WHYYY HAVE YOU FORSAAAKEN MEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/795289419771158528
nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-election-day/final-nbc-wsj-poll-clinton-holds-four-point-national-lead-n678611
youtu.be/Fe0Mlmgie_w
redalertpolitics.com/2016/05/02/van-jones-unexpected-warning-dems-trump-black-vote-video/#mfWMhSr53EPMJdHg.99
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf

Early voting is 60% Hillary

IM SUPPOSED TO BE 50 POINTS AHEAD REEEEEEEEEEEE

IN YOUR HEARTS FORSAKEN ME

NBC has literally straight up made up polls the entire election, them and monmouth should be routinely ignored in terms of national polls

compare the amount of people who vote early to those who vote on election day

It's fake

Also, don't forget about the historical Latino turnout that's not visible in the polls

polls are rigged, many such cases

comeon now. being delusional wont help you with grief. at this points its waste of time going to vote since its rigged anyway. dont support system by voting ok? Hilary wins and just get over it.

and she doesnt have 60 anyway

40% already voted

Serj would probably hate trump even if he officially recognized the Armenian genocide

Wrong. 112% of all Americans voted and Hillary got 187% of that vote. Keep crying, Zbldrumpfkin.

IT'S MY TURN TO BE PRESIDENT

I HAVE A VAGINA

You were always forsaken.

Got a question.

How can you be sure the electoral delegates won't vote for Trump even though he won the popular vote?

Like one of the Dem delegates already stated he will not vote for Hillary no matter what the people voted.

Isn't it be likely this also will happen to Trump bigly?

Too bad early voting already wrapped this up for Hilldawg.

it's not fake fucking shill

you're going to have a reduced black turnout and increased white turnout

Thank you. Finally a voice of reason

You don't know American politics. Republicans come out YUGE on election day unlike Dems who need weeks of early voting just to cinvince their mindless dregs to get off their ass and go vote for the hag. Conservatives like going to poll the day of and being in a crowd. Most of the lifelong Republicans don't vote early and don't trust absentee mail in voting. Obama was up in NC in 2012 by 6 and still lost on election day.

>be Croat
>move to Canada

I can't imagine a more pathetic and non-white combo, lel.

Doubtful. If trump wins, and they try to steal it from him, there will be a rebellion. Bill maher got increasingly nervous on his most recent show

lmao she's way behind the (((projections))) the media was pushing 2 weeks ago. She's done.

My grand father moved here as a child. Please not everything bad that happened is because of you. Pic related.

I remember that. NC went to Romney, so it will most definitely go for trump. Imagine what other states he will flip as well

This along with Trump currently having over 58% of the white vote means he wins. Any candidate that gets white turnout up needs less of a percentage to win the election. Romney depressed white turnout and still got 55% of the white vote. If he had gotten 60% of whites, he would've won no matter how many blacks voted for Obama.

Note*

Mi, PA, NV, and probably WI. Trump will break 300 electors.

Is it really coming boys? What are the chances of a TRUMP-presidency? Give me some infos americanons. I can already feel the sensation in the air.

good thing early votes don't make up 60% of the votes then

Nice Photoshop OP

You DRUMPFAGS are so delusional. He's not going to win just give it up

Your grandfather was a shitskin, so he moved to Canada where he could be with more of his kind. How does dog cock taste, btw? Croats are animals anyway, but when you legally allow them to act on it....

Literally 85%+.

CTR on suicide watch

The shy vote is real, and just like brexit, they will keep denying it until the very end

Wishful thinking Drumpfkin. Trump has already lost early voting because of the 120% national increase in Hispanic turnout and 28% of Republicans voting Hillary.

>National
Pointless poll. You can still easily lose even with being the popular vote.

Nice source

Ha ha, you can't call someone a shit skin with your lineage. The Croat got mixed with Germanic genes to create me. Blue eyes and white skin. Don't think you can say the same.

INSHALLAH! This matches the LA Times poll!

