What type of bullet should I kill myself with when trump loses?

what type of bullet should I kill myself with when trump loses?

Other urls found in this thread:

lehighdefense.com/collections/ammo/products/45-70-government-500gr-multiple-projectile-ammo?variant=1066193080
magnumresearch.com/Firearms/Magnum-Research-4570-Revolver-75-inch-Barrel.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

.45ACP

.50 bmg

.22 in the lung.

An arrow

20mm cannon

20mm

Very originallo commento

12 gauge

You don't kill yourself, you join rahowa

why would you do that? don't you want to heal? maybe take some SSRIs and see if the red haze doesn't clear after a couple months?

gold one

Honestly why don't you do something patriotic before you attempt to kill yourself?

You should take that bullet and aim it at Hillary if she wins. At least be alpha with your suicide instead of a bitch.

how does one organize a revolution without alerting the NSA or FBI?

Kill Hillary, prevent WW3, get hailed as a hero for millennia.

>suiciding because you didn't get what you want
>people threaten to leave the country because they didn't get what they want
>frog poster
>waaah mommy dodn't bring me tendies >:(

Actually, yeah go ahead and kill yourself. You'd be better off anyways.

>lehighdefense.com/collections/ammo/products/45-70-government-500gr-multiple-projectile-ammo?variant=1066193080

>magnumresearch.com/Firearms/Magnum-Research-4570-Revolver-75-inch-Barrel.asp

you don't, that's why this meme of

>b-b-ut American military can't control street corners so us having guns means we win

is bullshit. rebellions/revolutions are shut down before you'd ever get them started and you'll be used as 'domestic terrorist' for the MSM to prove you're evil.

No need to kys. I'm confident that a GOP congress will stonewall amnesty because if they don't the post trump republican base will lynch them and we should win in 2020 if Trump doesn't pull it off tuesday.

Don't shoot yourself!

Chug bleach instead 100% painless!

this

or just wait for the civil war, die usefull

> Shill

These Op.

an american one
USA USA USA USA

I was reading about this guy's suicide, it strikes me as a noble act, but not one that I would choose.

Stick around, the economy will improve under Clinton. Learn how to write code, there will be lots of demand for it.

2 shots to the head with a 9mm

ff f f f f fuccck why do i click on these knowing im going to regret it. .. didnt spoil my day like the guy with the hangy vagina face that took an ak to the face.. drinking that gatoraid looking shit in the forst...

Nuclear Bomb

.50 African Eliminator
That said, you should use that cartridge for its intended purpose

Such a wasteful act, it accomplished nothing

Agreed. Youre already a brainless zombie if youre voting for Drumpf.

>ACP

stopped reading there

Faggot

>Drumpf

Stopped reading there

>accomplished nothing

Stopped reading there

Idk man, I am not French so I don't really know but it seems very symbolically powerful for him to die in Notre Dame. Maybe it forced some people to reconsider their idea of French identity and bring attention to the great replacement/French suicide meme. He was dying of disease anyway.

you missed the .

>Stopped reading there
stopped reading there

Anyway, to give you some actual good advice OP, the main thing is to hit your brain stem. If you just shoot the top of your brain you may live. The way to really kill yourself is to kill your brainstem.

FBI in Puerto Rico, heya.

> very symbolically powerful
yeah it is,
a shame everyone forgot about him, heck, we had two terror attacks and everyone's already holding "refugee welcome" sign...

French normies aren't bright

fpbp

.22 short. might take a couple tries

>manbaby

3 shots to the back of the head while being tied up in the back of the trunk with no guns around seems to be the nost popular way to kys

Oh I see what you mean. I was referring to him joining the army or something.

>stopped reading after reading the whole post

88mm

>Stopped reading there
That was already the end of his sentence you dumb drumpf bitch

You should vote for Hillary to prevent trump presidency at all costs

You guys focus on imaginary narratives instead of looking at real issues.

Here, have a real issue:
If Trump will get elected, he will abolish the iran deal (he promised to do it, remember?)

Abolishing the iran deal, means Iran will keep developing a nuclear weapon.

Trump = Nuclear iran, open your fucking eyes Sup Forums
Abolishing the inspection over the iranian nuclear program is literally gambling on the future of the world.
it's a direct nuclear threat to american and world security.

Trump also said he will abolish the paris climate accord, an agreement signed by over 200 countries INCLUDING CHINA, to save the planet from climate change.
The Paris climate accord just took effect, if trump abolishes it, the damage to crops all over the world from climate change, as well as the sharp increase in natural disasters, will have devastating results.

an Israeli shilling for Hillary, that will probably earn more votes for Trump in this board

.45 to the roof of the mouth, aimed at the brain stem should be instantaneous.