So Poland is BLACKED?

youtube.com/watch?v=HkRS1848IGk

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EU FUNDED MARXIST PROPAGANDA

It looks like a stock photo of a typical American

>Kult America
Eternal burger at it again.

>People in the comments saying they aren't immigrants, they're Polish

>traditional african food
>chicken with peanut butter and bananas
>my sides

This chick bough some melanotan injections and a wig.

Well we got here one Pole and three Portuguese immigrants in Poland
What is the matter?
That that Pole has roots in African country or that we shouldn't let Portuguese people in Poland?

WE WUZ HUSSARS

Polack here. Doesn't really bother me. Kinda seemed cool seeing black people speak polish better than I can. As long as the keep to themselves in small numbers, and refrain from ghettoization, I don't care and I in fact encourage it.

VERY unlikely.
I taught ESL there a couple years ago. Never saw one non-white in 2yrs. Saw an asian in the airport while returning to Canada. Caught myself staring because it was the first nonwhite I had seen since I arrived.

THEN I ARRIVED IN TORONTO. Fucking lol.

Sidenote: poland has problems, namely some drug and gang issues. Neonazis. Corruption. Gypsies. But overall a really quiet and safe place. Hot women too, damn.

>As long as the keep to themselves in small numbers, and refrain from ghettoization

blacks are pre-disposed to this

see: all of africa

Fucking hooligans too.

The danger of race mixing is entropy. The nigger genes will naturally disperse into your population making everyone impure.

Unlike other niggers she is actually pretty.

This

I was countless times in poland over the last 20years and i never saw a nigger only a couple of asians who sell cloth or have a generic asian restaurant

So they class a half white woman as black?

Fucking pls.

Also, can non whites just fuck off from white countries!

We're being out bred whilst your monkey brained ancestors are breeding like flies in their own continents.

Stay strong, Poland. Stay strong.

Poles are aryans.

They are in fact a real, acceptable minority, and should stay like that forever.

Very Aryan

worked with polish people and they are by far the dumbest "whites" oh and also mysteriously "lose" everything that you can possibly "lose" aka steal

same with polish coders, doctors etc. what have you, thank god the local hospitals stopped bringing in these white niggers

I wanna fugg afro pole so bad

GET OUT OF POLAND YOU FILTHY COONS

>drug and gang
The last time I've heard of any serious gang in Poland was probably when there were some still mafia+secret service leftovers, so around year 2000?

So, is she complaining about raycism or something? People in Poland aren't really ethnonationalist. You'll hear a slur here and there but people don't mean it for real. That's the case with all catholic countries

I'm half east Arican and half Pole, born in Warsaw and living in the UK for the majority of my life. I speak decent Polish and really want to go back there to live permanently. I visit family there at least once a year and I love the place. I don't think it's very blacked at all. Outside of Warsaw where you see tourists from all over the world, I've only ever seen 2 or 3 fellow mullatoes in 18+ years of visits. They're very rare and so are all other non-Polish ethnicities. I've never experienced IRL racism in the UK but I have once or twice in Poland. It's annoying for me but I like their attitude to mudslimes and the fact that I might be able to go there when Anglostan finally becomes fully overrun.

Atleast they don't have pakis and niggers.

Same as are Argentinians, right?

so there are black people here in poland, and? its just skin color, geez.

Nah, we might as well be part of Africa.

Thanks pal.

gtfo fom Poland you soros sponsored fags

"knowing how bigoted & stupid polish are am sure they see black people as jews..............."
one of the comments, seems like we've good reputation abroad lmao

When the white man retakes europe all non whites and race traitors have to go. People who look suspicious will be given dna tests.

It's only a colour until there is a whole ghetto of them.Then it's also a problem.

Poland is now pol approved from the whitest nation in the world.

WE WUZ POLES ANS SHIET

Poles are gigantic race-mixers, notorious for it here. No offense.

Warsaw is a multicultural shithole. But at least our niggers are semi-civilised and usually come from rich families by african standard.

Polish sentiment is against any niggers, gypsies, and immigrants. Major cities are only very slightly cucked
t. Polish waifu studying in Krakow

>I'm half east Arican and half Pole

That's a shame

>drug
no
>gang
no
>Neonazis
Right wing != neonazi
>Corruption
Hell yes
>Gypsies
Nope, it isnt Romania/Slovakia. Poland have very little of them

Stay there you fucking google

It's not an offense to us, but you. It's your society that allows it.In Poland it's frowned upon and only trash racemix.

