Tony Stark did nothing wrong

Tony Stark did nothing wrong

I draw the line at hiring supervillains to hunt his former teammates.

really
>conniving pete to reveling his identity to the world putting his entire family at risk
>sending super villains after spiderman after he quit
>funding the construction of a fake thor that killed giant man
>arresting heroes...heroes who put their lives on the line every day to save people
>flucking up so bad that Norman Osborn becomes head of shield

thats what pissed me of the most
spiderman has saved new york city..fuck it the world on so many occasions.

In the end he was right about literally everything

Stark's a pragmatist at his core, and he did the best for the core. When you put yourself in positions of power you're concerned with the interests of the majority, not of your merry band of elitists. Stark was always, absolutely, in the right.

did he turn good again?

He turned fucking retarded in the Post-ANAD world. Seriously, he's now legitimately MCU Tony but drunk and high on fumes.

and this is why i dont read marvel now

>how do you go from this

>to this

source?

i wouldnt say i have been a huge ironman fan. i have read the popular stuff like extremis and civil war, but i can see how fans of him would be pissed!
i

Civil War: The Confession

MARRRRRVVVVELLLL

Yeah but now he acts like the movies
So that's good right?

not really he is insufferable in civil war and spiderman

Wanna know the irony? Both pages are from Bendis. His Tony doesn't come close to the classic one or the Knauf version, but he used to write him well enough. And now?

i think marvel needs new writers, and do mean good writers

Really? You're not enjoying Gabby Rivera?

>sending super villains after spiderman after he quit

Technically, Maria Hill did this, but it still makes the pro-reg side look awful.

why must you trigger me so user

MCU Tony would never say "awesome facial hair bros!", he isn't a manchild.

Carol was right.

Just wait until Infinity War... As for "isn't a manchild"sure, he's not ANAD-Tony Tier, but he has none of his qualities post IM1.

That actually made me shed a tear.

Not sure why.

>both written by bendis

I loved Civil War Confession. Bendis really had Tony and Cap down and delivered some great dialogue where you could see the good in both their arguments.

And that ending.

>It wasn't worth it.

Sue Storm literally knocked a glass out of his hand during Civil War even though she knew it would win the war for Caps side.

>gross fatty thinking it will live to 135

>white hetero patriarchy

what?

did the x-men keep out of this?

It was just to test himself. He does it a few times when things become stressful. He threw away the whole bottle later.

actually they did exactly that. There is a few pages of Tony visiting Emma and her telling him exactly that.

he is a innovator but the thing is writer like to keep the status quo so in the end they gonna make him wrong

man that suit was cool

I can't tell if it's funnier if you know this image's context and posted it on purpose or did it without understanding the context. Either way it fits.

He did everything wrong. That's the entire point of his character now, to be wrong so everyone around him looks better.

He's not just a physical jobber but a moral one.

Never ooened a comic before but the civil war movie was pretty good and this thread got my intrested in it. Are they remaking the civil war comics and the remake is trash, that is what am getting from this.

Best thing he did was get absolutely dunked on by Nova

So it's people like you that are ruining Sup Forums...

Lot to unpack here

Not the guy you're replying but when i was younger the only comic books there were on sale were the Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse ones. very rarely they sold either DC or Marvel comics.

Jeez user, it's as if... you have the internet??? and can??? download stuff??? like??? it's easy???

Did you live in Disneyland?

Back then barely understood how to write in different fonts on Word, if i knew that i would've done it
No but i live in Yuroland