Who would win in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

video.disney.com/watch/carriage-escape-4c2d8656dd065a9697017fd7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Snow White has greater control of animals. Unless Cinderella can get her godmother to make a poison apple, this battle is going to get won by the fairest in the land.

Cinderella is most likely a fuck-ton stronger than Snow White, so I'm gonna say Cinderella.

Cinderella has done more manual labor so she's in better shape. See the carriage escape in Cinderella 3
video.disney.com/watch/carriage-escape-4c2d8656dd065a9697017fd7

Snow White just had the animals doing chores for her

Same here, Cinderella must be wiry as fuck from all those chores.

Snow White gets glassed.

Cinderella would break one of her glass slippers and shank Snow White with the pieces. She's dirty like that.

>Cinderella
>can run down a flight of stairs in glass slippers

How about Lady Tremaine vs Queen Grimhilde?

snow white with prep time? is she allowed summons?

Grimhilde had access to actual magic. Tremaine was just a bitch

these
Cinderella has been doing Back Breaking labor her whole life, unlike Snow White who was a princess and only lived and worked with dwarves

Snow White has control overt animals, but so does Cinderella. Obviously Cinderella doesnt have as much control, but her superior physique would edge her ahead

Yeah but it's low level magic and you just know Lady Tremaine has killed before.

But who would you rather fucked?

Cinderella has adult strength while snow white is basically a tween

They both have similar powerset, but Snow White is way younger and has only recently started doing shitloads of chores, Cinderella has years of experience. It basically breaks down into a druid battle of animal summons.

Dude I am so playing a Disney princess with animal summons in my next DnD game.

That.

Grimhilde, easily

What about the Brothers Grimm versions?

>Easily
Now hold on just a moment here, Lady Treamine may be an old bitch but damn if I wouldn't fuck this elegant GILF.

>Snow White
>power over most woodland creatures, including deer
>can do light manual labor
>Cinderella
>power over mice and small birds
>can do hard labor
>dexterous enough to dance and run with GLASS slippers

Cinderella would take it in a one-on-one, but Snow White takes it in a druid fight.

Yeah but the animals are gonna see the poison apple and eat it and die. Then cinderella is just gonna beat her ass

>unlike Snow White who was a princess and only lived and worked with dwarves
Say what? Snow White was reduced to the role of servant by the Evil Queen for most of her life, just like Cinderella. You don't know your fuck.

the only edge Cinderalla has over Snow white is that she can directly talk to animals whereas Snow White only has empathic control.

Rapunzel would kill both

>Fairy Godmother: "What is your wish, my dear?"
>Cinderella: "No more Snow White."

Tremaine is a class act sure, but grimhilde is canonically the second hottest woman of all.

Snow White is younger, she would be overpowered by Cindy.

I can't wait for House of S.

best

Kida would scalp her and take her hair as a trophy.

Movie Rapunzel or Series Raps?

Because movie Rapunzel has her healing powers but in the TV show that's been traded in for indestructible and somewhat sentient hair

Cinderella
Been doing servant role much longer then snow
Can directly talk to animals
Can run in glass slippers without them shattering on your feet

So, who's the richest Disney princess?
I'm tempted to say Jasmine.

Pocahontas vs Mulan vs Merida
Arena: forest from pocahontas
Special conditons: -Each girl is being pushed to marry someone they dont really love/against thier will

-There are no forigen invaders or wars currently going on

Who would win in a DEATH BATTLE?

Kida vs Merida?

Probably padme

Merida has a bow so she can just shoot the other ones to death from a distance

So does Mulan. Plus she might have a rocket

Snow white.

who got toughen up by hard living aside, Cinderella is older, few sources I get from google says she's 19 while Snow White is fucking 14. That's a college girl slapping the shit out of a fucking freshman

Kida has magic healing crystals, and probably acess to any atlatean weapons. Even if she is not allowed to bring flying fish that shoot lasers, she can get a bow.