>it was my turn, vagina vagina vagina

Lol this is the weakest shill tactic yet. Popularized by perpetually BTFO'd Frank Luntz, we know this will your last attempt.

>Florida
It's happening isn't it?

WAKE UP
WHY DONT YOU PUT ON A LITTLE MAKE UP

>PA
>Red

I want to believe, but fuck Philly. Hopefully the Septa strike causes the state to go red.

>The Croat got mixed with Germanic genes to create me.

Is this what you scream while you're riding your dog's cock?

I suspect this image was created by a Serb.

Half of all the hispanic turnout is going red. Hillary's lead with latino's crumbled. Go check latimes poll tracker.

OP is a faggot. Sad!

1 hour ago:

> Wall Street Journal/NBC poll finds 44% of likely voters support Mrs. Clinton compared with 40% support for Mr. Trump

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Too bad that poll leaves out the fact Hillary is leading 53 to 37 in early votes.

Also, read the article that that tweet leads to

nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-election-day/final-nbc-wsj-poll-clinton-holds-four-point-national-lead-n678611

Hilary is WINNING by 4 points nationally

Holy shot you DRUMPFAGS are so delusional

Wow what a great source

and you have to assume even those are veered towards hillary

shes fucking toast m8

It's ok user, I don't feel sorry for your squalor. It's easy to see how butthurt your inferiority has made you.

Your final (You), don't spend it all in one place.

>believing rigged LA Times demographics polls
D E S P E R A TE

Your tears will be delicious on Tuesday night.

PLEASE GOD LET IT HAPPEN, MY FLORIDA HAS BEEN SHIT FOR FAR TOO LONG.

means nothing

kill yourself Drumpftards

"Chop Suey!"

Wake up (wake up)
Grab a brush and put a little make-up
Hide the scars to fade away the shake-up (hide the scars to fade away the...)
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
Here you go create another fable

You wanted to
Grab a brush and put a little makeup
You wanted to
Hide the scars to fade away the shake-up
You wanted to
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
You wanted to

I don't think you trust
In my self-righteous suicide
I cry when angels deserve to die

>>Claim to be supreme.
>>Rulled by uralic tards from hungary for 900 years.

means nothing if you stay at home like the typical fat burger.

>the polls I disagree with are rigged
What makes you any different than a Drumpfkin, retard?

All those basement dwelling virgins are going to throw a tantrum on twitter when Trump wins this election.

So basically what you guys are seeing now is the polling companies and media unskewing their polls. they have always been bullshit, and now they are unskewing them to make their attempt to disrupt the election less obvious.

>implying I didn't vote on day 1 of early voting in Florida

You think I'm some kind of Hillary supporter?

You're both different flavours of Turk rape baby.

>historical Latino turnout

>latino
>making a difference in swing states

Ofc the polls are bullshit. One day Hillary Clinton was 12+ ahead of Trump than the next day she was only 3+ ahead of Trump.

Croats are bros, fuck off

Dude croats hate your guts. Only thing they hate more then hungarians is serbs.

People are volunteering to take Amish to the polls. A lot of them voted in 2012 and made PA somewhat close. This time, the white working class vote will swing PA to Trump. Blacks are despondent over the failure of the Obama presidency and they don't care to vote at all, much less for Hilldabeest. There are also a number of them that are woke and will vote Trump. Remember how MI went to Bernie and it was black turnout that did it?

youtu.be/Fe0Mlmgie_w

And no one has yet to reply

It's sad, trumpkins have no arguement other than >muh rigged polls and ignore all evidence their white savior will lose.

Just look at it, the moment some "ctr shill" such as this user makes a valid point and backs it up, complete silence. Nothing.

Seriously, just accept that Hillary is going to be president. All you're doing is making it worst for yourselves when election day rolls around.

He's behind by a few thousand votes in FL, and ahead in NC. IA and OH both went for Obama twice - it's not delusion to expect Trump to take another blue state.

