Walking Dead 173

Massive anticlimax: the issue

Weren't they building up the identity of Beta for fucking ages? Then he goes down like a bitch, and turned out to be some random basketball player

Who did you expect? George H.W. Bush?

More like Obama

Joe Rogan

I'm more bothered by the way he was dead, then got up just to scream and then died again. That was fucking ridiculous.

Also kill Princess already, fucking hell

This felt so fucking rushed. Like Kirkman had other plans using Beta, then changed his mind literally between issues and decided to just kill him off pointlessly. This comic has lost its way so fucking badly.

I guess this will be the dump thread for this then. That first panel is pretty creepy, was Walking Dead really ever that good at doing pure horror? Its more drama than horror usually

this fight scene fucking sucks btw

On this page Jesus acknowledges his own plot armor

yawn, of course TWD finds a way to make a giant wearing a suit of human skin attacking a karate expert at night around a campfire while zombies swarm all around really really boring

>JESUS LITERALLY FUCKING SAYS
>H-he's fast!

ITS NOT HIS SPEED HE'S USING THE CHAOS EMERALDS TO WARP

Ohhhh shit the guy that's been established as an unstoppable force of strength and murder has Jesus pinned what will hap

Kirkman will probably just start rushing to an ending now. The show’s ratings are collapsing and it likely won’t have more than two more seasons. If he has an idea for a concrete ending to his story he needs to do it soon or it will end up like GoT and the show will be the source material to it.

pen

oh

well, good guys win I guess

So far in Walking Dead we've had Javi, who's a baseball player, I think Tyreese was a football player, and now for some reason we have a former NBA star who is still recognizable like 5 years since the last thing aired on tv

GAY

Wait, in Walking Dead universe, isn't there a walker hiding behind every other tree in the woods? Wasn't one of the first things established in this series that guns are a last resort because they attract every walking within atleast a mile radius? Whatever I guess our heroes are out of danger now they killed all the walkers

TAKE ME DOWN TO YAWN CITY WHERE THE PLOT IS BORING BUT THE GIRLS ARE PRETTY

so either

>Lydia threatens Sophia because she's fucked in the head
or
>they exchange a couple of unnattural sounding paragraphs and forgive eachother/have a three

This was already a pretty shitty issue so far

and then fucking Princess shows up

God I'd love if he ended it in the next two years or so, especially if he's bringing big time players like the ex-military/us government remnants. Can't get bigger than that. The thought of 12 more years to issue 300 is insane. But I doubt he will end it because the comic still sells incredibly well.

oh great more fucking characters

Did Jesus really catch enough of that conversation to figure out exactly which guys to kill and which to not kill?

Wait what.

Isn't there a lengthy trial period for anyone who wants to join Ricks group, why are they just letting in these people who were just shown to have some level of willingness to live life as a creepy Whisperer

Wow. This is a really dumb page.

wait, wasn't this the exact same thing Rick did last issue? It's already been established that he visits Andreas grave constantly, maybe a bit obsessively, does every nightly visit need to be shown?

kek

This is different, he's saying goodbye instead of crying himself to sleep in the grave. Like this whole issue is boring but at least this moves something forward.

okay I skipped 2 pages but who gives a fuck this is really boring and shitty

shit I didn't mean to skip this page, Dwight is my number one guy, he's Top Cuck

Nah, it's just page padding. Chapter didn't have enough pages so Kirkman has to add some skippable shit to maintain floppy structure. This whole issue was skippable actually, except final confrontation and maybe establishing conflict between girls.

>Evil faction finally taken down in a way that took 10 more issues than it should have
>New totally different evil faction is immediately introduced
>Things will never be the same

This is more cyclical than capeshit, I hope nobody actually pays for the book

>I hope nobody actually pays for the book
they don't have to, AMC does it for them

Bump

Is thaat for fucking real!!???

Fuck me, that´s a Gob face, not something that should be on TWD

Bump