>That that Pole has roots in African country
This stupidity gets funnier every time I hear it.

If you love blacks so much then you can go live in africa with them when the great purge happens

>It'z jast da skeen collla dats different between us guyzzz!!! What do u mean I'm a retard?!!

It's fine for me over here since in the eyes of the average brit I'm just another black.

No thanks.

This sums it up.

Yes, except that I'm saying Poles are far, far worse for it than the natives, even though we're subjected to the exact same diversity.

They always show the fuzzy haired high yellow young black girl. It's never 300lb Shanequa.

ethernal danger of invasion from every side make us a bit smarter and aware then other nations in europe
right hungary?

Could be that. All I know is I taught conversational English, and barely knew any polish. Basically paid to have coffee with adults and refine their speech and accents.
My employer started advertising like crazy and opening new branches all of a sudden like he had come into money. Months later I get a 7 foot tall brick shitter of a man yelling in odd Polish (Russian?) To let him into my apartment, because my boss owes him money, so I owe him money. Waited in the hall closet by the door with a machete, terrified, but the door held against his kicking and he left. Skipped out of the country in the dead of night a day later and contacted the boss to tell him that I quit only once I arrived in Canada again.

Fuck that noise. I was 20 and fresh outta high school. Been to worse places since, but at the time it was the shadiest thing to ever happen to me.

I'm keen to believe you(I've lived in Scotland for a while), but I did not see the exact same phenomenon or not in the same way at least so I will ask you for some statistics.

this is bullshit, people that are not white in Poland are maybe 0,001% of population
in my entire life I only saw 2 niggers, and for one of them, I am pretty sure it was hallucination

>>Corruption
>Hell yes
Surprisingly, we're actually not that bad. Check out the corruption index. Corruption has dropped significantly in 2005-2007 and we'll see it dropping in future because idiots are scared shitless of PiS.

economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
>Most of the 21,000 children born to Polish mothers in 2012 had Polish fathers; but of the rest, 23% had African or Asian fathers.

>mulatto
>black

They all have afros and "muh natural hair that can only be obtained through intense moisturizer and some white genes".
Is it to prove how black they are so that they can have as many oppression points as possible?

PiS is corrupt itself.It's corruption will be shown when they lose the next election whenever that may be.

> (You)
>>drug
>no
Almost robbed by tweakers.
>>gang
>no
See >>Neonazis
>Right wing != neonazi
No. Actual neonazi. My family were nazis and I am proud of them. But my grandfather would spin in his grave if he had seen the snaggle toothed skinheads spraypainting lopsided swastikas on the side of my apartment building in Białystok
>>Corruption
>Hell yes
No argument here.
>>Gypsies
>Nope, it isnt Romania/Slovakia. Poland have very little of them
Dunno what you call them then. Italian looking dudes who will steal anything not nailed down. Watched 4 of them LITERALLY CARRY AWAY A PARKED COMPACT CAR in Ełk. Friggin bizarre. My coworker asked me to come with him yo a campground once where he bought a duffelbag full of assorted gold/silver. Obviously stolen. Don't fuckin tell me you fon't have gyppos. I saw them. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and steals like a duck...

oh boy

Personally I think the reason for it is that the vast majority of Poles in the UK are working class -> they live in poor areas -> which means they live with other immigrants, which are often nogs and other shitskins.

We had the same pattern in Sweden but with Finnish women. Today race mixing is "cool" among all young people, but Finnish women who came here started "mixing" with niggers and arabs before it was as acceptable as it is today. And the reason was probably that they lived in the same ghettos as other immigrants, and thus often paired up with them (almost all finns that came here in the 60's-70's were uneducated working class people).

So the result today is that there are quite alot of adult mulattos and shit with african or arab dads and finnish mothers.

Of course they are and every party in power will always be. But the small-scale corruption is now nearly non-existant at least in big cities because people are too afraid to take a bribe. Political-tier corruption has probably dropped as well because PiS isn't as well connected as PO was.
If PSL will ever be crushed it will drop even further.

This can mean that those Poles who want to racemix go to UK to do this, because other races are easier to find there than in Poland

For me it's two with one stone: we don't have to keep them here and they get what they want

Gas them all, we don't want them back. It's not the elites that racemix, but the trash that left our country or so I hope.

