He's going to lose, isn't he?

He's going to lose, isn't he?

please no

Yep

And this board will become infinitely better afterwords.

considering you can't find any dirt in the leaks, he ought to lose

Kill yourself, concern troll. Immediately

unless wikileaks drops the hammer

which seems less and less likely as the clock ticks...

Go Hillary!

kek

Yeah and it fucking sucks. It's so beyond clear he's who the people have chosen but this has been rigged from the start. I want nothing more than for him to win, but I don't think the powers that be will allow it. Honestly I think the only way to stop the corruption is for revolution but people are so fast and lazy and I don't think anyone wants to fight since they're comfortable

If he loses, it somehow might restore my belief to ameritards.

Where does everyone bet? am I too late?

I hold fear in my heart. The fear doesn't hold me.

I'm afraid he will lose but it's not going to stop me for voting for him in PA.

Damn nigga check mine

His opponent is a cheating bitch who will do anything to win so yeah probably.

Hopefully he refuses to accept the loss and she doesn't get away with it.

mi amigo please what is that website i cant find any that lets me bet from here?

Cash out now you get your money back!!

Yes.

You're a cuck, aren't you?

listen to obama. we need hope. the white man can save us

Probably, but however small the chance of winning may be, it's already amazing he made it possible.

Yes

>who the republicans have chosen

Check yoself fool.

That is not unlikely.

No, you are not late, in fact, the odds about trump losing are pretty high so if he wins and you bet for it you can earn a lot.
The website is betfair, but you need a spanish ID to register (spanish law reasons)
good luck nigga

>that ID
It's a Trc guys.

I think I might cry if he loses and I'm not even American

She can't win unless she rigs it. If she rigs it we go down the shitter for a few months. People get fed up and we have a revolution
Then bam, Trump gets forcibly instated as furher

remember Sup Forums that Hitler didn't win by vote

gonna do it lads. you better get the job done america, otherwise my 10 kids won't eat this week

Yeah and it fucking sucks. It's so beyond clear he's who the people have chosen but this has been rigged from the start. I want nothing more than for him to win, but I don't think the powers that be will allow it. Honestly I think the only way to stop the corruption is for revolution but people are so fast and lazy and I don't think anyone wants to fight since they're comfortable

You're delusional. This populace would never start an armed revolution.

nah, kek won't allow it

>Country literally birthed from armed revolution
>Oh no, we would never do that
Moron

Mine maga kaineks, CTR troll

Yep.

*sigh*

We could have had a Republican president alongside a Republican controlled house and senate

Instead we helped nominate Donald Trump... good work becoming your own worst enemy Sup Forums

DO NOT LOSE FAITH ESTII! WE WILL WIN THIS!

I'm sure they really care what a fish-eating autist in a completely irrelevant country thinks.

whats the point of having a (((model))) that changes every day

A Pwnie Trc

>8889
h-has he forsaken us?

Yes

>tfw we're almost there
>in just 48 hours we're going to see the Sup Forums meltdown 2.0

Trust me the guns wont be pointed at ourselves if he gets cheated.

No, Trump will triumph and the west will experience a new enlightenment!

Early voting is suggesting a Hillary win.

Some details:

Clinton appears to be leading Donald Trump among early voters by about 9 points, or roughly 4 million votes. For Trump to make up that difference, he would need 55% of the remaining votes.

55.9% of the voters so far are women. If women voters outnumber men by 10 points, that is ghastly news for Trump, and would make the "55% to catch up" all but impossible.

Trump has been counting on "low propensity" voters—those who don't turn out very often—to carry him to victory. While the number of low propensity voters is up this year, they are breaking for Clinton and not Trump, by about 7 points

The early voters are 80% white; the general population is about 63% white. If 30 million white voters have already cast their ballots (along with 10 million non-whites), that leaves about 50 million white voters to go, along with 35 million non-white voters. Supposing Hillary Clinton took 40% of the remaining white vote and 80% of the remaining non-white vote on Election Day (both very reasonable estimates), she would collect approximately 48 million of the remaining 85 million votes to Trump's 37 million. To even things out, and to possibly make up the existing 4 million gap, Trump would have to perform far, far better than expected among minority voters, or would have to take something like 85% of the remaining white votes. Either of those is a tall order.

