youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8
youtube.com/watch?v=PXjrmR66Txg
youtube.com/watch?v=YE27SgMEXHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this needs more views

bump

bumpety bump bump

It's currently 15 trending on youtube, which is pretty good, but if you actually look at the Trending menu it gets even better.

There's 4 videos of Trump rallys and ads trending in the top 20 and no Shillary vids in sight, everyone's too busy watching Trump

Does anyone have that pic that was circling earlier comparing how many more views Trump videos get than hillary?

> not your personal army
sage

>Tfw if Trump is elected, my country won't be the main target of terrorism anymore

>Muslims will hate the US so much for electing trump, that the US will become the new main target

>tfw trump even wants to abolish the inspections over the iran nuclear deal, essentially allowing iran to develop nukes, and make all muslim countries hate america at the same time

So trump wants muslims to hate america even more while allowing them to develop nukes with no inspection. truly a genius, amiright?

/

Bump for Trump

great video
bump

cringe ahHAHA you think your petty video can stop the Goliath that is Hillary smdh

I will be laffing so hard at you trumpites, when he loses laughingfrogmeme #WINNING #WOLFBLOOD

Did they actually show Soros in an actual ad?

MADMEN

Well, whoever gets elected, the world will always hate jews the most.

bright light shining from israel ground zero best day of my life

It's honestly a really good ad. I'm not shitting my pants over it like Dilbert, but it's pretty well-crafted with a strong message.

>ON REAL LIFE
kys

>Comparing Hillary to Goliath
Must be trolling as a fake CTR shill, because that obviously entails Trump is David. You guys aren't that stupid, are you?

It is going to be hard for Muslims to hate America for leaving them alone.

Jesus can't save trump jajajajaja, G-d bless.

This is the message he should have been pushing from day one - Americanism vs Globalism

I can't understand why they have not focused the entire campaign on this, If he loses he loses because of his PR team, they have not been good enough making Americans understand that this is a referendum election.

Trump ads are the perfect mixture of comfy and high energy.

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

This vid is much better IMHO

>youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8
Spread this also:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXjrmR66Txg

This one is more complete. But it didn't go viral, sadly.

They actually let the kikes develop nukes with no inspection

#7 now, gaining steam

music is ovedramatic and gay tbqhwy

Normies love melodramatic cheesy music.

Look at this shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=YE27SgMEXHo