Has he redeemed himself?

Has he redeemed himself?

He never needed to

Ben Shapiro is the leader conservatives need and Sup Forums I just jealous (but secretly they all love him)

He's shown his true colors. Never trust a man who would so willingly throw away his beliefs to attack a perceived enemy

He is a cuckservative, he talks more truth than leftist but attack people who say even more controversial truth.

He's always been on our side more or less. Main problem is that he's been critical of Trump the point of not supporting him, and at one point even suggesting Hillary should get in so we can "try again" in 4 years. But he's been more ultimately supportive of the Republican candidate recently, but not really. More of the "I'll vote but not because I really support him". But outside of the election he's a badass left destroyer.

No matter how you twist it, women actually do commit a lot less crime by men, especially violent crime.

They steal their money legally through things like divorce. The few that are sentenced are usually cuddled by judges and given lower sentences than men.

How many CIA niggers has he run over?

Score one for the good guys.

No. that traitorous kike will still go to the child-size oven on dotr

At the end of the day, he'll still only support the Jewish in-group. While our political interests may more-or-less align in this election, he is not to be trusted. A Jew's end goals will never involve good things for the Goyim.

>who say even more controversial truth.
Like what? The Shoah never happened?

>trusting a media jew
The only way he can redeem himself is by putting a gun in his mouth.

That's right.
Ben (((Shapiro))) is just another opportunist kike.
>100 bonus cuckpoints for also being a manlet
>100 base cuckpoints awarded for being a cruzmissile
>100 base cuckpoints for being in the (((media)))
Boycott. He can no longer redeem himself. He is a RINO by all sense of the term. He's probably a Rothschild.

i would vote for an older shapiro in the future.

I love this guy. I disagree with him on some foreign policy issues, but he fights the good fight for personal liberties and shines a light on the negative aspects of leftists values in an intelligent manner.

Also, "facts don't care about your feelings" is the best catch phrase ever

t. Shortpiro

This. Shapiro has always been a good guy. He just doesn't have a sense of humor so he doesn't handle the internet well.

Staged pictures. It's not like these daughters cannot visit their parents LEGALLY in Mexico. Fuck off with this bullshit.

He's not voting for him because "muh conservative principles", but he still defends Trump a lot in his podcast

also he made a video on why jews should vote right-wing instead of left-wing

>No matter how you twist it, women actually do commit a lot less crime by men, especially violent crime.

Obviously, but you're missing the point. Women make less money because they work less and choose lower paying jobs, not because of discrimination. In the same way it is obvious more men are in prison because they commit more crime. Bernie demands women get paid the same even though they work less etc., so in the same way you could demand as many women should be in prison even though they commit less crimes.

This user gets it.

Race isn't a social construct.
No gun control at all
Women should be in the kitchen
Being homosexual is degenerate
Jews have been destroying western civilization
Jews need to be wiped from the planet
Globalization is not good

we waited long enough for him. he made his choice. can't come home.

Shapiro is a duplicitous kike, but I've found myself agreeing with him once or twice.

True, but that's not his point. It was that feminism is for equality only when it benefits women.

He went full retard with this Michelle Fields story.
I doubt his whole judgement since that happened.
>I saw something that wasn't there!

This.

controlled opposition. he's been in the limelight long enough for people to see through his ways. the more intelligent they are the more dangerous they can be

when i heard him try to explain (in detail) why he didn't like trump and he just used buzzwords and vague allusions to being scared, i knew his kike mind had taken over.

He bases all his predictions and views of the current political landscape on the cooked polls, he actually thinks they are real and draws all his conclusions from them, I think he's actually quite autistic and can't see past the numbers. I realize that's the only numbers people can lean on since it's the ones being pushed, but to analyze everything based on them is quite retarded, it's why I don't care much for his 'analyses'.

t. Benlet Shortpiro

In any case, if they were consistent with the muh equal outcomes principle, it wouldn't matter that they committed less crime. It'd be evidence of institutional sexism nonetheless.

>taken over.

Typical jewish tricks you gullible goy. Shame on you.

This has been my biggest issue with him, and I love Ben. He can't see past the (((polls))). I had to stop watching for a couple of weeks but he is so good with shitting on Dems and has been doing that more lately.