>You never needed the hammer

>You never needed the hammer
So it's not a power up, he can produce the same power, just without the hammer?

Go ask Sup Forums

Go ask Sup Forums

Go ask Sup Forums

Go ask Sup Forums

Go ask Sup Forums

Yes

FORGET THE RING
THE RING IS BUPKIS
I FOUND IT IN A CRACKER JACKS BOX
THE SCHWARTZ IS IN YOU LONE STARR
IT'S IN YOU

Sup Forums here,

The way I took it is that the hammer allowed him to use a focussed, more controlled aspect to his power. More direct, but not as strong. Where as here he seemed to be a more unleashed power, not restricted by the controlled aspects of his hammer, or indeed his reliance on it.

I believe Thor had the POTENTIAL to be this powerful with his hammer, but never reached that level of power because he never faced that need.

Thor 1 had him square off against Loki and the Destroyer, both of which he didn't need to go all out for. Then there was an infinity stone powered Malekith, but that battle didn't really escalate to the point of going all out because he was a match for Malekith and it was 1v1, Ultron he had backup from Vision and Stark....

So at no point has he been pushed as hard as Hulk and Hela pushed him. Leading him to go MAXIMUM OVER-THOR

>Sup Forums here
Fuck off

>Sup Forums here
Fuck off

Why are people saying to go to Sup Forums about a film based on a comic book?

Read it in Odin's voice

>>Sup Forums here
Go die in a fire

They're asking about the movie not the comic.

It never gave him lightning powers, he uses it to fly and hit stuff. It's always been this way.

But it's a movie BASED on a comic featuring comic characters. That's go

*Sup Forums

Yeah that's how I understood it.

Thor has always had the power of thunder and storms inside him, but without the hammer it is potentially much more powerful but also more difficult to control and more exhausting. So Mjolnir acts as a focus to let him wield it efficiently.

The one thing he CAN'T do without Mjolnir is fly.

The hammer is a clutch. Thor can summon the same amount of power with or without it, but it makes it easier to wield it.

Oh go to hell

I wouldn't go as far to call it based
But playing the immigrant song on two separate occasions is pretty sick

>Live action movies are comics because they have the same copyrights in them
You are fucking thick

But is it a comic?

You're all just meming right? Sup Forums didn't become really become THIS stuck up and shitty since I last came here, right?

I have Asperger's and even this is too autistic for me

>Calling one dude Sup Forums

That was more than one dude

>Tony gets rid of his Arc Reactor
>Thor loses Mjolnir
>Cap's going to lose his shield

Why are they doing this?

Read the title at the top of the page. Does it say Comics, Cartoons and Comic Book Movies?
Go ask Sup Forums

Thor is probably getting a new hammer, and Cap will get his shield back. Its the Thanos fight, of course they'll get their shit back

Yes. Just like in the comics. Then again, he still can't FLY (I don't think any version of him can do this without the hammer) under his own power although that PSYCHO CRUSHER he did on the bridge was pretty awesome.

But it's based on a comic

Then you'll fit right in on

Don't you have pics of little girls to be uploading?

>Hurr durr the MCU is an integral part of the board
Kill yourself

Remember when Sup Forums was love?

Does it say "Comics & Cartoons and Secondary Material based on the former"

Does the sign say Comic Book Movies? It's a simple question user.

Remember when the MCU didn't exist to shit this board up? Hint: they were the same time.

So is this not Sup Forums?

Yes because it's about making comics. There's literally nothing comics about the MCU besides registered copyrights.

Is it a comic or a cartoon? It's pretty easy to figure out what's Sup Forums or not user.

I'm getting mixed signals here

He's an orthodox, I'm a reconstructionist. You're a fucking heretic.

Sup Forums - Comics and Cartoons
One or the other or it should fuck off to another board.
This.

Fuck off.

who gives a fuck! i was here before all the MCU!
and this is sad

Leave if you can't handle it bitch.

