HAPPENING

TRUMP HAS ALL EMAILS

I REPEAT, TRUMP HAS ALL EMAILS

BASED IOWA SAVING THE WEST

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3910766/We-ve-got-hands-Congressman-says-Republican-lawmakers-set-Anthony-Weiner-s-650-000-emails.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KMJoNl2RHIU
harvardhrj.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/King.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=dVsx4I8gkKk
youtube.com/watch?v=yMv3TBxulu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck yep

what will he do to them?

>link
>how
>what does this mean

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3910766/We-ve-got-hands-Congressman-says-Republican-lawmakers-set-Anthony-Weiner-s-650-000-emails.html

WHY DOESN'T HE RELEASE THEN?

FUUUUGGGG

Trump is not a "GOP lawmaker"

Is the Trump card coming?

I don't know if they can scour 650k emails in 2 days. We still need to be digging through wikileaks and looking for stuff.

Sadly, I think it's too late for anything but a HUUUGE bombshell to tank Hillary before the election. But it's still looking good for Trump by conventional campaigning. All I can hope is that there's something really big in there.

Either way, Trump is going to win. I just want to see Hillary go down in flames.

I suspect loads of peopole have these emails. Almost certainly Kim Dot Com, but everyone is probably going to use them as leverage for their own agenda. I would.

literally nothing haha

2 can play the game

> Congress has preserved them for our access.

That doesn't even make sense.

Oh look at that

ITS NOTHING

I'll believe it when I see it

I don't know what's going on? Habbening scale?

we have only been hearing shit like this every day for the last two years. literally nothing to see here, move along.

You can search through them fast enough. Keywords like "kill", "sex", "bill".

PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR

>he's still distracted by forged russian emails

good goy. ignore the issues.

Steve King is the guy who defended white people and said they created western civilization.. Based

The emails are Kremlin forgeries , it's nothing sage all email threads
Only right wing conspiracy nuts believe this Russian propaganda designed to undermine American elections and give Orange Hitler nuclear codes.

I would say CTR but the shilling is so low energy it seems that youre just desperate for (you)s

Putin personally went into Weiner's computer and faked all of them.
All this because they are scared of a strong confident woman leading the country.

Trump is the GOP.

Deus vult.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3910766/We-ve-got-hands-Congressman-says-Republican-lawmakers-set-Anthony-Weiner-s-650-000-emails.html

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3910766/We-ve-got-hands-Congressman-says-Republican-lawmakers-set-Anthony-Weiner-s-650-000-emails.html

dailymail? Can't tell if this is total shit or not.

Is Rep. King just blowing shit out his ass? Does congress really have all the emails? Even if they did what difference can it make this close to the election? It doesn't seem like anything will be revealed in the next day or so, so the point is moot.

FBI user said Trump had some files in his possession.

Not gonna lie, Trump supporter my past 3 lives, I stuck by him as Trump, when he incarnated as Hitler, even when he played the part of Napolean, but he just looks desperate now. No way we can let him get the codes.
>I'm with Her
People might not like Hillary now, but just consider after live fetal abortions to Moloch are legalized, she will look 50 years younger from vampiric blood transfusions.
>also we need to kill Russia because their banking system is removing interest
>what kind of evils is this?
>Russians truly threaten the land of homo-trans-femanon baby sacrifice and we are a board of degenerates. We must do something.
>with Her

Interesting, in the video provided in the article, Trump says "I think we're gonna find out very soon", as if he knew we'd find out before election day.

THEY NEED TO LEAK NOW

TELL TRUMP

> If GOP had emails, we would see leaks.
> No leaks
> GOP full of shit

Ordo Hereticus when?

you realize they are using codewords for that like "wetwork" "pizza" etc

This might be why we're seeing the whole "fake" wikileaks push today. "They" know the emails are out there

Maybe but isn't is possible that if Congress has the emails that none of them would leak? Maybe don't want to risk getting investigated for leaking?

