What does Sup Forums think of Mystery Skulls?

What does Sup Forums think of Mystery Skulls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-WsZ2fUXbZg
youtube.com/watch?v=E6XePJyXilA
youtu.be/tUYM5WNdNGc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ltx-pmjdAAI
youtube.com/watch?v=-TqfBEX6QtE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=THNaO8pZ7c8
youtube.com/watch?v=M38nFbhd_Xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got me feeling like a ghost, cuz it's you I hate the most

I like that song, it's catchy

It's like magic
Got me feeling like I'm falling in love

new video when

First one was cute and fun, but had I known in advanced it really was just about the animator's fursona and his adventures with DA-tier Japanese OCs I probably wouldn't have liked it much when it first came out. Freaking Out wasn't even remotely Halloween-like.

Never.

Just another tumblr husbando flavor of the month thing.

I liked them before they became cool and associated with Pompaskeleman.

Reminder, the music artist is a comics fan.

Yuramec has no further excuses not to make that video, MS and MB gave it their blessing

Yeah the real reason the original was so popular was because of skeleton husbando, but he seems to be irrelevant to the actual story the animator wants to tell.

>the animator's fursona

I always thought the fucking kitsune-dog was bullshit and that it felt, I dunno, out of place maybe?

I just assumed it was run of the mill "weeabooism", but yeah, now it's shoehorning in makes sense.

I don't even understand the plant zombie or whatever the hell she was from "Falling Out"

I like the band, some of their songs are pretty catchy but they've kinda fallen out of my ear cause I listened to them too much.

The furfaggot cartoon is shit.

The plant demon chick is one of his old OCs, iirc the Scooby gang knockoff was created just for Ghost.

And yet the Scooby knock-off gang's story is what's interesting, not his "just like my Japanese animus!" OCs

Only well-designed character is the skull guy. The animation is extremely lacking in most of them except for the very-clearly guest animator they get to do the explosions and special effects.

sad that most fans of the cartoon think MysteryBen27 was the one who made the music too. Can you blame them though? He decided to make his entire online persona about the band.

>Irrelevant
>Literally the main antagonist of the first video

It's great, but one of the most overrated web cartoons of all time.

Why you ask so many times ?
If that's your shit or any other cuck thing,well good for you
Now you got a (YOU) Feel realized

I stopped caring about them when I found out the pony faggotry.

First cartoon was great, second was shit.

I really like the band itself though

He's the focus of the majority of the second video and the antagonist of the first

I didn't even know more videos were even made. Jesus. Learning all this time they were about the dog is sad.

Did the blond dude ever get his comuppance for killing Skull Husbando? Did Skullboy get the girl again?

The creator's dumb fursona dog (that's also super strong and actually a kistune(?)) being included and not even matching the rest of the cast in design so he looks horribly out of place was my least favorite part about it

>Did the blond dude ever get his comuppance for killing Skull Husbando?
Nigga did you even pay attention to the first one?

I can't be the only one who sees a resemblance of Trump

The worst part is how the fursona is obviously modeled off of those cartoon horses

Bucko I only thought there was that first one period, or else I wouldn't have asked.

I wouldn't doubt that it was originally designed to be one of those gay horses and he just repurposed the design so it'd fit the Scooby Doo motif

That's not what I asked, I asked if you even payed attention to the first one at all.

This is better, in my opinion:
youtu.be/-WsZ2fUXbZg

I knew one responsible for backgrounds was a prominent pony fan in the early days. The others were into it, too?

That was breddy good.

This legitimately looks like characters I used to draw in middle school.

Discovered them thanks to sound threads on Sup Forums years back, fell in love instantly. Magic is my favorite song. The animated Ghost video is pretty good, never saw any of the other ones though.
youtube.com/watch?v=E6XePJyXilA

but how can they be Tumblr's Mystery Inc without a Scoob?

Well dude, the second one has a bit more context to give you the hint but...

His friend didn't do it. He was possessed. That's why the dog tore his arm off, that's how it was getting in him and why he has a robot arm. Though clearly Ghostman doesn't know, we were always supposed to.

Anyway, here you go. Note what's peering out behind the rock at the beginning

youtu.be/tUYM5WNdNGc

the sequel is better
youtube.com/watch?v=Ltx-pmjdAAI

Shit.

Built up hype to be the next Scooby Doo, despite being a rip-off/homage to it with donut steel the dog.

First song and Vid was pretty good, second one was shitty beat didn't match the vid's pacing and a whole lotta nothing happened in the video.

Best thing to come out of MS is this youtube.com/watch?v=-TqfBEX6QtE

and vash

It's supposed be out in a few months I think.

nice song
over animated video (the ghost's heart was alright but did everything had to sync up to the beat?)

Mah nigga

i really liked it,i wish they made comics of the story or something,if this was a webcomic i defintly would read it

I thought the Ghost video was good.
I didn't even know he was a horse fag until I did research. Honestly that probably explains how he got it all together; chances are he got brony animators to work with him.

Anyone ever watch Dr. Wily Fails At Life? That was the first video of his that I ever watched all the way back in 09.

I thought the reason he wasn't going to finish it was because MS said no.

Did you guys liked double rainboom?

*head bobbing intensifies*

I remember it being shilled nonstop on Sup Forums when it first came out. I didn't understand the appeal then and still don't. Might be because I'm old.

I like it, can't say anything on behalf of Sup Forums, though I'm imagine there's some hatred because yah know.
>Ponies!
>Furries!
>REEEE

Like the music artist. Not much of a fan of the animator.

Mystery Skulls is god tier. The video was good, but I vastly prefer the other one.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=THNaO8pZ7c8

It's because you have good taste

were they ever going to finish Magic or was it just an animatic because that is their best video.

Is this the animated MV thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=M38nFbhd_Xw

I don't see anything wrong here ^:)

New album is pretty good. Just ignore the music video shit for the previous stuff.

Luis’s music was pretty catchy. Apparently he released a new album back in August, might get around to listening to it

Eye candy, pure eye candy. I believe it is what Flash cartoons could have been if Canada didn't steal and adopt Flash to be streamlined shit full of bobbly heads on skinny legs, arms and square torsos.

>I always thought the fucking kitsune-dog was bullshit and that it felt, I dunno, out of place maybe?
>I dunno, out of place maybe?
My thoughts exactly. I think it would be normal if they were n more oriental set up like visiting abandoned pagodas or something, but they're in a 'spooky house', so making it more 'western' would be more fitting. Like making dog into a hell hound being chased by a female variation of Devil would be more fitting I guess.