Mulan. Pocahontas, despite her home-field advantage isn't a warrior or hunter, and Merida's too young and has only dabbled in the arts of war. While Mulan isn't some amazing fighter, she did manage to get through boot camp and has shown proficiency in polearms, swords, bows and barehanded fighting.
Merida does have a chance with her bow and she's probably a better archer than Mulan, but at the ranges of a dense forest fight I doubt it will make a big difference. And if we let her have her bow, it stands to reason that Mulan would have her own panoply, including a suit of lamellar armor.

This. Mulan is the only correct answer

Snow White has Ultra Instinct so her.

I'd say Cinderella. She was forced to do chores from the top to bottom of that large ass house her whole life since her father died. Plus her stepsisters double the chores for her(like balancing a tray of food on her head and 2 on her hands while going up and large flight of stairs). Snow white was only made into a "servant" for a short while. And while she's cleaning the steps, she has time to talk to the birds and sing into the well

Cinderella can directly talk to animals and get them to do anything for her including breaking her out of a locked room. Snow white seems to have control over emotion. She was able to get the animals, the dwarfes, and the assassin(hunter?) influenced by her emotional pleas. However, is very naive, and accepted food from a creepy stranger without a second thought.

You have to wonder how Snow White's physique was affected by her coma, as well.

well that was only, what, like 2 days to a week max? It didn't seem like the passage of time wasn't all that long, shouldn't be much trouble with entropy

It would be an unfair fight, Snowhite has control over animals and as well a squad of seven dwarfs on her side, they may look weak because of their friendly appearance, but they're miners, so they're also quite tough

Surprised this thread didn't devolve into Cinderella muscle building talk.

woah, wait, we're calling in strikers now? Then fucking Cinderella has fucking magic on her side and she won't need till midnight to turn them into the 7 bloodstains on the cobblestones

If there was a disney princess fighting game how would it be called?

Fought with you once upon a dream?

I don't know, they both have the summon ever small animal for miles just by singing thing going on. And Cinderella's animals are more industrious and can build things.

The.....second fairest in the land?

Mulan is the scariest one, but Merida can flawlessly hit a target from horseback at full gallop. She would be a nightmare to take on if she had her bow and horse.

Princess Harming?

All of you are idiots. If we take the LICENSED Disney Princess line, and I’m talking about even the ancillary ones that have their own special brand like the Frozen girls who have had their products under the franchise even if they don’t share products with the other girls and have their own logo, it boils down to Elsa’s no-ceiling magic and Rapunzel’s physics breaking, zero-point energy black hole hair.

ACTUAL, indisputable rankings for natural talents and no tools going under the rules of having been licensed under the Disney Princess brand and with only their natural power sets from their movies and shows and without help from genies/faries/tritons etc is as follows.

1. Elsa (No power ceiling for her magic so far)
2. Rapunzel (No power ceiling shown either from her show, but her hair does more Bioshock tier stuff and she only has control of healing. The shields, energy projection, etc are instinctual so far)
3. Jasmine (watch the Aladdin show. She belongs up here)
4. Mulan (lotta natural talent)
5. Merida = Cinderella (I know movie three was a joke but Cinderella pulled of some Link tier bullshit)

Anybody saying otherwise is either pulling shit from the comics or has no idea what they’re talking about.

Cinderella has Bruno & Major. Would Snow White or any of her slave-critters be able to take on a horse-sized horse?

It's true that Merida thinks she's tough shit.
What about Ariel? Belle? Pocahontas? Tiana?

Snow White had a couple of deer as her slaves

Where does Ariel fit into the power rankings? I remember her being pretty crafty in the tv show.
does she have functional guns in her secret hideout?

>functional guns
>in her deep, under salt water lair
those things are done

If it was an underwater battle she'd probably win against anyone but Elsa

But she literally had to learn how to walk when she got legs. She'd get her ass handed to her on land

>Ariel as the eternal jobber in these fights
a sad existence, she should have listened to Sebastian

Mulan would slaughter these round-eyes.

MODS

Anybody below the five I mentioned are just toss ups.

Pocahontas was pretty physically fit and probably could do a lot of Native American shit, but we don’t see much of that.