Holy crap, that's pretty scary. Maybe you worked at a shitty firm that has signed shady rent contracts? Idk

The only people with machetes of whom I hear are hooligans in Cracow

Hools are the remainders of post industrial estates and mafia interests I guess. I think they will be slowly dying out though

If you watch the video she says herself that she saw maybe 1-2 black people during her trip and everyone stared at her.

We are pretty homogenic country and I hope it stays this way. I don't want Poland to become like the west.
One problem we have now are Ukrainian immigrants who are making difficult for Polish people to get jobs. Unfortunately PiS loves them.

looks more like another overcompensating mulatta than a black person

Yees... yeeeees Wojtek .... black people are civilized and good for Poland... Yeeeeeees

That's generally the theory. I still don't understand why they couldn't just find Polish husbands, though.

>PiS is corrupt itself
Reminder that they were accused of introducing a police state because CBA activity was so harsh. All in all I'm satisfied with their approach. When you're acting totally transparently nobody's going to touch you

>Implying I ever implied such thing
All I said is that they are better than niggers in the US. They need to go back but I'll take them over american nigger or a muslim any day.

You misunderstand. I had the machete. He had his colossal fists and boots, which he was applying liberally to my door.
And yeah, scary as fuck. I am sure my boss borrowed a fuckton of money and passed that debt on to his employees.
Thank god for that sturdy ex-soviet construction. My door held with barely a scratch, even though his effort was knocking the paintings off my damn walls.

I'd take a muslim over a nigger 7 times a week and twice on Sunday, and I HATE islam.

I don't have a take on them as I haven't took the time to look at their actions lately, but I don't like the whole 500+ thing, taxes should be lowered and everything else should be left alone.

>When you're acting totally transparently
How can you be sure that they're transparent and nothing shady is going on?

Aren't your niggers mostly muslims anyway?

NOT YOU POLAND OH GOD PLEASE NO

>Ukrainian immigrants who are making difficult for Polish people to get jobs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That food looks disgusting.

every polish person I work with here in the UK hates immigrants, as in non white people. It is refreshing to hear a polish woman state that she does not like people coming from africa just to leech from the benefit system, none of these polish people ever claim benefits despite being in the UK for many years.

They are very hard working people and should never be refused entry into the UK to live and work. They don't take all of our jobs, they help create more jobs by putting back into the economy.

>nigglings
What did he mean by this?

True, but if the UK decides that you don't want them then take action, it's your country and your choice. Treat them like fellow Europeans though, don't do fucked up shit to them.

Yeah, worst setup possible, kek - Somalis.
Fortunately, somalis are shit at everything. US blacks usually suck in school, in academia and in the business world, but are good athletes and pop artists and therefore worshiped by white americans.

We dont have that as Somalis are a very different type of black, very weak physique, always skeletal lords or fat asses. No muscle mass or athleticism.

Polish girls in England absolutely love race mixing. There is one in my class at Uni who get's plowed by black and asian dick everytime she goes out.

The one on the left is here, the blonde one in black dress.

>none of these polish people ever claim benefits despite being in the UK for many years
haven't you seen like documentaries on Channel 4? Life on the Dole etc
everyone leech as hell

Nepotism is bigger problem in their case.

Nigel Farage is a cunt for bitching about Poles but welcoming fucking Pakis, Africans and shit.

Americans dindus look just like those Somalis you described, but there is a whole lot of them and you can always pick out the athletic ones to play your sports.

What a shame, her tits look great. And great eyes!

>get's

Identify human trash in 30 seconds or less

>The one on the left is here
Fat

So many of these round headed sub human slavic fucks coming into the UK like cockroaches.

There is no difference between them and the Africans who come in, both leach of our rich and prosperous country.

Polish people and every other Eastern European slav should be banned from entering and living in the United Kingdom,

Is Krakow a multicultural shithole, polbro?

No mate, she isn't fat. She actually has a fire body.

No, there will be a lot of black or arab tourist aswell as Europeans ones, but none settle.

But thats a problem for poland. UK is getting fairly educated people for peanuts and we SERIOUSLY lack people here. Im a liberal myself so i hate to do this but I have to take a stance as the euro sceptics and so "no" to absolute free movement within the EU.

>literally can't go into any country without there being black people there

Is Chile like a Texmex Poland?