TF versus Trump
Best take down ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r2w7dk_HocY
youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
youtube.com/watch?v=y0QigTU3Hsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=r2w7dk_HocY

Not relevant since 2008. No one cares what Thundercuck thinks.

No one cares what subhuman Brazilians think either. youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM

This guy is such a useless faggot

He's just mad because he has to go back

> watching TF after Brexit shilling fiasco

His subs do.
Also, pointing out how shitty brazil is isn't going to make Trump any less of a liar.

The guy is a scientist. Brexit will be bad for his field. Come on, now.

Tf is a pawn of the elites, he was used to make atheism more widespread with his propaganda tier video

>watching Thunderf00t after 2009

I think his fucking enormous neck muscles are restricting bloodflow to his brain.

what happened in 2009?

I'll stick to the videos where he debunks retarded kickstarter projects.
Anything political from this guy is just an embarrassment.

> The guy is a scientist. Brexit will be bad for his field. Come on, now.
He didn't disclose that he's funded by EU when he tried to make a remainer case. No integrity, just another leftist globalist shill.

TF vs Brexit

Best take down ever

So he's pro Brexit and pro Hillary?

>Brexit will be bad for his field.

And EU / Globalism will end the white race. But i guess a handful of shekels for his shoddy "research" is more important. What a cunt.

he's anti brexit

Businessmen don't care about race, they only see money

No he's anti Brexit. He made hilariously bad arguments and spilled his spaghetti everywhere during one of Sargon's streams after the results came out.

no he didnt

Yes he did, dubs won't make it any less true.

This. He's corrupt.

wow fucking 25 minutes on the teleprompter thing

Don't know who this is, don't care.

Isn't this the same faggot who opposed Brexit? I like his science videos but he's seriously fucked in the politics department.

This. I was glad I unsubbed when he embarrassed himself on Notanargumentman, even though I hadn't ever watched Molyneux before.

It's kinda sad that he's so ignorant on topics like this. I mean, he's been very useful for exposing the whole atheist+ and feminist community, but then he turns around and acts just like the people he criticized by opposing Brexit and supporting Hillary.
Atheism+, feminism and SJWs are representatives of the same corrupt, hypocritical left-wing that Hillary and the EU represents, yet TF is too fucking stupid to see the connection.

So much this. Similar to Shekelpiro, it's kinda fun to watch him go for low hanging fruit, but on real issues he's a corrupt hypocrite without a clue.

his stance on brexit was naive because he's a Brit living in America
and his stance on the US presidency is naive because he's a Brit living in America

and he can't get enough of sucking his own dick
case in point >> youtube.com/watch?v=y0QigTU3Hsc

Why do people still take this guy seriously? And what the fuck is wrong with his neck?

Hard for a reptilian to fit inside a skin suit

lol he completely dismissed the podesta emails as irrelevant. this is unbelievable.