up

>lel he's not doing 20 a day goyim so keeping his pace is complacency
>that's why hillary never does any, because then she's never expected to do more than one at a time
>she's not low energy, she's just pragmatic
like another pragmatic president we've had before, with his pragmatic prompters...

some cunt from Guatemala

STRATEGICALLY

She's still going to win, amigo.

(((CNN))) View

Honestly.

Who the fuck even votes Hillary?

Never seen any large crowds supporting Hillary unlike Trump. No one likes her. Besides a few dumb facebook faggots and facebook niggers no one seriously supports her. The rest of the people you see just work directly for her. I have seen more Bernie fags than Hillary fags

Where are the votes coming from?

Monte Negros can't count passed 30

comeon now. being delusional wont help you with griefe. at this points its waste of time going to vote since its rigged anyway. dont support system by voting ok? Hilary wins and just get over it.

The deceased.