What's more probable and equally frighting so is that the shills probably actually believe the whole "its-a-russian-ruse" story.

With the FBI being so involved as it is, the emails being legitimately from the laptop of Antony Weiner, who's now probably in witness protection... this whole thing being a KGB fabrication is pretty fucking unlikely.

Trump has to know everything.

Remember:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMJoNl2RHIU

Obvious reference to Laura Silsby.

OH SHIT REPUBLICAN SAMSON OPTION CONFIRMED CRASHING THIS ELECTION WITH NO SURVIVORS !!!!!!!!!

Can you post his 3rd ama please?

bugs me that he screwed up the delivery on that joke by leaving out the "to raise a child"

only have 1 and 2

>be republican
>be Christian
>revere murderers sent by god from old testament
>Christianity is based on the new testament (turning other cheek, meek inherit earth, blessed are the poor, etc.)
WTF

3 in 1

>Where she's taken a number of them

These people are kidnapping Haitians.

What are they doing with them? Simplest explanation is that it's a fucking slave trade, easiest way to make money since the beginning of time. Selling them off to Saudi where they'll never be seen again. From there it just gets weirder and weirder.

More than likely the emails contain some actual serious evidence of a pedo-club among the elite.

And no one wants the burn their hands on it, because it might potentially flip the political table. That's me implying that i'll bet my ass both republicans and democrats are involved in it, and it being as much about fucking children as its one big giant fuck you to all of us normies who have to abide the rules.

Releasing such a scandal amidst probably one of the worst presidential elections the US has ever had might completely snap the elephants/donkeys back and make the entire US population lose faith in the political institution. Which is not what they want, or would even consider taking on the responsibility of the consequences that that would have.

However understandable of a reaction that would be, seeing as an actual secret pedo club ruling US politics was the only thing left needed for the entire US political institute to be actually completely worthless.

FBI Records Twitter needs to dump some more... I feel the weaponized autism is draining....

If true then you wouldn't want to announce that you have the emails and instead the GOP would collude to bury the topic.

If they have, they would release ASAP. They'll need more than 2 days for any bombshells to be found, released, and publicized.

This essay contains some chilling details about the 'grey market' for orphans harvardhrj.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/King.pdf

>Wiener emails

Call me a child, but that shit gets me every time.

The See Eye Ayy have been using politics as their show for normies forever. This may be all just another trick for them to grab for more control - Mindfuck within a mindfuck.

ITT: Cernovich-tier retards.

daily mail is a very big newspaper in the UK

but like all mainstream news, they have an agenda, and they lie by omission

so if they quote someone, it was said, but may be out of context

in this case it's a question of how much you trust congressman steve king

Wow, it's

*record scratch*

i--i--i--it's fuckin' nothing.

Thanks bros

Are they dumping everything tomorrow or what?

I give zero fucks about any leaks after election

Peter Thiel supports Trump.

Peter Thiel is the guy who backed Hogan against Gawker.

Peter Thiel is the co-founder of Palantir. They have a program called Gotham.

Watch this Youtube video of what Gotham does.
youtube.com/watch?v=dVsx4I8gkKk
youtube.com/watch?v=yMv3TBxulu4

What the fuck has Kim Dot Com to do with american politics?

you can't just dump shit it's illegal fag

Wow its
*record corrects*
i--i--it's a fucking shill.

I'm guessing, by occam's razor, that he just knows the GOP has the emails, not what's in them.

The sudden change of wind where everybody started backpedaling hard on the FBI gearing up for making arrests this weekend is pretty telling that some body of people have intervened hard.

Realize that that is the sole reason behind the whole Satanic cult twist. Once a single member is under threat, everybody else is forced to help as not to have themselves exposed and embarrassed.

Kim Dot Com somehow inserted himself into politics claiming he had a way to get all of the Clinton Emails, and he would tell everyone VERY soon.

When he told everyone how to get them, it was literally
>go to NSA.gov
>ask Mike to look them up

Now he's just running his mouth on Twitter because he hates Hillary.