Also, just because you're registered as this or that doesn't mean you can't vote for whoever you want. What we have is the number of votes placed under a democratic registration being a few thousand higher than the number placed under a republican registration.

We can only go by polls, which tell us that Trump has won IA, NC, NH and OH, and can win FL and NV. He absolutely can get these states, as Clinton has none of Obama's support.

Holy fucking shit

I completely BTFO these DRUMPFAGS

I throw out insults, I get dozens of (you)s

I throw out facts, I hear nothing but crickets

I never imagined drumpfags were this PATHETIC !!

>He's behind by a few thousand votes in FL
No, he's far ahead. You're just looking at R and D. Independents are a bigger voting block than either and Trump leads them 56-38 or 40-20. Early voting and polls both show a massive Trump landslide.

Added to the collage for the post-Hillary victory day

Ironically the one Jew on the court dissented. Fucking kikes trying to take away our right to suck dog dicks

THIS IS BECAUSE TRUMP IS SURGING WITH BLACKS, LATINOS
Trump getting 20% of blacks in swing states
>Trump getting 20% of blacks in swing states
Trump getting 20% of blacks in swing states
>Trump getting 20% of blacks in swing states
> →
> →
> →
> → →

HILLARY BTFO
PA
MI
otherss

BUSH GOT 10% and WON
TRUMP IS GETTING 20%

Also remember how he's getting at least 30% of hispanics? Telemundo/television (that spic TV channel they have in the US) had a show with early hispanic voters in Nevada, and most interviwers said they were voting for Trump, they were on suicide watch.

Polls showing Trump losing suppose hillary is doing way better with blacks and hispanics. She isn't

DONALDO
JAY
TRUMP

will win

Ohio:
Trump 49 (+8)
Clinton 41

Florida:
Trump 51 (+16)
Clinton 35

>the music

What's the difference between yugo music and arab music, the shit sounds the same. Fucking croat at work allways singing and it sounds like filthy frank prank call.

I'm going by absolute numbers. He only needs a a few thousand more votes to win FL. The numbers you cite are why he can get those votes.

Follow IBD.

lol and loli hentai is illegal.

Voting by mail favors Republicans
Early favors Democrats
On day of it favors Republicans.

BTW, THIS IS HUGE:
REMEMBER:

>CNN contributor and former Obama aide Van Jones put out a warning to his fellow Democrats on Friday: Donald Trump is probably going to win the White House.
>In the Facebook video, Jones credited Trump’s ability to understand and use social media and reality television as well as his appeal to black voters as reasons he will likely win the White House in November

>He continued to detail how Trump has been able to use his celebrity to appeal to parts of the Democratic base, especially black voters.
>“70 percent of African Americans have a horrible view of Donald Trump,” Jones continued. “In order for the Democrats to win the White House they don’t have to get 50 percent of the black vote or 60, or 70, or 80, or 90, Democrats in order to win historically need 90 to 92 percent of the black vote.”
>“If only 70 percent don’t like Donald Trump, that means 30 percent are open to his argument, if he gets half of those, he’s president,” Jones said.

Read more at redalertpolitics.com/2016/05/02/van-jones-unexpected-warning-dems-trump-black-vote-video/#mfWMhSr53EPMJdHg.99

checked

QUINTS CONFIRM HUGE

Checked

YUGE TRACTS OF DIGITS

M A G A

Checked, good shit mang

Check'd

Reminder that black voting is down big league in NC and Florida.

You

Oh wow some lame right wing news rag. This is just SAD

What a waste of quints too

Care to provide a source, or scared I'll BTFO them like I did OP?

what did he mean by this

wow, the same actual facebook video by the black democrat, much wow very wow

Not an argument

CHECK,

Also he is absolutely correct, one Trump was in the 20% margin of favorable Black views he won. Democrats put way too much stock on the black votes and pretty much think that they will get everyone else's vote through divine intervention.

The polls are doing this so when Clinton wins they can say that progressivism overcame racism again.