Priest!Stroke is Pure KINO

It's the best CapeBook out now, and you cannot deny it.

Yes i can

iirc he only has worn a cape for one specific arc

Any book which features a philosophical debate among villains on the true meaning of evil is alright in my book

It's very rare for a writer to remain good and relevant but Priest is doing that right now and will be even more in the spotlight as the writer for JL.

It is pretty kino but I'm only reading in trades and am on issue 16, am I missing something special?

Fuck off with your godawful memes, Sup Forumsshitters

>WAHHH EVERYTHING IS A MEME
Neck yourself

Am I correct in thinking that is less than ideal trigger discipline?

"kino" is literally a meme

yeah it's quite good, the only book I actually care about right now

That was 3 years ago, but people just use it now to mean "quite good in many layered ways".

Superman is the best capebook right now. Deathstroke is okay if you're an edgelord.

Whatever did happen with that JLA book? Was it even during Rebirth? Real life is catching up with me and I can't keep up with my comics anymore :(

No, you idiot reditor. "kino" is mostly used ironically or when something is so bad it's good.

Tomsai's run has been running on fumes for awhile now. His run needs to end

Objectively wrong.

It's been pretty bad since Multiplicity.

Nah the meaning has definitely changed. I'm no redditor but you are definitely a weird Sup Forums poster trying to cling to the old one when no one uses it ironically anymore.

>"quite good in many layered ways".
Only when used unironically by those who can't into context. For everyone else, it just means dogshit that idiots insist is bretty gud.

It's still coming out, but I'm not stupid enough to read it. First couple of issues were bad enough.

I don't think Orlando can do non-edgy characters.

No it didn't you moron. You have some balls coming in here calling someone else Sup Forums when you're using kino unironically.

Sup Forums created it as ironic but when Sup Forums co-opted it the meaning became unironic. Just how it has been for years now. You may have been reading the posts the wrong way, but when it's used for guys like Morrison and Gaiman that's genuine praise.

>Sup Forums co-opted
You mean Sup Forums, right? It is used on most boards with a wink and a nod to describe something that looks like it will be good that probably won't be. Sorry you seem unable to pick up on that.

Yes, your garbage word is a meme. Go get throat cancer from sucking too much dicks.
>i-it's not a meme I swear wahh

I never see it on Sup Forums or /vg/. It depends on the board culture.

But Sup Forums usage of it is always coupled with genuinely good things. Like this thread is a perfect example of that, literally everyone knows Deathstroke is one of the best ongoings right now. OP didn't use it ironically.

>that's genuine praise.
No, that's still a retarded meme that identifies you as a cancerous poster.

Tomasi can't even write and is fat. Fuck off back to plebbit.