RARE
A
R
E

>Using Gotham to investigate participant and enablers in the ILLICIT IVORY TRADE

The human trafficking angle is heating up

Fake, gay, sage, delet this

I love this post in light of Palmieri this morning begging ppl to not believe the bombshell they know is coming.

It's literally less than 2 days from the election and one of her campaigns talking points is: "Don't believe the horrible things you're about to learn about Hillary"

Praise Kek

Invest 2-3 million, hire 300-500 people for 2-3 days. Everyone can easily go through 1-2k mails per day.

Get 650 people to do 1000 each.

Even he had them it's too late. Only a racist tape would change things for either candidate by now.

Post them here

Palantir is legit. I've used it.

feel like posting this

BREAKING: COMPLETELY FALSE STATEMENT WITH NO EVIDENCE

Steve King is literally the most badass motherfucker in congress. He literally ripped NBC a new one for being anti-white and keeps a confederate battle flag on his desk.

Hillary issued his extradition warrant. He's still upset about it.

Yup, I keked... I can't wait till these Shills are disappeared

You hear this?
We are going to win, we are going to take our country back. And your payments for corrupting the record will be in the public domain... and it will be your ass shill.

Yet ironically Palantir as a company was only interested in working with HRC plz esplain

lol doesnt fucking matter.

>i have 600k emails
>you're finished tuesday hildog

lol u wish

They are being released at midnight EST. Official FBI will tweet

trump means fart in birtan

fucking kys

Google as a company supports HRC, does that mean you can't use it to look up shit damning to her?

Is it safe to say Trump has 650,000 Weiners?

hell Sup Forums could get through that amount. Spread between the population here, it wouldn't be that difficult.

If you thought someone was doing something illegal but had no evidence to prove it, what would you do?

Yep

That was the point.

"taking the village" is of course a reference to that phrase that everyone knows and is associated with her. But that he said regarding the villages that "Hillary has taken a number of them" wasn't a reference to money out of Haiti (like I thought desu, and is sort of off the mark), but to Silsby taking a bunch of kids, which we only learned about a few days later from WL.

it was a signal that he has the emails already, and him trying to let Hillary know that, too, to get under her skin.

>breaking, some in congress have weiner emails

TUMP HAS THE EMAILS! TRUMP HAS THE EMAILS! ERMERGERD! TRUMP HAS EM ALLLLLLLL! CONFIRMED! PROOF! EVIDENCE!

Please Sup Forums, dont sperg out because of a twitter post.

Holy shit. Just played the vid back. That's what King said.

checked and keked

>implying they got them today
>implying they didn't go through them like 2 months ago when they were pretending the GOP was falling apart

So what if he has them? It is just personal emails between hillary and friends talking about normie bullshit things like golf and fashion. It is literally nothing. She won and Trump got stumped. Deal with it.

i know right? they're all about yoga baka famalam

Trump has had access to at least some of them for a long time now. For a good stretch a week or two ago he would be focusing on certain subjects at rallies that would come out the next day. Too much to be a co-incidence, and the joke about the Haiti kids at the dinner sealed it.

When he says "she's a nasty woman" it makes me wonder if Hillary isn't indeed involved in some sex shit.

The new testament doesn't invalidate the old testament; it shifts the focus away from legalistic interpretation of God's word (see the jews for an example of what I mean by that) to a personal relationship with a creator and saviour.
Basically, it's shifting from a government-citizen relationship to a father-son relationship with God.
Anyway the Old Test had some good shit in there, and while most of the cleanliness laws can be ignored a lot of the stories of overcoming sin, or moral lessons of temptation still very much apply.
Source: Just got out of church 5 minutes ago.

Funfact: some Christians speculate that God's covenant with the jews still applies to those who dutifully keep its tenants, and that they will also see salvation in addition to followers of christ.
Also, the idea of a sampson option is in the popular vernacular and you need to stop being such a stick in the mud.

>yoga with Hillary

Imagine the smells..