>Recess
>Wild Thornberrys

MEH TIER:
>Rugrats Go Wild
>Hey Arnold

BAD TIER:
>Doug

SHIT TIER:
>Every CGI/live-action adaptation except Sponge Out of Water and Rocky and Bullwinkle

Nope, no way.
I don't watch toy commercials
Get the fuck out and never come back

>that great tier
>Rugrats in Paris that high

>movie based on cartoon
>it's about rich wypeepo trying to destroy the neighborhood

and
and
are all great.

>The Simpsons Movie
>Horse movie
>Great

the simpsons movie suuuuuuucked..

>The world's largest collection of petrified wood.

The fucking bit of "You have braces and I have braces" always gets me

Douchebag, the southpark movie is 10/10

Even as a kid I thought the Hey Arnold movie was godawful. Hopefully the jungle one will make up for it

What a shit list.

You are missing out on the sickest toy commercial of the 1980's meng.

I love how they had the score stay serious throughout the movie.

Also that "music video" in the desert was pretty awesome.

You're right, Simpsons movie is shit.

the plane scene was the best scene

mask of the phantasm?

Yeah their peyote trip with the Rob Zombie sequence was fantastic. The Beavis and Butthead movie is stellar overall

>Did I just score?
Fuck this still cracks me up

>tfw inheritance from my uncle was this amazing film

Aside from arnold, what's that?

uhhhuhuhuhuh.... you're a big guy

Most of these shows would have like 20 movies already if they were made in Japan.

Can you, like, shut up?
That'd be cool.

Mhehehehe, your peckers's tiny, buttmunch

It’s pretty much perfect.
It’s also worth having a VHS copy in addition to an HD download, the full-screen version is open matte so there’s more on the top and bottom and it looks just like a better animated episode of the show

Dude, the Simpsons movie was shit. It had some serious potential especially since it was rumored to have been worked on script wise since 1998, and the result was some seriously bland environment awareness plot with a shitty Lisa love sidestory and a forced meme with spiderpig.

I kinda wish they went with the idea on making Kamp Krusty the movie. At least it wouldn't try to force a message on people.

I used to have an mpg of a VHS rip of the movie that I got on Limewire way back when. At some point I lost that, then got it on DVD when it came out and was disappointed when I immediately noticed 1/3rd of the picture missing. I might very well get a physical copy and a capture card just for this reason. I fucking love that movie.

It's also interesting that younger generations discover the show from this movie, and some discover the movie but don't realize there also existed a show. I'm glad I saw the movie as an established fan; it really is a perfect movie version of the show in every sense, and it's so satisfying to see the scope of that world expanded while still keeping the same style.

hard to pick from these three. south park and b+b are both perfect versions of their shows. the transformers movie is actually a lot better than the show it spun off.

i guess i'd go south park.

I love South Park but the movie was SHIT. You must be some sort of musical loving faggot because that's literally its only "appeal".

Same goes for the SpongeBob movie, you must be some sort of S4+ loving faggot because it's just as shitty, if not shittier.

Are you on MySpleen? I already have the tape, a great VCR, and a DVD recorder, I might upload it soon considering no one else has preserved the open matte version

I agree with SP but the movie of spongebob still had the charm of the first 3 seasons, which were instantly lost when s4 aired

>You must be some sort of musical loving faggot
Like Parker and Stone?

>but the movie of spongebob still had the charm of the first 3 seasons
Know how I know you're an idiot? All of the characters changed COMPLETELY. All the way down to the voices. You just have good memories of being a kid and seeing the movie. Objectively speaking the movie is bad and has very little in common with S1-S3 (except for some rehashed jokes) but a whole lot in common with S4+.

South Park Movie was pretty crap. The musical part is really hit and miss, and most of the time it was either bad, or forced a joke for too long.

no, unfortunately I don't have anything of my own to contribute, otherwise I'd consider joining. if you do upload it would you consider putting it on MEGA? I'd love you forever

MySpleen doesn’t have a required ratio and a lot of the best stuff is freeleech, so it’s worth being on there if you like obscure shit regardless if you’re going to upload or not.
post email for invite

>>>/gay/

th-thank you kind user
[email protected]

Turns out invites are down at the moment, sorry user

George of the Jungle?

it's cool, thanks for trying

>simpsons
>great
you can fuck right off

Bruce Willis makes a damn good villain.....in an animated film.

>a shitty Lisa love sidestory
Which was literally forced into the film at the last minute so that Lisa had a bit of actual reason to exist in the plot.

Simpsons Movie just felt like a long episode. The only things anyone remembers from it are Spider Pig and the fakeout with Bart's dick.

GOD TIER:
>Powerpuff Girls
>The SpongeBob Movie
>South Park
>Beavis and Butthead

GOOD TIER:

>Sponge Out of Water
>The Rugrats Movie
>Aqua Teen Hunger Force

OKAY TIER:
>Recess
>The Simpsons Movie

MEH TIER:
>Rugrats in Paris
>Rugrats Go Wild
>Wild Thornberrys

BAD TIER:
>Doug
>Hey Arnold

DIDN'T SEE IT TIER:
>Horse movie

To this day I still can't get over how great the PPG movie is.

The Hey Arnold movie’s plot was lame but at least it had that Helga rooftop confession scene and kept the general feel of the show in the writing.
The Recess movie was just kinda “nothing”. It had none of the wit or hillarity of the series (and in general the show was much funnier and snappier-paced than Arnold) and the whole thing was thoroughly small-scale and forgettable, and the great characters barely got explored at all. The 60s psych inspired music cuts were good but that’s about the only thing it had going for it.

>horse movie
>great
It belongs in okay or meh tier. After someone posted the art book, and seeing what could have been, they really fucked that movie six ways from Sunday. Executive meddling kills everything it touches.

nice projecting

Voltaire did wonders with this

Correct

>Horse movie about PPG movie

Fuck yes, the Daria movies are another good example of the movie feeling like an extended episode because they do such a good job of capturing the tone and characters

above* not about

>south park
> perfect versions of their shows
the only flaw in the movie is that they made it too early, it premiered around season 3, if they waited a couple years more it would have come out during their peak and been a perfect rendition of the show
yeah its good, its way better than the games they made in the last couple of years but it just misses the mark because most people when they think of south park they think seasons 8-14 not season 3, it's not like they could see into the future and realize how long the show was going to last but still

It makes me glad so many people in this thread have "feeling like the show" as one of their criteria when seeing a film like that, subjective as it may be.

Personally, I think this is something that Spongebob movie had too little of.

The SpongeBob movie stepped things up to make it appropriately theatrical and big-budget but it was still the same kind of humor and writing, and them going a little farther with the adult jokes than the show did was quite welcome. I honestly can’t imagine how it could have been any better, minus the detail that they should have kept original Neptune from the show

I don't think TV movies count