Can we instead talk about what went fucking wrong with the Thor movies in general
>Advanced aliens instead of fantasy Norse myth
>Sif constantly getting fucked over
>The Warriors 3 not mattering at all
>Malekith, Kurse, and the Dark Elves sucking and grand scheme being "muh darkness"
>Based Beta Ray Bill never happening
>Ragnarok being an utter joke along with Surtur and Fenrir
>No World Serpent
>Jane's over-importance
>Darcy talking and not just standing there so I can look at her tits
>Valkyrie, just Valkyrie
>Hemsworth refuses to wear the helmet
>No Ulik
>No Mangog

>Can we instead talk about what went fucking wrong with the Thor movies
Try Sup Forums

No you whiny pissant, shut the fuck up. Its been discussed before, and its been fucking clarified: Movies are still Sup Forums because they originate from Sup Forums media, same as live action movies based on anime or manga being Sup Forums, same as video games based on Sup Forums to be Sup Forums, same as video games based on Sup Forums to be Sup Forums, same as Sup Forums shit based on Sup Forums to be Sup Forums.

Its all about origin.

Now fuck off.

>Now fuck off.
You first Sup Forums

To be fair, its more discussing the source material than just talking about the movies. You're not going to change modern Sup Forums, as much as I want that.

Enjoy the ban.

I want the samefag to leave.

>samefag
Try again my dude.

Everyone just report this dumbass.

Make the mods earn their dusty 5 pennies.

To be fair, at the end of ragnarok Thor basically becomes bill. Protecting his people on a spaceship and what not

They do it for free and you're still assuming it was just me retard.
seems more your speed.

Fuck off with this shit.

No. Take your shit movie discussion to Come back if you want to talk about Comics and/or Cartoons.

Learn the rules you fucking idiot.

Learn what board you're on before making retarded threads.

>the hammer allowed him to use a focussed, more controlled aspect to his power.
So literally exactly like the comics.

>Advanced aliens instead of fantasy Norse myth
To be fair, Asgard in the comics are pretty much Advanced aliens that the Nordic people based their religions on.

>Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons
>Images and discussion should pertain to media of Western origin.
>Western origin.
>>>>>>>>>>ORIGIN.

Why isnt this idiot banned yet? Even ignoring his dipshit crusade against "Sup Forums" posters, he's clearly breaking:

>Rule 6. The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
>Rule 8. Complaining about Sup Forums (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.
>Rule 10. No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.

Do your fucking jobs, mods.

Complaining about the mods will get you banned too. Serves you right for being easily baited by that guy

And you faggots are breaking off topic, that origin means you can't post anime or manga retard.

>o-only one person could hate my cancerous bullshit
Kill yourself

People wont complain if they have no reason to complain.

One guy shitting up a thread for an hour and fifteen minutes and nothing happening is grounds for complaint.

Maybe they should give people no reason to complain if they dont like it.

Where does it say Comic Book Movies user?

TL;DR
BvS is better; get over it

>22:06:27
>22:07:36
>One minute, nine seconds between posts.
>Pretending its not clear, blatant samefagging.

It doesnt need to because this shit was argued to death like 2 years ago and its been settled since.

Sup Forums Movies and Sup Forums Games count as Sup Forums just like Sup Forums Movies count as Sup Forums just like Sup Forums Games count as Sup Forums just as Sup Forums Movies count as Sup Forums.

You're getting really pathetic user.

Glad to see Sup Forums is still getting worse by the day.

Yea I made 2 posts in a row, so what, doesn't mean I've made every post in this thread

Look elsewhere in the thread you mental midget

>I, you see, am not pathetic for wasting an hour spamming my "REE MOVIES" posts, but you, complaining about my blatant spam despite it being commonly known that Sup Forums originated Sup Forums and Sup Forums media count as Sup Forums, are pathetic.

You want me to go through and find all of your posts?

Not all of them are you, but most are.

And you faggots decided to roost here because you could, we're not taking it anymore. This cancer stops now.

>It doesnt need to
Yes it does. It's not in the rules. Sup Forums has rules explicitly allowing the discussion of live-action content rooted or based upon anime or manga. Why doesn't Sup Forums?

Take your secret club bullshit back to /r9k/ you psychotic incel failures.

Its a fucking imageboard where people scream racial obscenities and jack-off, its not anything to be proud of.

I fucking hate you movefags and hope you all get AIDS
Please go through the thread, please do it movienigger

>that whole fucking block green text
I don't scream samefag when people disagree with me. So I think I'm doing just a tad better user.

Take yours to Sup Forums nigger, your goddamn casual bullshit is it's own cancerous club. No one is telling you you can't be here, you just can't be here and only watch movies.

The fuck did I do?

>secret club bullshit
I never said that but whatever floats your boat. Keep Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums and Sup Forums on Sup Forums.

>96464914
>a phonefag is also cancer
no you for you, either.