Ariel did have her show, but most of what she did was using the power of friendship to get things done. Some fights, but a lot of luck rather than actual skill.

Tiana... is... a girl? Anything impressive she does is as a frog.

Belle is a nerd, but nobody knows what kind of you just go by the animated movies. If she’s just a lit bookworm, there isn’t much she can do, but maybe she might be able to invent something if we believe the live-action push and she’s actually an engineer. A definite gray area.

I don’t even know if you can count Kida’s ancient power since that mostly falls under special help. She doesn’t inherently have that power, just that the power is keyed into her bloodline. Good thing she doesn’t count for the purposes of this power ranking.

Ariel has whatever powers a regular mermaid has, but she isn’t really a warrior or anything. Again, this is referring to her show where she kinda just uses her wits rather than any martial skills to get out of trouble.

Even ignoring the mystical crystal powers Kida is a warrior, thousands of years old
And it's implied that over the centuries she's killed past explorers and interloper searching for Atlantis

Obviously Cindy. She's from The Streets.

What "Grimm versions"? Everyone knows Disney®™ created those stories!

so what are the rules of these fights? an enclosed 20x20 space with no weapons? an open outdoor field with full access to abilities and allies? Because Elsa v Mulan is very different out on in a forest with no limit than in an enclosed space using only physical skill

Has Snow White ever used her animals in combat, though? It wasn't in the Disney version, but Cinderella sent her birds to blind her sisters.

Good thing she doesn’t count then.

It was at least a couple months. From fall, when apples were in season and leaves from the trees were falling, until spring, when new buds were flowering. They even show the transition during the narration and show a brief snow scene to indicate the changing of seasons.

oh man, it's been 2 decades since I saw that movie

In a raw physical fight with no weapons and no help from animals I feel like Cinderella would smash White's goddamn head in. She just seems like she would be able to throw down. I feel like she's got a lot of rage in her under the surface.

Kingdom Hearts bullshit

Kida, Rapunzel, Mulan, Snow White, Cinderella... all very cute inside a fucking block of solid ice.
Bow to the queen, bitches.

alright, if you expand the pool of fighters to include any 'princess' from any property that falls under the Disney corporate umbrella and not just the Disney Princess line, who fucking breaks the current meta of Mulan/Elsa/maybe Kira

Sen.

Don't understimate Ariel, mermaids have vocal powers like Shriek

Kairi can probably use FF magic like every othe KH character now and Keyblade bullshit because she's being trained by Merlin.

Not JUST a bitch. A super mega ultra turbo bitch with bitch powers so strong that it has it's own gravitational pull that can affect future generations.

The queen takes this one. Even if Lady T has the stepsisters with her.

A harder question. Grimhilde or a three way with Tremelane and the two sisters?

When you level up, do you get dwarf summons? Maybe a line of semi disposable prince charmings as retainers?

Cindy grew up treated like dirt. I bet she can throw down if she really needed to. Or at the very least, she can take more of a beating. Snowy is a simple peasant girl, so she may have some decent muscle built up from farm work and such, but I think Cindy would just be cagier. Quicker to go for the eyes and the jugular.

Merrida is a beast on horseback, but Mulan's big win was over a horde of mongolian horse archers. They're her signature enemy.

What would they be like in bed?

One just lays around like she's dead. The other has a weird foot fetish. And don't get me started about the fucking dwarves.

>Cinderella will never step on you with her glass slippers

Why would they fight though ?
Now that I think about it, Snow White and Cinderella would have so much to talk about.
No fights, only cute sisterly hugs.

Mulan is a trained soldier, she'd fuck the other 2 up.

Just assume the Disney Princessverse runs on the same "fight over a misunderstanding then team up" rules as capeshit.

Boss Mouse says if you want to be in top 8 and be in the lucrative Disney Princess line, you got to beat out the competition or else your movies and toy line get shoved into the vault

Her animals helped the Dwarves hunt down Grimhilde

Does Mulan get a snowy mountain and avalanche attack?

Oh you.

Fuck off, Illsa