--------

In my own state of Nevada, Democrats have a 45,000-vote advantage statewide from early voting. Democrats start Election Day with a six-point advantage. That is better than Barack Obama did in 2012's early voting, and he went on to win Nevada by seven points.

In other words he's done.

Can we finally just leave this meme election behind us then?

It's almost like its based on data, that updates and gets more accurate as time goes on.

Imagine that, what kind of faggot relies on data?

>

come on now

Our current populace in no way resembles that of 1776. Are you insane?

He's fucked, but an upset could happen.

It would be hilarious

>meme militias in the woods able to do literally anything to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power

wew

>white people voting for clinton

why

Polls change every day.
It's not like you believe them, you're a delusional Trump supporter who doesn't realize how devastating his tax plan would be for the middle class and the economy.

More normies are being redpilled than ever, and the markets are predicting a Trump win and they've only ever been wrong 3 times. Say it with me folks

>EMPEROR TRUMP

>60835▶
>File: memebet.jpg (15 KB, 235x151)
>
>gonna do it lads. you better get the job done america, otherwise my 10 kids won't eat this week

you probably drink your money away anyway paddy

>markets
What markets? If I wanted to bet I'd get like 7 dollars back for each 1 on Trump

>meme militias in the woods
the us army is not a meme militia

"I had to hide my erection as I left the polling booth" said Cletus McBurger

A tear dropped down my face, a drip of cum dropped down my leg. I had just voted Hillary. I had just voted for my country to be subjugated by Mexicans. Yet I entered the polling booth fully intending to vote Trump. Why you ask?

I entered the polling booth, was about to tick Trump. Then I looked at the Hillary option. At first I was angry that such an option existed. Angry that we had to vote on whether to build a wall. Angry that some people would even consider voting Hillary.

I asked myself why people would vote no to building a wall. I put myself in their shoes. That's when it happened. I noticed myself getting an erection for no reason. The more I imagined myself voting Hillary, the larger the erection grew. I imagined the English road signs being translated into Spanish and it grew yet more. I imagined Israeli politicians deciding American trade, civil rights and defense policies and my cock began to bulge with one of the firmest erections I've ever had.

I closed my eyes, ticked one of the boxes. Opened my eyes. I had voted Hillary. I put my voting ballot in the box and walked out, the tears dripping from my face, the cum down my leg.

Later that night when I saw the result of the election, I immediately came, then started crying. The day after I bought a chastity cage which I wear to this day.

My name is Cletus McBurger . I am American; I am a cuckold.

My numbers disagree.

>who doesn't realize how devastating his tax plan would be for the middle class and the economy.
because they were doing SO great under hillary clinton and obama

are you suggesting that the armed forces would break with 150 years of peaceful transitions of power and start a coup? why?

Im about to throw 1000 down with my friend .... fuck im too sure tho what does Sup Forums think?

>Can we finally just leave this meme election behind us then?

No.

Republicans are well known for their poll denial.

Obviously, on Sup Forums you can see a huge amount of poll denial among Trump supporters.

But it's more than just the alt-right fringe. When Romney lost in 2012, he was sincerely and genuinely stunned that he lost -- he honestly thought that he would win by like 5%. That same day, Karl Rove had a famous melt-down on Fox News when he insisted that Fox had made a mistake in calling Ohio for Obama -- because Rove believed so strongly in the bogus poll data that was being repeated in his little echo chamber.

It's part of the Republican culture to deny polls.

And now, with Trump, we have the birth of a new trend to deny the final election results as well. Depending on how much Trump loses by, we could see denial of the election results become the biggest political story of the century so far. It's entirely conceivable that the Congress will block every single thing that Hillary does, because they genuinely believe that she is an illegitimate president. ("Muh rigged election." Muh voter fraud.", etc.) We're potentially headed for a major constitutional crisis.

If you think it's gonna happen go for it

But if Cunt-on wins, then RIP your money

My digits say otherwise